[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

awwwwwwwwww~ her wide smile, it make her look bright n cute

there no need for her to make an effort to look cute, coz she will look cute naturally without any effort

i love her pic, when she put her hand on taec hand, look like sister that really2 close with her oppa, dont u dare to bully hara coz taec oppa is here!! ahahha

I was watching today's performance on SIGMA FES in Okinawa. Her hair looks way shorter - like almost in her shouders? - omg. Some fans are complaining and all, but I think it looks prettyyyy :wub:

Loving Hara's hair even more in this Pandora era and forward hihih

(have i changed?) i didn't even realise honey cut her hair until i visited here.

or maybe i paid too much attention to her face and bang. (this should be the case.)

absolutely faultless and pure beauty, hara is still and forever the sweetest goddess.

even if she is wearing the couple rings which i would rather not comment, nothing has changed.

Edited by red4summer

People still cant get used to it, but I think that new hair length is pretty too ! When I was watching SIGMA fest, I kept on wondering " is Hara's hair became shorter ? or my eyes are trolling me " :lol:

at first, i wasn't really sure if i liked hara's new hair

i blame the wind! lol :D

but anywho, i really like the length but i wish the stylist added in more layers.

OR SOMETHING! it just looks to lanky or bulky..or like. it's to blunt. i can't even explain.

don't get me wrong, i love hara and her new hair length.

but the way it was styled during the performance didn't do it justice.

i'm not sure if i ever commented on her parts in electric boy.

she's getting more parts in their japanese songs! i was so happy when i first heard it lol

and it sort of sounds like her (and nicole and jing) during the "eh oh" parts

i can't wait to hear her in orion :D

I think (pls correct me) this is the first time ever that I saw Hara with haircut that short/shoulder length

I like it and find it cute and sweet at the same time ^_^

So far almost all members are given chances to play with their hair length except for Hara that keeps maintaining her long hair (nothing to complain cause that's her signature look ;) )

Perhaps it's time for her to explore varies styles :) / hint of new Korean comeback style? hehehe

Cutie Hara ^^