[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

hi guys :) my name is michael :) i'm new here

first time i saw Hara is when she is the guest in running man.. she is really a good runner ahahah i'd love to see her again in the running man

and goo hara's waist is incredibly small and i love it, well i guess everyone love it hahaha and she is very pretty too :wub:

btw, is there anyone who doesn't mind to guide me around the forum? it's kinda confusing here..

IY pic that Hara tweeted today feels so warm and sweet

I love original IY members and hopefully this coming new ones too ^_^

I have a secret wish that Hara will be back in acting

Hehehe...I don't know why but I love if she can play a role again

with Lee Minho as his younger sister but this time in period drama

They just blend well together as siblings

Hara miss you :aha:

of course, we all want hara to be back on screen fast but on the other hand i wish honey can make use of this opportunity (free time) to brush up on her japanese. she has a lot of fans in japan, she "owes" them in some ways. so i think it's better for her to do something back by communicate fluently with them. i don't want her to be satisfied with her current level but to improve further. imo, hara can get really really far..

I think Hara has established her variety skills and she should really take this time while the other members are venturing out more on screen to take some lessons. (: whether it be acting, singing, or on Japanese. Gool needs her share of rest as well behind the screens.

Edited by KandyRaine

^ well, i guess so, in every pict the designer like to put his hand on hara's shoulder or arms

well, the black dress make her looks like someone for the dark or something

but i really love the green and blue dress, she really good with it :wub: