[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara's energy saving campaign CF: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

에너지절약, 구하라 겨울철 에너지절약 절전댄스

에너지절약, 구하라 겨울철 에너지절약 CF

Hara even sang the song in the CF! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Hara's definitely driving people bi-polar nowadays with her extreme swings in image!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As much as I enjoy Hara's soju ads, I can't help but feel sorry for her that she's portraying that image. It just seems like they're selling her cheap, when she isn't at all. It just comes off that way to me. I'm Nicole bias and I find myself saying, "I'm glad that isn't Nicole". Usually when other countries use sex appeal to sell alcohol, it's often lined with humor in it, not just pure sex. She looks and is young too, feels so wrong.

Ah well, guess I'll shut up and enjoy the ad while it's still up lol.

^ I do support Hara in everything, but I'm glad they're changing their direction. Hara wanted to follow Hyori's footsteps, but the brand did the opposite thing. To us, who love this dork doll, the cfs were a bit awkward but we still support her anyway. I bet she's proud of us.

After the edition, I know the cf will still be sexy (but not too much), but let's hope the next cfs will be lively and funny because that's Hara's concept in life hahaha ♥

• Like 1

Well, I guess I have no problem exposing my opinion .. I honestly hate it when some company of booze, advertises using beautiful women. This makes the man think that drinking, get many women and blabla. Hara unfortunately is being used to convey this image. And that last commercial, I even support her at all, was the last straw. She danced in the rain, and that's a little inappropriate, whatever.

But I can not leave her and say she is transmitting a horrible image. I LOVE her. Hara is practically one of the only reasons I want to speak Korean, and leave my country, I want more than anything to know her, then I support her at all. Even being obscene, I'll support her, because she looks happy, so for me, whatever, I'm not dancing.

I think that's it.

I support Hara with all my might even in those crappy cfs of ChumChu something...

I'll support everything's my Rara pursue..

Well ChumChu cf concept's suck but Rara tried her best so why don't we just support her..

As much as I enjoy Hara's soju ads, I can't help but feel sorry for her that she's portraying that image. It just seems like they're selling her cheap, when she isn't at all. It just comes off that way to me. I'm Nicole bias and I find myself saying, "I'm glad that isn't Nicole". Usually when other countries use sex appeal to sell alcohol, it's often lined with humor in it, not just pure sex. She looks and is young too, feels so wrong.

Ah well, guess I'll shut up and enjoy the ad while it's still up lol.

I AGREE WITH YOU... THAT'S WHAT ON MY MIND WHEN I'VE WATCHED THE CF..