[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Can't even explain how happy I am for this girl.

She deserves some loving!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo psyched for her.

I had no clue this was going on & boy was I shocked. I love JunHyung,

Hara is his type; a girly girl appearance but I'm sure that's not the reason they're together. I support her & him and I hope they continue to date despite the crazy media.

:thumbup:

yeah I agree with you, I wish she hadn't said anything because the Kara comeback is so soon and I don't want people to boo her or give her the silent treatment or worse, stop supporting KARA, but at the same time it's another boost for her popularity, and I'm sure people will get over it quickly. She is already all over the place and I imagine that this will help her to get even more endorsement deals. The way I look at it from the business perspective is "Hey folks, if you look/dress/have hair like Hara you can date a popular idol" lol. Hopefully her fans will look at it in the way that she is only dating, not married or anything and is still up for taking in general.

Yeah I feel like they give Hara a tough way to go but I look at it more like "tough love" you know? I feel like the entertainment world really likes Hara and they want to see her go far, but they also want to see her improve and get better at what she does in terms of singing and acting. I really like seeing Hara and would be sad if she left the entertainment field. I don't ever think she would though and I don't think she will be pushed into retirement any time soon. Everyone compares her to Lee Hyori and this is so very Hyori like, I honestly see this endearing her to many more people and pushing her popularity forward even more, she is honestly becoming the talk of the town, she just really needs to be more careful since people analyze things so much. I have tons of faith in this girl and I can definitely see her being long lasting more than I can see other people (minus jing...I can see jing being longlasting too) but it's gonna be hard work for her and lots of setbacks and I just want her to continue to be mentally tough enough to get through it.

ON a lighter note though. I LOVE HARADAILY!!!! it is just like haraland or something...and I agree with you about RM. But with this new "scandal" I guess that one is old news :tongue:

Yeah, I agree on the part that Hara is really like Hyori unnie, not just her character but her appearance as well (have you noticed that lately Hara looks more and more like Hyori unnie). And I want her to last long in this industry so I can watch out for her and see her for a really really long time. Hara needs to be tough and I think she is but I am still worried since watching the Taxi show, I noticed that Hara looked so tired and lonely although she still smiled all the time there. Moreover, I can see in the show where a reporter talked about Hara and she cried a lot that day. So I guess our girl has a really soft side deep inside that can be exploded if she is pressed too hard. So I am truly worried for her. :crying: :crying: Hara has been through a lot about almost everything: the so called plastic surgery, the scandal of pictures with an anonymous man, the dispute, the honorific, and now this dating. I hope she stays strong and happy. Now I want to see her gummy smile so much

Hara pics from GGS Yahoo Music Japan

XYTYV.jpg

Gw3BA.jpg

cr: Haradaily

Do you notice the differences between two pics on her hair's length?? It is really long in the second one. Do you think she use extension like Goddess? :confused1:

Yay!! Finally see Hara after the scandal and she looks fabulous, our little princess and Hara yah, you're like a princess today. Hope you stay strong and be happy!!

38402268.jpg

53109935.jpg

84207821.jpg

65542535.jpg

20523192.jpg

Cr: twitter

I love Hara in pink and I love these pics so much :eyelove: :eyelove: Seeing her this beautiful, I really want her to be MINE (although I am not les at all)

If I can get through that 18 Jan incident, I can get over this!!

She's glowing with such beauty and charm!

I believe she's truly found happiness & will definitely be able to overcome any obstacles that come in her way.

Besides, she still has us, right? ^-^ Kamilia will always support the girls no matter whutttt! <33333

^

whatever professional or how old one is, one needs to listen to advice from the wiser.

imo hara is mature but she's still young.

but no worries, she will definitely get over it, together with us. :)

Seeing Hara's pics yesterday at the airport, she looked so tired. And I can see that she has been quiet these days, all the shows Kara attended in Japan, Hara rarely talked, even in the Music Bank interview. She just smiled and stayed there. :crying: And I am worried for her (bashing from B2Sty and angry words from some Kami too since their GGS sales is lower than expected, and the scandal really affects the whole group image). I love you, HARA and will be by your side no matter what happens (sound like a mother to her daughter :lol2: )

For 2 straight days, I roamed around the net and read all the fanfic, and fanmade MV about Hara and JH I can find so I can heartily support this cp. Now, I am slowly getting used to this cp , although still needs lots of fanfics, and Tributes, MV...or anything related. :lol:

i beg to differ, she was quiet probably due to her less fluent in japanese.

i watched out for her, each time she wanted to say something, she backed off or just mumbled a few words.

she was still very enthusiastic, which is good.

now back in korea, she will be busying in attending classes & catching up with her city hunter filming.

she will probably have no time to "worry", if she does. :)

^Maybe I was thinking too much, complicating things a lot. I'll try to let it be, time can solve everything. :thumbup1: :thumbup1: And I love these caps you share, I love to see Hara's dorkiness and I really miss it just as you said. Since IY ended, I haven't seen that side of Hara a lot. Judging from their outfit, it must be the same day that Hara took those selca and polaroid pics, and she looked so happy there. Can not wait to Monday although I hate Monday (don't want to go to work anymore, just wait till I retire :rolleyes: )

Besides, Cole starts using her twitter again after 2 days, so I guess it's a good sign. She changed her DP and I can see Hara's shoulder there in her pic. keke! HANI love!!!

Edited by cica

Hara is 15th in the list "The body that makes your eyeball purified" (weird name huh?). And none Kara members are on the list (although I think Cole's is sexy and Jing's is nearly there). Let's just say congratulations HAra on this!!! And I think last month there was also one chart of best bikini body (I think), and Hara was No.3 or No.4, I don't remember but I think it's fascinating because I read somewhere people say Hara has a elementary kid's body, how in the world an elementary kid has one of the best body. :lol2: :lol2: Anyway, I think it is because of her ant waist, it makes her look curvy. And I want to see Hara in bikini keke!! (I am not perv btw) :blush: :blush:

Edited by cica

^

hahah, but no bikinis for any kara member, please.

let's revive her gummy smile.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6121/haraq.jpg

:w00t:

WHERE IS TIHS DELIGHTFUL PICTURE FROM???? she looks so happy!!! its so cute, the gummy smile really works for her :wub:

and actually i heard from a lot of my japanese friends that even as girls they would prefer it if kara would have worn at least one bikini in GGS, even if for a short scene, even if it was like a tankini then they would have liked the video even more, they said they felt "trolled" because Kara didn't wear any cute bathing suits for them to admire!!!! and because the song was about the summer and being on the beach, bikinis are appropriate!!!

Edited by jihaebutt
Please don't quote images

^ Yeah, short short and colorful tank top is good enough for me. But still...I wish I were Thai Kami for the moment they twit that they saw HAMCOLERA in bikini. Haizzz!!! My imagination was running wild (and they said Ham look....in yellow). Wanna see it, just for once. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

0GZhV.jpg

cr: haradaily

New sponsor for Japan promotion! But this is just funny (the whole suit, it looks like one of those things you wear at home, but on the other hands with those sparkling things all over the pant and shirt.. I don't think so) :rolleyes:

And Hara's face looks thin, I want to chubby Hara back (as in the Mister promotion (early period) or Honey) :eyelove:

http://i.imgur.com/0GZhV.jpg

woah, such a beautiful sponsor picture <3 I wish they were more HQ, but gotta take what you can get, right? ohoho <3 As for Hara dating, I just wish the best for her and junhyung. Although I do find it kind of odd that the news of them dating was released just before GGS was released... I think they're super cute and I always thought Junhyung was super hot and I hope they can keep each other strong when things get difficult. Like I heard about the elementary students that threw a fit because of the dating news... are you serious?? ELEMENTARY STUDENTS. LOL. oh dear goodness.

Anyways! some karaya bts gifs

tumblr_lnoez87Wjp1qedrbdo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnn4vnYYnt1qedrbdo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnn3adJ6kv1qedrbdo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnn073hzt91qedrbdo1_500.gif

i wonder wat the mc talking till hara get embarrassed..ady watch the video, but i dun understnd at all..can sumone tell me wat the mc talking bout..

she so cute wen she bit her tongue n wink !!

^

^

From my limited Japanese ability and also reading the characters, I think the host was saying that he chose Hara as the one who would cry most easily because she has a face suitable for crying (something about her big watery eyes? lol not sure here). Hara then turned to the camera with an "oh reaaally" look on her face and then gave that lethal wink hehe.

^

^

That's gorgeous!!! That was when people said that Hara got to sleep only for 2 hours because of the CH schedule. I can see her tiresome (you can easily tell it through her voice :crying: ) but still see her glowing beauty. Wanna see more pics for SWAROVSKI.

And I love that wink from Shabukeri 007 (not sure if this is the right name). She is so so so so adorable :eyelove::eyelove:

How can someone not fall for this girl?? I really want to know what they talk about in the show since it looks like there are a lot of intering things there (about which girl is the most....??? with 5 questions??? I don't understand a things although studying Nihongo for 2 years :crying::crying: )

Hara pics for Nature Republic. She looks fanstatic

Zo4O7.jpg

cr: haradaily

^

by our own translater, ☆cherrims.

Member who looks in mirror the most - Gyul

Member who eats the most - Cole

Member who cries the most - Ham

Member who sleeps the most - Jing

Member who is the most attractive - Hara

The first one is hilarious although we, Kami all know the answer.

Second one should be "the one who loves to eat the most", since Cole is on diet so I don't think she can eat a lot.

Third one, I never think Ham is that emotional though.

Forth one, Jingy is so cute, sleepy head!!

Fifth, first time hear that. I thought they said something about fashion, so my guess was "who is interested the most in fashion" :confused1:

Conclusion, my two years spending learning Japanese is a failure. :crying: