[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

she looks younger and sweeter these days, right? Great Hara Goo! :thumbup:

Just keep it up. Somehow when would she back with her black hair again? I miss it damn much.

Me too ^_^ For sure she looks more elegant and refine now but TBH, I missed her 'apple hair' style on her

I keep repeating Mister (MBC stage) & Rock U performances to look at it

Edited by Niya

^

this video is a gem srsly. Hara looks soo goorgeous

and her with the elephant...SO ADORABLE!! :gemhappy: new otp tbh. lol

Does DSP manager all of KARA's individual activities too? Specifically, did DSP get Hara the the Soju ad or does that come directly to her.

as far as i know, they get offers. like, if a company liked them or found them suitable for their brand or topic of endorsement, they offer them a contract, discuss it with DSP. i also think the girls have the freedom to choose. agree or disagree to sign. ~

*about hara's 'Chum-Churum' CF

KARA‘s Hara, 4minute‘s HyunA, and SISTAR‘s Hyorin have been chosen to follow the footsteps set by Lee Hyori as beautiful soju models for Lotte Liquor. -allkpop

other than that.. idk ^^~

Edited by phoenix.XD

‎[News] Goo Hara, first time MC for variety show- MBC Pilot 'Your Angel'

KARA member Goo Hara will be a MC for a variety program for the first time since her debut.

According to a representative from MBC, Goo Hara selected as a MC for MBC Pilot variety program that will be broadcasted on the 11th titled "I Am Your Angel" (will be called Your Angel)

Previously Goo Hara was a regular cast in KBS 2TV 'Invincible Youth' however this is the first time she will be the main MC.

'Your Angel' is a healing talk show where entertainer becoming the 'Angel' while sharing stories together with the viewers. Together with Goo Hara, singer Yoon Dohyun, Tak Jaehoon, Eun Jiwon will become the MC for the show.

Source: star.mt.
Trasnlation: Karaholic.com

wow are honey will have her own show.. and she is the main mc.. hwaiting hara.!