[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

t76V2.jpg

Top Star News decided to put KARA on the cover page since it has been a year when they last released an album in Korea.

With their comeback stage showcase performance, they were able to show all their fans how much they have developed over the year. The group really wanted to show everyone in Korea that they have developed, with

their performance, concept and outfit as well.

The Editor in Chief of Top Star News states that "Even if KARA is on their 6th year ever since their debut, they are always looking for ways to progress with their performance."

Top Star News Vol.10, September issue will be published this early September.

Letting the MR Removed of Miss U and Pandora here:

I'm totally amazed. I knew KARA would be more great this time but it was beyond my expectations.

Specially Miss U :wub:

But Pandora has a hard coreography and they still did great. I'm so proud.

Hara is receiving lots of compliments this time ;___;

I see none bashing on her and I'm only seeing people on youtube amazed by her voice and improvement.

And they can't even say she's lip-synch 'cause here's that :thumbup1:

joss

our baby was in pain during recording for show champion.

hope she's recovering really really well.

saw a news that people were "praising" that she only cared about eating (hotdog).. - "regarding the handicap parking"

i mean what do she know or what can she do? damn!

honey, you are busy preparing for comeback however you still have to deal with all these unwanted attention.

may you find strength to fight them all.

88415148.jpg

hara, give me strength too.. i'm depressed..

updated: hara rehearsing for showchamp

64770088.jpg

Edited by red4summer

From a J-Kamilia Twitter:

"SHOW CAMPION" KARA 事前収録1曲目終了~。 ハラが歌い終わって、急 に座り込んだ。脚を引き ずりながら歩いて、モニ ターチェック。右膝が痛 いみたい。その後にまだ 1TAKE収録。かなり痛そうだ ったけど大丈夫かなぁ。 。。

Hara have injured her knee during the recording of "Pandora" for Show Champion (4th comeback stage) today (August 28 2012): :crying::crying::crying:

7sPCB.jpg

UYuVz.jpg

ALGx8.jpg

QPDDB.jpg

Edited by Chongie

poor hara, when the news mention hara name, it seems like its hara fault alone~

i read somewhere that, the 'reporter' who brought this handicapped parking is the same reporter that rise up a question regarding dokdo island..it seem like he got some grudge with KARA

KARA is just entertainer not politician to answer that question, u stupid reporter!!

despite all the controversial KARA (especially hara) remain calm n keep smiling,

It was mention that the staff at that rest place ady told kara crew to move their van, but they ignore it~ myb KARA didnt even know bout it, as the staff told their crew n not KARA..that was i was thinking~

mybe KARA really need to apologize personal, not by sending dsp representative..

mybe that can ease their netizen, netizen keep on bashing idol like the netizen are so perfect in everything

i hope KARA n Hara keep on smiling even though they hurting inside, its not entirely their fault~

KARA HARA FIGHTING!!! i hope hara injured knee didnt serious, please stay healthy!!