[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

(i feel really dumb xD) i don't get this hahaha. what did she mean??!

can someone please explain to me :(

^^ aw sweet hara goo (and witty lol) ♥ i'm looking forward to MIRACLE's upgrade too \o/

lol, i don't get it too.

fyi the english sub was translated from a chinese sub.

the problem is with the original translation.

anyway..

hara has a boyfriend now.

if they are meant/made for each other, then many happy years ahead.

whatever her thoughts are, at least we know that she knows what she wants.

even if things don't work out perfectly, she will grow through it. :)

Edited by red4summer

^

Thanks for clarifying the issue of spam, I was nervous before posting :)

And I think it's very funny talking Hara would choose herself. I think she meant, to marry seriously, she's still dating JUNHYUNG but for little time, so I guess she did not think to marry him yet.

i love her airport fashion! she is indeed the fashionista in kara! it's like very laid back, casual, and chic.

as i was watching the fancams on their arrival, she looked so happy and sweet. greeting and thanking her fans and stuff.

man, someday, i'm going to meet this woman and everyone else in kara! lol

Oh My God, Hara is perfect, like, very beautiful! Just the fancams that make me dizzy because of the movement too fast. And I thought strange that a woman passing near Hara and NOT DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This woman has some serious problems, I would grab her and tell her that I love so much (Hara).

Oh My God, Hara is perfect, like, very beautiful! Just the fancams that make me dizzy because of the movement too fast. And I thought strange that a woman passing near Hara and NOT DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This woman has some serious problems, I would grab her and tell her that I love so much (Hara).

Wow :thumbup: for you lol! I don't really have the guts to just grab our Ggool though.. :tongue:!! But yeah she's very beautiful .. :eyelove: :eyelove:

[c] ilovesecondhandsmoke

Wow :thumbup: for you lol! I don't really have the guts to just grab our Ggool though.. :tongue:!! But yeah she's very beautiful .. :eyelove: :eyelove:

haha, I do not have the guts to grab her, I just want to hug her too hard! But then the guards would pull me it)

"Hi.. Jiyoung" OMG I'm enchanted by the cuteness of our maknae ♥