[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

it's kinda fun that hara's visit become a big issues XD

but i'm glad the uploader have senses to blur out the pictures..

all of hara's recent pictures from her college life, i'm both happy and sad.

i'm happy that she is doing well right now.

but i kinda sad since it feels like hara is being stalked. i hope she found a good friend there, a true friends that see goo hara as a person, not as an artist.

^

i would suggest let's forget the ranking. as long as honey tries her best in whatever she does, i'll be supporting her.

she may be not the best singer but she's the best variety mc. & to top that, she has a golden heart!

I don't really care about those rankings though since I love Hara not because of her singing at first but just because she's Hara :blushing: :blushing: Therefore, I love everything about her. People say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they should add one more "Good voice or bad voice is in the ears of the beholder". That's true because I don't find some singers being labelled as having great voice the good to me. :tongue: :tongue:

To lighten things up, I found another pic of hara at her uni. She looks like a cute boy in this one. Love President Hara

272554569.png

Edited by cica

comparing with her usual packed schedules, hara must be coping well her studies & city hunter filming now.

during this hiatus, i'm hope hara will take the opportunity to enrich herself & grow brighter.

it'll do her no harm after kara.

I saw that poll too, it's whatever.

Hara goo can sing but it's not her main thing in the

group. She can dance so well and she's the face of Kara so it's w.e..

College Hara is so cool. I hope they don't give her too much attention

because she does have to learn like everyone else. Then again, if she was in

a class of mine I'd stare and take pictures too :eyelove:

Edited by YaMMi

Hey ya'll. For some reason I can't make an introduction thread, so I'll post here for the time being.

I'm korp and my favorite KARA member is Hara..

Which..

ZOMG!! HARA!! NEW MV!!

Sorry I have to spazz :P

Seeing Hara makes me this way. Anyways! Yes! Even though I cant get a full view of her face yet, she still looks really pretty. :)

Seriously cannot wait you guys.

I love their new MV and I love Hara so much!! She's my angel (goddess is Gyuri). keke

This is the first time they have a more than 5 minute MV. Love it!!! OMG!!!!!!! I want to spazzzzzzzzz so much!!

Hara!! I LOVE YOU!! And your voice, and your beauty and your everything.

Seems like she already cut her hair. So right now in Kara the one with the longest hair is the competition between Guyri and Jiyoung. But still I love Hara's hair. :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

not gyulhamcolejing but hara, she stood up in the pv. she was the focus in the middle.

looks like honey is very active these days with endorsement too but no complaints, she's just too hot.

[c] Hypn0ticDancefl00r

not gyulhamcolejing but hara, she stood up in the pv. she was the focus in the middle.

looks like honey is very active these days with endorsement too but no complaints, she's just too hot.

[c] Hypn0ticDancefl00r

she looks great!!! How recent is this?? It's good, she is keeping busy and keeping her name out there; seems like most articles I see with the name KARA in it ending being KARA's Goo Hara lol, which is a good thing, keeps the positive attention flowing, and also helps Hara get more exposure.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

she looks great!!! How recent is this?? It's good, she is keeping busy and keeping her name out there; seems like most articles I see with the name KARA in it ending being KARA's Goo Hara lol, which is a good thing, keeps the positive attention flowing, and also helps Hara get more exposure.

lol, you must have missed these - 2011.04.12 - Hara at Green Campus Ceremony & 2011.04.12 - Hara visits Converse's Moving Custom Studio.

be well prepared on what you're going to see. :)