[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^

Too adorable :inluv:

My fav part is where she squat down while holding both Angie and Pangie :)

Both Ang and Pangie really look like stuff animals and much more when they both

wore the ribbons

Hara is really good with animals be it dogs or chickens(IY) hehehe

I remembered during IY, she even help Sunny brought Greeny home for the first time

During Shimura Zoo show, all the puppies followed her. Cute ;)

Edited by Niya

Sorry guys, I want to rant a bit.

I love KARA as a whole, but I first started as a huge Hara's fan. I always monitor her activities, collect her pictures and screen-shots, and basically just stalk her 24/7. Because of that, I'm quick to become upset whenever I came across a comment bashing Hara, especially from those so-called Kamilias. I recently came across these comments while watching KARA's STEP live:

bashing.png

:shocked:

I'm seriously speechless. These people didn't even bother to listen to other KARA's songs which showcase Hara's singing ability, like Follow Me. There're tons of videos that shows Hara singing live, like in Niigata where they perfomed the acoustic version of Jumping. But no, these people didn't bother to educate themselves a bit, but blindly bash Hara like a monkey. Yes, they're monkey cause they just follow the crowd and being the loudest, albeit the most brainless one. :cursing:

I admit that Hara is the weakest singer in the group, and I can accept it when people critic her in a logical and unbiased way, but not the bunch who just love to visit KARA's videos just to said Hara sucks, she's tone-deaf,etc,etc. Even more when said person is supposedly a Kamilia. Aren't we supposed to be the one of the most peaceful and rational fandom? You should use your BRAIN to critique someone, not your BUTT!!! How I wish I know who these people are so that I can yell and bash at them until they cry, regardless of gender!!!

:cursing:

i really hope hara dun learn how to read alphabet, coz im afraid, she will hurt badly n make a rush decision for the sake of other..hara is someone who will put others front of her..at past, if she had a prob, she will comeback to the dorm with other kara member..now, she alone..i keep thinking if she had ever crying alone in the house..

if yes, thts mean she must be hurt badly..

if the haters ady dislike hara, no matter how much prove u give them to hear tht hara can sing, the haters still will bash her no matter what..i really dont like to read all the comment in kara vid coz i know there is tons of bad comment for hara, its quite hurt me..if hara personally read all tht, i dun know how bad she will crying..

is tht her fault for the center of the group..y ppl keep bash her, cant tht haters tell tht hara is so innocent n strong girl.. i really want to ask hara haters, wat hara fault till she receive such treatment..i really hope junhyung will take care of her nicely..n never hurt her, but i afraid hara will back off for the sake of kara n beast fan..when hara tell the mc at radio star for the fact tht she n junhyung were fine, i can see through her eyes tht told their fans to believe in them..tht sincere eyes..i alwys smiling when she smiling, hara go through so much thing, she deserve much more love..hope hara will keep her bright personality n keep her gold heart.

Fact: haters will always be haters no matter what! Therefore, why should we care about them...well at least I don't. Sometimes I really just want to ask them these questions: when did Hara started to have this much antis, what made them hate Hara so much and do such things to hurt her, why do they keep criticize Hara for the same freaking thing over and over and over again nonstop(don't them get sick of it), what do they want from Hara (do they just want Hara to be disappear), and many more...However, no matter what (I really mean no matter what), I will continue to support and love my ultimate bias, Hara forever!! I love Hara so x10000000 much!!! She's the best in my heart!!! HARA<3<3<3

Edited by Chongie

These haters really have no life, bashing someone without knowing them just for the sake of it! I really hate those lowlife! They talk all big on the internet as if they are the king of the world, when in reality I bet they are big, fat obese men/women who are jobless and still depend on their parents for money!What a coward to be hiding behind the monitor screen! I'mma give them a good slap in the face if I ever know them :cursing:

If us fans are hurt to this extend, imagine Hara's feeling at the moment. Being in a showbiz industry, I'm sure she heard all kind of hurtful words that were thrown at her. I'm so worried for her because we all know how scary antis/haters can be. I'd enough of reading articles about celebrities committing suicide. I hope Hara can stay strong cause I know she's a strong girl both inside and out.

But, IMO, the only way to make antis and haters to shut up is to improve her vocal more. I'm sure Kamilias already know that Hara can sing, it's just to show to those antis/haters to not take our girl lightly. She has already proven herself that she's the lead dancer in KARA because of her strong dancing skill, not because of her pretty face. Have you guys seen her dance cut in SECRET and RADIO SHOW (IDK the name, the one with Kyuhyun) where she danced on the spot? Man, the girl can move! I think DSP finally giving Hara chance to show her mad dancing skill by putting her at the center position during that hard, fast-paced move during STEP's promotions. Now people finally shut up about her dancing skill.

