[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Kōhei Uchimura (born on January 3, 1989 in Nagasaki), is a Japanese artistic gymnast. He is a two-time Olympic silver medalist (all around and team) and a nine-time World medalist (all around, team, floor, high bar, and parallel bars). He is famous for winning three consecutive world all around titles (2009, 2010 and 2011) and for delivering difficult and accurately executed routines. His gymnastics skills were praised by the International Gymnast Magazine as a "combination of tremendous difficulty, supreme consistency and extraordinary elegance of performance"

He listens to Kara's songs during practices and likes our honey Hara!!

From 4:25 - 4:33

I'm so happy that nowadays our Hara is being loved by more and more people and it's more lovely to know many famous people are expressing their loves towards her. :adore:

It's so good to see not only her outer beauty ( :geminluv: ) but her inside beauty is reaching out too. :thumbup:

Kara Goo Hara, Hara jiang!!! ^-^

Are those all the presents from all the sites or is it just from Miracle? :confused1:

As far as I know these presents are presents only from Miracle. Which is Hara's main fansite in Korea. I'm sure Japanese/Chinese and many other fan groups sent her gifts as well. But from what I have gathered, these are the presents from Miracle only.