[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

OMG guys , Hara tweeted a handwritten LETTER for KAMILIAS...

How more awesome she wants to be tumblr_m7gk4gyuEK1r86b3d.png

She's so nice and have a graceful heart.

BAfGy8NCEAAxPUc.png

To. My Fans♡

Hello! I`m HARA, :) It`s been a long time to write a letter with "pen" and my heart is shaking... okay, above all, it is 2013 the year of Snake!! Happy New Year :) It is very cold and temperature shaking hard day by day. Plz have warm good food and be healthy!!
You don`t have to be worry about us for we are having good meal and manage our status well. As you know, we are STRONG! LOL Oh, I don`t know how to express my emotions to you all, while you guys sent me letters...so shy... :sweatdrop: I guess...when you guys write me a letter, you must be holding stationary firmly and write letters pretty with a lot of thinking what kind of expressions do you write down on letter...LIKE ME! I`m doing just same...LOL Today is my birthday!! So, I write a letter to want to give you thanks for celebrate my birthday everytime.. How can I put my heart into word for you who take care of me and cheers me with warm heart and love me. I want to be tough and better but you know...I am still young, so not much of my thought became actions... Since this is the time starting year 2013, I will be HARA who do her best in this year and I promise I won`t let you down!

I want your 2013 resolutions become real and be healthy and be happy too! I Love you~♡ -2013. 01. 13 HARA KOO

Thanks to @_cybercat

taken from HARA tweets a handwritten letter to her fans

Thank you Hara, 2013 gonna be a awesome year tumblr_m9rao5AqVy1qdlkyg.gif

Am I the only one who is surprised that none of Hara's friends on Twitter wished her happy birthday...not even Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung??? :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I was hoping to see some sweet conversations of Hara and her friends...but I guess not... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Edited by Chongie

Am I the only one who is surprised that none of Hara's friends on Twitter wished her happy birthday...not even Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole and Jiyoung??? :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I was hoping to see some sweet conversations of Hara and her friends...but I guess not... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

hmm maybe they're all busy .. we know they have to fly off to Malaysia tomorrow iirc ... maybe they already did irl .. haha~

Sometimes there's no need to show cos we know it has always been there :geminluv:

AS A LOVER OF POP-ROCK/ROCK MUSIC ALSO, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PERF SO. ING. MUCH.

She sounded good, even though she didn't sing the whole song, her performance was a blast!!
It was a hard song to follow for her at the moment and she seemed a bit nervous, doesn't she?
Anyway, great performance! :wub:

This girl just make me love her more and more each passing day :wub:

"Since this is the time starting year 2013, I will be HARA who do her best in this year and I promise I won`t let you down!"

Goo Hara, I'm expecting a great 2013 from you then ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARA!!!

:15541758::32524216::51333867::85896326::81766871:

I hope you have a sweet, fun, and memorable birthday with lots and lots of cool, thoughtful, and useful presents and plenty yummy, delicious, and tasty foods and drinks, and get to spend the entire day with all of your dear friends, family, and loved ones.

I'm sorry but I really wish to see FT Island Jonghun tweets her again, wishing her happy birthday.. haha..

they're close friends right? so why not? I love their friendship. :D