[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

agree with cica..

i was expect hara will sing more in this song..

although like that, i think hara voice quite charming when she sing..i like her voice in this song..

i dun know y, but i keep repeat her part~

cant wait for the MV..yay !! step it up !!

i wonder what activities Hara has planned while she is in Korea and if she will be guesting on any shows. I would like to see her.

Just listen to STEP and I love it, One complaint is that Hara does not sing a lot in this, it's just like 3 or 4 seconds :crying: :crying:

I really feel like crying since I expected so much not in term of the track but Hara's singing!!!

isn't that her singing every-time they do the back bend-the low tone parts? I thought she actually had decent lines...better than lupin!!!

Yeah it's her with " Neo.. Hanbondo.. Wae uso..." part...

I don't know if it's because my biasness or what, but i think Hara always get the ear catchy part...

Like in Lupin, her infamous "It's mine"...

In Jumping, her " take on me, take on me" part..

And now in Steps, her line is my favorite line, her part really easy to remembered...

I mean, eventhough she always has a small part, but she always got the good part too..

So i think i'm okay with it..

And,, Hara's rapp is DAEBAAKK!!!

Not to mention her hep-hop move... qeqeqeqe ^^

Yeah it's her with " Neo.. Hanbondo.. Wae uso..." part...

I don't know if it's because my biasness or what, but i think Hara always get the ear catchy part...

Like in Lupin, her infamous "It's mine"...

In Jumping, her " take on me, take on me" part..

And now in Steps, her line is my favorite line, her part really easy to remembered...

I mean, eventhough she always has a small part, but she always got the good part too..

So i think i'm okay with it..

And,, Hara's rapp is DAEBAAKK!!!

Not to mention her hep-hop move... qeqeqeqe ^^

Yup Yup i agree ^^ Although Hara doesn't get much lines, the lines that she gets is always one of my favourite lines in the song ~ and i love the dance move that the do during Hara's Part :D

Haha I am new around here and Kara too! But well I have to say, the 1st girl to catch my attention is Hara! She is very pretty haha And super adorable too :eyelove:

IKR?! Hara was first to catch my attention too in the honey MV =DD. Welcome to karaholic ^^ lets spazz about hara together!

Hara for vividress

fns6fp.png

20ihr13.png

http://www.vividress.com/Front/Board/?url=view&board_no=24&no=369027&number=9&offset=&page=1&search_key=&search=

keke!! I am back!! The KARAchannel is so much for me to handle alone. I literally went crazy last night!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

Hara was so so cute in there. I love every minute of it, her cuteness overload although actually she did not do anything cute. My favorite part must be when she stared at the camera and ate nonstop all sort of things (and Hayeon shared one room :thumbup: :thumbup: ) and I love the way she played with Angie!!! :blush: :blush:

Good morning kiss from HARA

4TSKm.gif

cr: twitter

Hara was smiling so brightly together with the crew at the set. Whoever thinks Hara gets diva symptoms should look at the picture and thinks twice

jiOcL.jpg

Hara's so funny on vids of live channel

It amusing to watch her eating and keep exchanging between her foods :giggly:

She really does eats lots

Her 'Good morning' is so adorable

Nicole's say is true "The more you look at Hara, the more amusing it is"

Edited by Niya

^ That's nice. Kara have been on so many list lately. The excitement of their comeback has really got people thinking about them, plus it's hard to not think about the most beautiful group in Kpop :tongue:

I'm excited to see Hara and Gyuri on secret!!! It should be fun. I wonder who is going to reveal their secrets?

@gyuriFTE and @Vennie :jogging: the screenshots of Hara at the dance cover

are adorableee ^_^

Hehe, she got really shy when the MC's asked her to do 3 cute poses for the contestants ^_^

may i know the link to watch it..really want to watch it~ plzzzzzzzzzzz