[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

actually, based on a tweet by Nicole, I think these may be for the new Japanese single. I think this is the MV for it. Remember how lots of J-kamilia were saying they want more "fierce" image like Lupin or STEP, well I think Kara is going to give it to them lol.

But I could be wrong. Either way Hara looks so cool and I can't wait to see the MV.

^

^

^

I don't think that's Hara, maybe one of her dancer, the body proportions didn't match Hara :confused1: Either way, I'm loving this new concept and MV already :thumbup1: I hope it's fast-paced song with some guitar drift like their remix in Seoul Music Awards, during the transition between Jumping and STEP. I loveee that remix :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by City_Bear_90

^

^

^

I don't think that's Hara, maybe one of her dancer, the body proportions didn't match Hara :confused1: Either way, I'm loving this new concept and MV already :thumbup1: I hope it's fast-paced song with some guitar drift like their remix in Seoul Music Awards, during the transition between Jumping and STEP. I loveee that remix :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's exactly what I was going. I don't think that's Hara in that pic.

Edited by Chongie

but the tweet did mention Hara

구하라양이 찍어준 몰카! 사진 잘찍어잉~^^ @hotchicksbyj

only i didn't understand what she said :tongue: either way its something Kara related, good enough for me :thumbup1:

Used Google Translate, this is what I get: Calculate the amount jjikeojun Voyeur! Photo jaljjikeoing

:P

.....so yeah, I don't know what it means :lol:

Maybe it is the set for Hara's scene? I mean, we already see Jiyoung's set (I think it is her)

Jiyoung.jpg

Edited by City_Bear_90

but the tweet did mention Hara

구하라양이 찍어준 몰카! 사진 잘찍어잉~^^ @hotchicksbyj

only i didn't understand what she said :tongue: either way its something Kara related, good enough for me :thumbup1:

I think she said this pic is taken by Hara and she did a good job :)