[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

I am happy that lawsuit thing is going to be solved. But I got upset right now after seeing some comments of some Kamilias complaining about there have been so many news about Hara these, and Hara got promoted more than other girls because she canceled the contract elimination and sided with DSP. That just made me mad. No doubt that Hara gets the most number of antis, but I just can not stand some KARA fans bashing her. This lawsuit thing consequence will still be there even after the lawsuit gets solved.

Upset right now!!

Try to get positive so I will go and check the new vid of Hara. I think she promote some dental clinic, haha maybe the one where she got her teeth fixed :lol2: :lol2:

My link

@
cica
Well it also happens vice-versa with the other members.

I personally don't considered those trolls
K A M I L I A
...We all got our own bias

but it's a total bummer that they can't all be promoted together with

the currents circumstances,
WHICH
are being resolved/solved as we speak.

JUST SAYING...

Why 'punish' the rest that didn't want to go with the lawsuit...

it's not their fault...Is it fair to suffer the same consequences

even if there were such things?

Wait a minute doesn't
JING
still participate&works with
G Y U L
&&
H A R A
on their shopping site?

THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DON'T CARE TO PAY ATTENTION TO

Heck, I'm satisfied
H A R A
's getting more exposure since she didn't receive none when IY ended.

I know everyone went through a hard time but our
H O N E Y
went through a whole lot more during those months.

Family funeral, you know those are hard...and guess what?
YOU SAW THAT GIRL SMILING NOT SHOWING A SIGN OF WEAKNESS
. She's a wicked strong girl...and I'm glad that she's getting blessed beautifully.

SO I'M SO DAMN PROUD
&
HAPPY FOR HER
.<3

She's doing what she's always dreamt of...an
A C T R E S S
~!

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR HONEY NO MATTER WHAT
(:

Thanks joss!! You're the best :thumbup: :thumbup: Just couldn't help myself earlier. And My mood is up again after watching Hara's immature jokes vid.

Hara is my secret medication though. Can not wait to see her again. Please come back soon!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

Today (2011.04.16) at 6pm, Hara had dinner at Paper Garden, Apgoojung.

u2ojj.jpg

[c]: twitter

this is the best (
-_-
) photo. two men were eating there and they realized that Hara was right behind them. they took a photo and shared it on their twitter. a lot of people then said they went to paper garden too after knowing Hara was there but Hara has left.

i wonder who went with Hara? we can see that's a long hair girl. but WHO?

a ball with Hara's sign. i miss her eyes when pitching the first ball <33

277929342.jpg

[c]: twitter

@cica

they're pathetic so never let them hurt & dampen your spirits.

i have something to say to those "kamilias", no news for snj because dsp is ignoring them or their parents decided that their girls are to stay away until the dispute has settled? which is more likely? isn't it obvious? anyway if they choose to have bias judgement, let them rot. we just need to remember hara has a strong personality who.. (i'll stop here.)

i have seen (almost) everyone here raising the concern of "missing" hamcolejing but for goodness sake, jing is still actively involved in karaya.

@cica

they're pathetic so never let them hurt & dampen your spirits.

i have something to say to those "kamilias", no news for snj because dsp is ignoring them or their parents decided that their girls are to stay away until the dispute has settled? which is more likely? isn't it obvious? anyway if they choose to have bias judgement, let them rot. we just need to remember hara has a strong personality who.. (i'll stop here.)

i have seen (almost) everyone here raising the concern of "missing" hamcolejing but for goodness sake, jing is still actively involved in karaya.

ENOUGH SAID (:

OMG!!! I have been gone for soo long from here, thanks red4summer for that whole batch of updates!!! HARA~HARA!! lol I love this girl.

I'm so glad she is continuing to get good media coverage...and internal strife was bound to happen, but lets be mature and say we all knew that this was bound to happen at some-point and that there would be consequences with this whole lawsuit; whether DSP is hesitant to use snj or the parents of snj don't want DSP to use them, it doesn't matter, either way, for a while, there will be significantly less snj news around...anyways those fans are just letting their bias get in the way...Hara is actually helping the image of Kara right now. But let's be honest, and not to seem like I'm looking down on anyone, but really...really is this any different from normal???...most articles about Kara are about either Hara or Gyuri even before the lawsuit. Even though Gyuri isn't "popular" fan wise, amongst media and variety shows she is pretty popular and lots of people love having her on the show. Hara is popular in both ways...anyways like red said(lol) Jing still does karaya so idk what the fuss is.

I miss seeing Kara as a whole too, but honestly it's immature to turn on Hara. Do they know how much confidence it takes to first file a lawsuit and then cancel it as THE FACE of the group, and then the confidence to go back out there and promote as Hara of Kara again?? alot. And if DSP were really playing favorites, you'd see Gyuri everywhere, but you haven't. All you have seen is her work for Alpha and Omega and then back to normal as a DJ. Hara is high in demand and is doing alot of stuff lately that, yea, DSP helped her get, but they can only give from the available options, and when you have 5 options but three are on "probation"(parents or hesitation) and one already has a full-time commitment, who do you choose? But then again, not to look down, but most of the time the modeling/spokesperson/invitee/contracts and appearances are offers for Hara. Really not to break any hearts, but this is nothing different from the norm...its just that with the "absence" of the three, the prominence of Hara's position in Kara is magnified and it doesn't do well more a insecure fan-base for snj because they are uncertain of snj's long-term futures..anyways I've said too much as it is but wow if I could say all I wanted to say...anyways HARA FIGHTING!!!

Actually i really wanna know how Hara react with all the comment about her voice/singing. Not long ago, she was rank 2 in the worst of the worst singer that they said, it was voted by the professional person. Then today, K-netizen found Hara singing in Director Cut. Again, people talked about her singing skill. I wish people stop do that. I'm scared Hara might lost her confident about her voice/singing skill. I think her voice improve nowadays. I LOVE her voice so much sometime i wish nicole part is Hara parts. :Phehehe Right now, I wish DSP give her more lines so that she can show us especially haters her true voice, her awesome voice! I know, Hara is a strong girl. I know it really well. But still. I'm scared. Sorry, i need to said this. I guess this is the right place. :)

Actually i really wanna know how Hara react with all the comment about her voice/singing. Not long ago, she was rank 2 in the worst of the worst singer that they said, it was voted by the professional person. Then today, K-netizen found Hara singing in Director Cut. Again, people talked about her singing skill. I wish people stop do that. I'm scared Hara might lost her confident about her voice/singing skill. I think her voice improve nowadays. I LOVE her voice so much sometime i wish nicole part is Hara parts. :Phehehe Right now, I wish DSP give her more lines so that she can show us especially haters her true voice, her awesome voice! I know, Hara is a strong girl. I know it really well. But still. I'm scared. Sorry, i need to said this. I guess this is the right place. :)

yeah ur right,, i hope it doesn't affect her,, but seriously they always attack hara for her voice,, it's really annoying sometimes,,

you're sure posting at the right place, and thanks for sharing your thought <33

i believe everyone who loves Hara so much will aslo sensitive with this kind of stuff. i myself feel too annoyed with this, angry and feel hurt as well. i want to kich all those people who make Hara hurt. even fans us feel like that, i believe Hara feels worse.

BUT it's just some first times i read / know about those comments, as time goes by, i become familiar with it. of course i cant ignore them like nothing happens but when those bad things come, i dont read it, dont care about it, by this way, everything will be better.

we all know Hara is a strong girl, and when she decided to debut as an idol, she HAS TO prepare herself to confront them. Hara cant pretend that she doesnt know & see it, but when you used to live with this kind of comment, you dont feel too bad or too hurt i think.

besides, they dont know how different IDOL & SINGER are. Idol have more things to do rather than only SINGING, and they attract fans by their own ways. once you're a idol fan, you must accept the bad comments about them. if it is not about singing, it will be the other things.

SO all you need to do is being cool like Hara and ignore all those $hit comments. we all know why we love Hara & how sweet her singing voice is to us, that's enough. Hara doesnt need us to feel pity for her. Hara's GREAT by the way she is. and when those people feel tired enough of talking about it, everything will gone like it never exist.

Yeah agreed, we can't stop people from saying bad stuff on the internet.

But i hope that she can find comfort and strength from those people around her, especially KARA. She isn't new to controversies and I believe she has the strength to tide through this again. It is not easy for anyone to face these comments, in reality. We can say she is strong and such, but it is not something that is easily overcome.

Hara had always seem to be more interested in dance, variety and perhaps acting. I never expect her to be super good at singing and I thought that the video wasn't too bad honestly. It just seems like some people are bent on humiliating her than anything (comparing her to SNSD Jessica?).

In any case, things like these just make me a stronger kamilia.

I agree with you, guys!

Go Hara! Go Hara! Fighting, fighting! (cheers up for her^^)

I'm so happy for Hara right now, seeing her have fun in school and in her taping for the drama City Hunter...

I'm glad for Gyuri too, for she is in SSTP:)

You know, I'm somehow saddened for I cannot hear some news from the remaining three...I really miss the group's bonding moments together...

But you know, because of my fellow Kamilias, I still feel strength and happiness...

KARA & Kamilias fighting!

LOL! She's too adorable!!

She must've been extremely bored.

I was watching & laughing but when the huge man hands came into the

frame I was like "WTH!??"

CONGRATS TO HARA for going to school AND filming a drama.

It's the perfect combo, the class may help her do better on screen and

vice-versa. I hope she juggles it all well ^-^

Edited by YaMMi

keke!! Found a pic of Hara visiting her brother. This one is clear to see her face but her bro is nowhere to be found. So I guess the ones that released earlier are blurry on purpose. Hara is really mysterious about her family and she sure does not want to reveal her family to public. OH, I want to see Hara's family so much. I saw Gyuri's parents, Jiyoung's family, Nicole's mother, and Seungyeon's father (at least all appeared during the lawsuit thing but not a thing from Hara's family) :confused1:

tumblrlk9919zpmg1qzjftho1400.jpg

^

lol i'm laughing when i saw that too.. adorable but funny at the same time xD

just like what yoo stated in another thread, we can't know much about hara's family. sometimes i want to know it too.. but she always feels sad?? when she talked about her family..

i prefer that smile when she smiles very sweetly :)

btw,i saw an article made out from that elevator photo, but i didn't understand it..

anyway, here is another photo:

s0zgvt.jpg