So, if she can prove that she can dance, then I'm sure that our Honey can also prove that she can belt out notes as well, and who knows, maybe those antis will become Kamilias ^_^ If A Pink's anticafe with 10k members can be turned into fancafe, then what are the odd for KARA? It's not an impossible feat after all.

Edited by City_Bear_90

It's so stupid that people judge a person's singing ability based on their MR version of a song, rather than a live performance! Hara can sing( check out the live performance at Niigata)!!! It really borders me the people keep criticize Hara the same f**king thing over and over and over (x1000) again!! Why do they have to keep pick on Hara? Don't they ever get sick of it? What do they want? I really just can't imagine how much pressure Hara is having nowadays! I am really worried Hara nowadays!! Hara needs to be strong to handle all these and so does her fans (like me)! I don't know about other people, but I know I will continue to support and love my ultimate bias, Hara forever no matter what (yup, forever no matter what)!!!!!! Hara, please be strong and never let the haters/antis bring you down!! HARA FIGHTING!!!

Hara is improving and we know it. To be honest, Hara's problem is whoever giving these kind of lines (like the STEP ones) to her. Hara's weakness isn't just about her voice, but which kind of lines she's singing. I mean, Hara's STEP lines is lower too much, the only KARA member I think can sing that perfectly is Gyuri. I think she sings better with higher notes like "I am... ing", "Follow me" or the new song "Whisper" < which one she sang it awesome.

I really hope DSP give to Hara good lines in the next korean comeback (probably only next year?). I'm still waiting for the day Hara will shut up all those haters, they're so mean on our sweet honey.

Woah! This Hara haters topic is making the air around here a bit gloomy. Let's just forget about them since we know that what they say aren't true anyways. Though I agree that Hara isn't too good on singing the low notes. Low notes make her sound flat while she can actually hit higher notes better and she sings well on ballads. But almost all of her lines in their songs are low like the "take on me" line in Jumping. It's exactly like her line in STEP. As a result, her voice is stereotyped as an alto or something like that and when she doesn't hit the low notes that well she gets bashed for the same old reason. In the end, I still believe in Hara's talent. She's great! how can anyone not see it?

^Yeap! I hope she can get higher lines in the next korean comeback, and then, when she sings higher notes for a while, she'll be able to hit even lower notes.

But ok, let's wait for it and forget about the haters.

Saw this gif today and I look at it for such a long time omg

tumblr_ltwhxwceXy1qhbshwo1_500.gif

Her laugh :wub:

My new fave picture of Hara:

vVchJ.jpg

cr: Haradaily

she looks so happy here! I'm glad she enjoyed rehearsal.

OH and don't forget to vote for Kara for MNET Awards..there is a thread about it in the Discussion Box!! I'm sure Hara would be Happy to win best Female group of the year with Kara.

Hara is improving and we know it. To be honest, Hara's problem is whoever giving these kind of lines (like the STEP ones) to her. Hara's weakness isn't just about her voice, but which kind of lines she's singing. I mean, Hara's STEP lines is lower too much, the only KARA member I think can sing that perfectly is Gyuri. I think she sings better with higher notes like "I am... ing", "Follow me" or the new song "Whisper" < which one she sang it awesome.

I really hope DSP give to Hara good lines in the next korean comeback (probably only next year?). I'm still waiting for the day Hara will shut up all those haters, they're so mean on our sweet honey.

YEAH AGREE WITH YOU... SHE IS BETTER IF SHE SING SOME HIGH NOTES.. DSP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?.

Sorry about my gloomy post earlier guys. I was a bit upset then, but I'm OK now. To make it up to you, here's some pictures of Honey at KPop Fest in Sydney. Enjoy! :D

5hJ5z.jpg

38ZnP.jpg

2sFt6.jpg

5S5c1.jpg

6dtgt.jpg

Eqhb4.jpg

There're many HaraSic moments!!! :thumbup:

Here's at Press Conference

VEIm1.jpg

VmyY5.jpg

SG45l.jpg

YIPJM.jpg

OMG, Hara beside Changmin!!! :lol2:

Cr: Haradaily and Our Nikori

Edited by City_Bear_90

There were many Hasica moments at K-pop festival in Sydney on Nov.12, 2011!! :eyelove:

Also, fans from the festival have said the following:

Got a lot Jessica and Hara moment @ Sydney 111112 (credit: wooritaetae) :D

Hara kissed Jessica on her cheek. Then Sica hugged Hara and kissed back. Kyaaaa~~~ @ Sydney 111112

(credit: wooritaetae) :eyelove: :eyelove:

Go to pg 30 & 31 in the Kara + Girls Generation thread to see all the pics and videos:

Hara + Jessica = LOVE!! :eyelove::eyelove: