[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

she looked amazing, even though I was worried because it looks like that dress is way to big for her. But I'm glad she won!!!! a lot of people are upset about it because she wasn't leading in the poll and I'm just like "it isn't all about the polls" I mean if it was it would just turn into a big popularity contest or something, I feel like based on this year with her endorsements and drama role and popularity in Japan even if she wasn't leading the votes she proves that she obviously does shine where ever she goes (lol I was wondering what "hot Campus Star" meant.

CONGRATS HARA :thumbup1: and KARA!!!! Totally deserved the Hallyu award....

though this was voted by public too, seeing this reminds me about her kbs excellent female variety show mc award, this girl never fails to charm. i still remember that night, she was so uncontrollable. i hope opportunities will come knocking at her doorstep, she deserves all the attentions now. well done, honey!

hara1.jpg

ALSO I LOVE HER SHOES!!!!!! :eyelove:

ok im done....but seriously Im glad she won since all I keep hearing about in other places is how xyz, should have won instead. Hara worked really hard this year and she was definitely (imo) the most prominent idol this year!!! I hope she gets even more opportunities as she goes further along in her career, alot of people don't think she deserves to go far because they don't think she is talented enough and I hope Hara can make them eat their words...

a bit random. i was watching cuts of snsd's photobook dvd and also rewatching Invincible Youth. i realised they used Hara's jokes/riddles as one of the dvd's game segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXM-JKxw3tE

The Tiffany Riddle was in Ep 3 of Invincible Youth & the Ring Ding Dong one was went Minho came down as a guest. Told you this was a random share. :lol: Hara jokes still lives on. :P

---

Congrats to her for the Campus Girl Award too! She looked really beautiful in that dress. That was her first public appearance in Korea after news of her relationship broke out right?

Yay!! Congratulations Hara ah!! You're the best (although I don't know how she won since the day before, I voted, Hara was still the second!! But never mind :whistling: )

I love her make up yesterday, her hair (it grows so fast), but not much with her dress (however, if Hara hadn't changed her dress, and wore that when getting the prize with Kara, I would go insanely happy since Seungyeon's dress was the same style!! Hayeon is real!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: )

My favorite pics of Hara, yesterday

RQlZ2.jpg

cr: Haradaily

And this pics, Hara (all Kara) looks so gorgeous (new magazine cover, I guess)

kEvvs.jpg

And I read somewhere that Hara is the fist place for "disappearing pants look" list of Mnet. How hilarious this list is!! I am not so sure what this is, but still.. Some comments said that it talked about legs, thighs or something like that :whistling:

Oh, and I love Hara's hair in this sponsor pics. Her hair is so so so beautiful, as I said before, I would love to have Hara star in a shampoo CF :eyelove:

4r9WW.jpg

And her so-call ant waist. How can I get one like this??? :crying:

MTejv.jpg

Her hairstyle really reminds me of the Honey days. I miss it!! :tongue:

^

Second that!!

Thanks for the pics, grainy!!

I really love to see her profile picture.

The thing I always notice about Hara is that her pictures when she is emotionless or clueless or seems lost is gorgeous and flawless. I don't know why. I just see it that way

On the other side, her smiling pics are cute and adorable, dorky!!!! :eyelove:

^

Ah, I love that expression! So funny!! :eyelove:

New pics for Nature Republic.

Although I kinda dislike this one for both Hara and Jing :wacko:

http://i.imgur.com/2u4ne.jpg

cr: Haradaily

same, idk but the faces look all oily or something...I'm excited to see more promotions for nature republic though, didn't they say they would be doing stuff like store promotions or is it just online stuff. I really want to see a CF or something.

Edited by jihaebutt
Please don't quote pictures

^

To me, purple and green together just look weird :whistling: And Hara with that panther outfit, and her style like that to me looks like a LITTLE Amazon girl, as in a wild girl, but still cute. :lol2:

I don't know about the recent promotion pics, do you mean the one for summer, Hara wears a pink dress and a pink hat in them??? :confused1:

And I have to admit I love all the accessory Hara promotes for SWAROVSKI, so cute!!! Those adorable things, I love kitty!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

Watch Kara's medley yesterday. Have to say I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: They were all so beautiful and Hara was gorgeous, although she was a little tire.

347794217.jpg

If you watch the performance (the full one), the 2:20 is the best shot. :blush: :blush:

Anyone can guess what Hara is doing???

tumblrlo0uvufoxi1qalrzfo1500.gif

And how adorable this is!!!

tumblrlo3wrj4mwz1qel7kio1r1500.gif

cr: tumblr

I was watching the swarvoski (sp??) video and Hara said after city hunter she's grown a small ambition for acting, so hopefully she'll be in another drama/acting thing soon! haha seems like she had a lot of fun with city hunter, which is awesome :)

Hara's new sponsor pics. You can absolutely see the difference between two pics. One is mature and beautiful Hara, one is cute and young Hara. Nevertheless, I love both but I still prefer young and cute Hara :wub: And have to say I love her sandal. Want to have one :w00t:

Y3mLB.jpg

Tm6vF.jpg

cr: haradaily

This should be in City Hunter thread, I guess but since I just want to spazzzzzzzzzzzzzz so here!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup

HARA HAS A SOLO SONG (the fist time ever YAY!!) FOR CITY HUNTER OST

My link

You can see

I love U, I want U, I need U (sweet Acoustic version)

HARA I really want to hear your voice.

No matter how it turns out, I will be happy since it's you first solo song ever. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I want it out already. Will update if I have more info!!

Edited by cica

724 is as important as 329, it brought kara back on stage, back for unfinished business.

we have witnessed her grow, from a shy unknown girl to a popular idol.

remember her excellent female variety show mc award? she's talented too.

happy 3rd year debut anniversary, hara.