[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Joss, I think I've never told you that, but I really admire you and I kind of feel close to you even though we aren't close friends. Really nice words, you touched the deep in my heart 'cause I could feel what you mean with this post. I think I know how you feel about Hara and I know how hard is absorve her pain as if it was your pain. And I know what's become happy seeing her happy. She's really important to me and I really care so much about her, so much. She's really precious... she's someone who makes me a stronger person. "God definitely works in mysterious ways" - yes, He does. We keep believing and supporting her and so many good things also happened. Do you know why? Our love is stronger than the hate of "theirs".

Good see you Chongie :wub:

Frience

Any proper Hara fan seems close to me, more like family hahah.

Don't know if you've noticed but you rarely get to find Hara fans since some act really hypocritical and immature, especially towards her. It's like 'hmm are you really supporting her or making fun of her?' Like most supposed KAMILIA, even bash her, while praising the rest.

EX
:

'I love Hara but she can't sing'

'I'm no anti but why is she the face?'

'Isn't she plastic...btw not hating on her. I'm a KAMILIA'

&& etc.

We keep believing and supporting her and

so many good things also happened.

Do you know why?

Our love is stronger than the hate of "theirs".

My thoughts exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

PS:Actually, I'm pretty glad that I found you and your awesome tumblr :D

Chongie

Welcome back, Chongie. Nice pictures :D

"hello! joss"

"God definitely works in mysterious ways (:"

-Everything you said is very inspiring! Being a Hara fan, it does get tough sometimes with all haters and antis. Im being real when I say, that sometimes it breaks down my spirit and it becomes hard to be a loyal fan when all I see are anti remarks and even some "Kamilia" that bash on Hara. But... I want to keep trying and support Hara :) YOUR words is what I need to hear, and maybe even what other fans need to hear also. We need more fans like you who are genuine supporters of Hara and KARA in their entirety. It keeps me hopeful and reminds me that there are still good and loyal fans out there. Good at heart and not just on the outside. Lets please continue to work together as real fans against the haters/antis and support Hara no matter what happens. Lets keep building each other up and keep our spirits high so we can keep KARA's spirit high as well. Goo Hara and KARA fighting!!! :D

don't forget me (as a true hara fan) as i spent most of my time here before red turned staff.

now "cheers" to those antis and moaners, today was honey last mc appearance for inki.

18114204.jpg

16193780.jpg

77090366.jpg

24403029.jpg

45933485.jpg

70392365.jpg

53002253.jpg

80296154.jpg

21030118.jpg

25422304.jpg

47465123.jpg

86738466.jpg

50913061.jpg

[c] everkara

[c] moonlightinside2012

it's definitely one less opportunity to see hara weekly but am i the only one who is glad that she had left inki?

Edited by red4summer

im impressed with hara eyes, when i see her in the video~ i totally can imagine her as bad *** meanie girl, especially in her red hair~

also for the comeback teaser for inkigayo, her contact lens + her eyes = wow!!

i guess this time comeback they show off their leg dance rather than butt dance~ i cant wait!!! its only 20th now~ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!