[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

@cica

it this link i post is the same song u mention above..but i dont hear hara voice..

i want to hear her singing..i love u iwant you i need you

@cica

it this link i post is the same song u mention above..but i dont hear hara voice..

i want to hear her singing..i love u iwant you i need you

AHHH THE SONG!!!!!

Hara did good. I mean of course it's no masterpeice and she can still definitly use some work on her vocals she did a good job with this song. She has greatly improved and I'm proud of her for putting in the work to practice to get her vocals up to atleast this level. Watch Quick!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxvaWXPryI&feature=player_embedded

sorry, I'm still not good at uploading the youtube videos yet...

I miss Hara

I miss all the girls :teary:

I want to see them on Korean variety shows cause they can express themselves more

I've listened to Hara OST for City Hunter :friendly:

Such a sweet soothing voice. I keep on replaying it

She can relay and portray her sweet and honest personality through the song

Hara I miss you. Stay healthy

I've been listening to the song so much now.

It's weird that the more I listen to it the more I love it!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Finally, I can hear more of Hara's voice

I feel like I am in heaven now. :wub: :wub:

I love Hara not because she's pretty, not because her great dancing skills, not because her good singing.

I just love Hara and then I love everything about her including her voice which others call weak voice.

LOVE you, Hara!! And thank you for deciding to record this song, now I can have my favorite song of all time :w00t:

I just found out another great tumblr of Hara! I don't know whoever own this tumblr, but I think this tumblr is one of my recommended Tumblr for Hara stans ;) Here are some of the Photos that I got in this tumblr :P Most of the pict are from Karaya :P Enjoy! :gemwin:

tumblr_lp04hfIKrM1qbdqjxo1_400.png

tumblr_lp04juZD4k1qbdqjxo1_500.png

tumblr_lp04g2wM7V1qbdqjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp04bvV7E61qbdqjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp04aviuG81qbdqjxo1_500.png

tumblr_lp0491HRRg1qbdqjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp047ukO1P1qbdqjxo1_400.png

tumblr_lp0454P2J61qbdqjxo1_400.png

tumblr_lp04348urV1qbdqjxo1_500.png

Craving for more? Check this tumblr! :harac3: -> FYEAHGOOHARA ~ <3

cr : fyeahgoohara tumblr

Edited by lollabunny93

^

Thanks for your sharing.

Green and pink together is still weird to me even with those promo pics!! :sweatdrop: But Hello Kitty looks so adorable, I want to have one too.

The thing I notice in these 4 pics is Hara's thin face. I want chubby, roundish and cute Hara.

CH is just over so hope Hara gets to sleep more to prepare herself for the next comeback. :blush:

Hot Hara

That's so sexy

Drr4v.jpg

And I love her pic at airport yesterday, casual but pretty and looked like a gangster :lol2: Love her sunglasses and her jacket, I really want to see her clothes since I always love Hara's fashion especially her casual style

lzWPf.jpg

cr: haradaily

Hara is pretty well known for her fashion sense. I like it alot, she wears most styles really well. She has a nice figure too, and she is starting to "fill out" more as she gets older and you can tell it's a mix of eating the right foods and some body scuplting exercises to really emphasize the fact that she IS curvy. She DOES have an S-line figure. Her hips and bust and around the same zie and her wait is extremely small, automatically makes her a S-line. She might not have the biggest boobs but I think Hara has an attractive figure.

Anyways. I hope Hara gets more chances to work as an actress. She seemed to really enjoy working on City Hunter and I hope that despite the harsh critics, future producers look at the audience opinion rating and see that most people thought Hara did excellent and really enjoyed her character and hopefully cast her for another great drama.

as much as i would like to see her on acting screen, i still want hara to return to mc a variety series next. i don't want seconds of hara here and there but an hour. a tv show which mixes fun with entertainment, i so miss her dorkiness and wittiness.

as much as i would like to see her on acting screen, i still want hara to return to mc a variety series next. i don't want seconds of hara here and there but an hour. a tv show which mixes fun with entertainment, i so miss her dorkiness and wittiness.

Yeah, I think she is really good at it. Hope that some awesome show comes on and needs and MC and they choose Hara. She won an award which means that she is good at MC-ing so it shouldn't be hard for her to get a job. Hopefully DSP has one lined up for her.

^

^

As much as I love Hara's acting, I love her dorkiness and wittiness more :wub: :wub: :wub: I want her to be a regular as some show like Running man, but the best variety shows for me are Family Outing Season 1 and 2 days 1 night!!!! :lol2:

I think FO or 2D1N really fits her. They have games, and with Hara's competitive side, I expect some good and hilarious performance there.

Any variety show is fine with me though, but I would prefer the one with Yoo Jae Suk. :w00t:

Hara's new pics for Nature Republic. And I have to say she looks stunning. So hot. Skinny but still healthy and hot :eyelove:

Zq3vf.jpg

4hrIk.png

THW3M.png

g61Dd.png

And her new sponsor pics, judging from the hairstyle I guess it was taken on the same day of Love-1, right? :confused1: What I love about this is the fact that Hara looks happier, not so tired like the past few days when she just slept for 2 hours because of CH shooting!

4FEFm.jpg