[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara's LG official promoting pics. I love this hairstyle of her a lotttttttttt!!! :eyelove:

tRxUq.png

eZ7Qw.gif

Cr: haradaily

I watched Kara's performance on MS yesterday, and it seems like Hara dyes her hair again (still pretty but I love her with darker hair :( ) During performance, all the girls smiled, having fun and Hara did too, but she looked sexy (not cute) to me, her wink, her smirk. keke!! Hara, you took it to another direction with the song. Don't know if this is because she was tired :unsure:

Side note: Hara's skirt was too too short last night, Hope she wore safety pant inside.

323945447.gif

323945770.gif

Edited by cica

I watched Kara's performance on MS yesterday, and it seems like Hara dyes her hair again (still pretty but I love her with darker hair :( ) During performance, all the girls smiled, having fun and Hara did too, but she looked sexy (not cute) to me, her wink, her smirk. keke!! Hara, you took it to another direction with the song. Don't know if this is because she was tired :unsure:

Side note: Hara's skirt was too too short last night, Hope she wore safety pant inside.

Agree with you on Hara having a darker hair. But her hair now is not a tad dyed as like before but it's more of highlights.

And indeed she was so sexy during the performance, not only that time, from the past promotions as well :D

to all the kamilla out there, lets vote kara and hara on this 2011 mnet,s hot summer 20's choice award. to vote just click this link or copy this link and paste on your address bar . http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/vote.asp#vote13 . choose number 13 to vote for hara (hot campus goddess), and choose 17 to vote for kara ( hot halluya star ) we can vote everyday . .. so please vote now.

to all the kamilla out there, lets vote kara and hara on this 2011 mnet,s hot summer 20's choice award. to vote just click this link or copy this link and paste on your address bar . http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/vote.asp#vote13 . choose number 13 to vote for hara (hot campus goddess), and choose 17 to vote for kara ( hot halluya star ) we can vote everyday . .. so please vote now.

Did you post this in the official thread?? you should so people can know about it and vote for Kara!!

cica i agree with you! I absolutely adore that hairstyle on her-- she looks so gorgeous :)

and omg in city hunter I always look forward to seeing her because she's such a refreshing character hahaha she's so cute. I feel like the role shouldn't be too hard for her (its just a lot of aegyo and stuff) and I'm glad she's acting it out so well 8)

tumblr_ln487lMJ0K1qedrbdo1_500.gif

cica i agree with you! I absolutely adore that hairstyle on her-- she looks so gorgeous :)

and omg in city hunter I always look forward to seeing her because she's such a refreshing character hahaha she's so cute. I feel like the role shouldn't be too hard for her (its just a lot of aegyo and stuff) and I'm glad she's acting it out so well 8)

I remember watching an interview with all the cast members, and hara frequently asks the cast members (minho) for advice on how to act better (: and her aegyo is to die for :sweatdrop:

OMG, I love your sig, jihaebutt; that's one of my favorite part in GGS PV.

Hara's promotional pics for Nature Republic

AgglC.jpg

cr: haradaily

She looks fresh (but thin face :crying: )

I want her to look like this, cute and young and her full cheek, I want to pinch it.

ykoXA.jpg

Bonus: fan art of GGS Hara

tumblr_ln6lbyeHkr1qgyr72o1_500.jpg

There're more pics of Hara taking pics for Swarovski but I forgot where I saw it so I will update if I find ones.

Edited by cica

Hara is everywhere lately (not that I mind) It's so good to see her!!!! I hope she can gain more supporters through these jobs by showing her hard work ethic and make people believe more in her and Kara!!! Im glad for her to be getting so many solo works and proud of Kara for still getting invitations to do group works(even if it's only three of them) for popular brands!! The Swarovski pictures are really nice!! She looks lovely~~ :blushing:

I love Hara's style. If I were reborn into a person who could actually wear

baggy & cute clothes, I'd jump at the chance. But unfortunately, that's not the case.

She looks great with her braided hair in that Cf shot. I hope to see much much

more activities from her, but not tooo much. She needs to relax for a day or a month or two lol.

Edited by YaMMi

keke! New pics of Hara for InStyle Star Craft, don't know what kind of photoshoot or series is this but this one is so funny. Hara looks a lot like a Chinese girl in the ancient time

IS18s.jpg

THis should be in City Hunter thread but I can not spazz enough how cute Hara is in this pic so I post here. SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZing!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

3GNaW.jpg

h1PRW.jpg

cr: haradaily

Ah, and I found the SWAROVSKI pics, stunning

2hqphotosofgorgeousharaforswarovski.jpg

328350435.jpg

cr:twitter

Edited by cica

^ Yes, she is supposed to be a mouse. :lol: Have you read allkpop today? they have an article about artist taking pictures for InStyle Star Craft and the title pic is Hara's mouse pic. Most of the comments say that wow, the girl is cute and she looks like Hara :lol2: I just find it funny. There is one comment that Hara looks like Pucca, and I really think like that too.

And Hara is the 4th place in Mnet Star Wild list

cr: capsulevarietyHD

All because she runs fast, dares to eat fried grasshopper and does things so Hara. Hara is such a wild mouse :lol2: :lol2:

I saw some more BTS pictures for SWAROVSKI crystal so I guess we will wait to see more of Hara then. Look here, wow, she looks like a real goddess (sorry Gyuri), her gentle expression, gorgeous Hara

330173218.jpg

cr: twitter

Then you look here, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Her posture. This is hilarious to me

330184561.jpg

cr: twitter

And there are some more pics of Hara for Nature Revolution, you can find it in Haradaily.

Have to add that I love Kara's performance yesterday at MS, and love their outfits, love their voices (you can clearly hear their voice along with the backtrack, and Hara's voice is lovely, she improves a lot), love Hara's hair a lot. At the beginning, in the interview with the girl from AKB48 and the female MC, Hara was cute, she tried to say something in sexy voice, I guess (no??/)that was funny. Ah, she lost her balance at the end of the song, after turning, be careful Hara.

Edited by cica

YEAH HARA!!! TOP 5!!! This girl seriously makes my day. It makes me happy to see her doing so well for herself. She is a great entertainer and I really enjoy seeing her!!! I hope other people can see her work ethic and be inspired to support her more too!!!

@cica...allkpop is sooo slow sometimes but I do need to start checking Haradaily more....and where is everybody?? I always feel like I am the only one here besides you, cause you always have all the pictures :thumbup:

^ yeah, I am wondering that too where everyone is cause it's more like you and me, talking alone all the times. I've got all the pics mostly from Haradaily and twitter sometimes. But you really should check hara DAILY :lol: :lol: And there is a thing with Hara's controversy when she did not use proper language speaking to Jihyo and YJS during Running Man, I have not watched this (start to go watching after posting) but to me it's not that biggie, however I am glad that Hara apologized already because she (and KARA too) is so well-mannered all the time. Be more careful, my girl!! :thumbup:

There is some comments from the staff shooting pics for SWAROVSKI (of course on haradaily) about Hara and I always think that she's a really nice girl, and professional. One more time, I am right.

Have not watched RM yet but I think this one is so hilarious

tumblrlnf1ogu2rq1qdcel5o1500.gif

cr: tumblr

This is quite unexpected, but as long as hara is happy then everything is good. Plus they look pretty good together (:

Junhyung has GOT to be the luckiest man alive. I'm just hoping there won't be fans that try to separate the couple apart.

Edit: some more pics

2011628408i2a5zoo_T5_7022.jpg

201162863012l8wazoo_T5_7056.jpg

2011628645a6bdzoo_T5_7048.jpg

ham and cole must be crying ;___;

MY BABY IS DATINGGGGG :crying::blink::blush::tongue::wub::w00t::lol:

and those are all my emotions...Hara is well loved so I honestly don't think she will lose any of her fanboys or fangirls...she hasn't lost me. I am just surprised because she seems so free-spirited and like she wouldn't want to be in a committed thing so early in life, but hey, if she felt the connection then she felt the connection. I believe her popularity won't suffer she is way too popular in her own right for that, not like SSK (where people felt like she was using jjong for popularity)....and her fans love her and miss her too much. They look happy, and when Hara is happy, I am happy. Seriously, seeing this girl accomplish her goals and live out her dreams puts a sincere smile on my face. I really want to see her go far in the future because I know that no-one thinks she can....

@cica: OMG saw the allkpop article...I have no words honestly, she apologized though and from the looks of it even in korea there were more people defending her than bashing her. I REALLY NEED TO WATCH RUNNIG MAN!!!! though, I can't wait to see her in action again. But we definitely need more people on the spazz thread..I'm just like: "where the homies at?" all the time, lol. Im about to check out haradaily right nowww. Hara is called babe on that site so i wonder if the news hit hard....

^ yes, I think Yoo (the one who usually updates things on Haradaily) does. Even I can not get used to it right now, but it's okie. We should be support Hara right now, since she is the one who gets hurt in this case, see twitter, all the so-called fan girl of BEAST, starting to hate BEAST because of this; ARGH!! gonna be depressed about this for at least 1 week. Heard that K-Kami don't accept this, and J-Haraholic does not either; Hara!! I really wish you keep this as a secret though!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: )

Put this aside, I suddenly miss Hara a lot. Sometimes, I fear all the pressure of the entertainment industry will knock her down, and I want her to retire (weird right?) but I really want to see her, (Sunghee is enough for me). I am really confusing right now. Even with the so-called scandal about not using honorifics in RM, you need to watch the show before commenting.

When Hara was at the top of the building, she looked down and guessed who were down there. And she said:"HAHA? GARY? AH, Gary oppa" It's not like she was being disrespectful. And the one with YJS is absurd, I clearly heard she said Yooshi, Ah, YJS oppa.

The only matter is with JiHyo, since she was talking directly to Jihyo that time, but if you saw it, you must have known the words just slipped out of her mouth before she knew it; she even realized it right away, covered her mouth, being sorry and said many times unnie, she even got attacked without fighting back since Hara knew she was wrong. So I see nothing here to make Hara a bad-mannered person as some netizen say.

(Still so emotional with news for two days in a row, the RM thing and the dating thing)

The bright side is, I watched GGS BTS, I love Hani and Hayeon there. They were so cute, they all did the chin thing (like a puppy) that Goddess usually does with Jing) :lol2: :lol2:

Edited by cica

yeah I agree with you, I wish she hadn't said anything because the Kara comeback is so soon and I don't want people to boo her or give her the silent treatment or worse, stop supporting KARA, but at the same time it's another boost for her popularity, and I'm sure people will get over it quickly. She is already all over the place and I imagine that this will help her to get even more endorsement deals. The way I look at it from the business perspective is "Hey folks, if you look/dress/have hair like Hara you can date a popular idol" lol. Hopefully her fans will look at it in the way that she is only dating, not married or anything and is still up for taking in general.

Yeah I feel like they give Hara a tough way to go but I look at it more like "tough love" you know? I feel like the entertainment world really likes Hara and they want to see her go far, but they also want to see her improve and get better at what she does in terms of singing and acting. I really like seeing Hara and would be sad if she left the entertainment field. I don't ever think she would though and I don't think she will be pushed into retirement any time soon. Everyone compares her to Lee Hyori and this is so very Hyori like, I honestly see this endearing her to many more people and pushing her popularity forward even more, she is honestly becoming the talk of the town, she just really needs to be more careful since people analyze things so much. I have tons of faith in this girl and I can definitely see her being long lasting more than I can see other people (minus jing...I can see jing being longlasting too) but it's gonna be hard work for her and lots of setbacks and I just want her to continue to be mentally tough enough to get through it.

ON a lighter note though. I LOVE HARADAILY!!!! it is just like haraland or something...and I agree with you about RM. But with this new "scandal" I guess that one is old news :tongue:

omg anne that's such a cute video!

LOL Nicole is really cute. "Jiyoung your lips are tasty" at that line of the song.

AHAHA AND then jing was all screaming and acting fangirly. XD

I love it when Hara gets into things and acts all hyper.

Her smile is sooo sweet <3

and louiseee! That picture of hara is sooo cute!

She looks so genuinely happy <3

please to all the kamilla out there. please vote kara and hara click this link http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/vote.asp#none then click number 13 to vote for hara for hot goddess campus and kara #17 for hot halluya star. we can vote everyday. please continue voting until july6

please to all the kamilla out there. please vote kara and hara click this link http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/vote.asp#none then click number 13 to vote for hara for hot goddess campus and kara #17 for hot halluya star. we can vote everyday. please continue voting until july6