[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Translation of Hara at Shinyoung's radio on April 15 2013: :eyelove::eyelove::eyelove:

• Hara said that she will always take about 30-40 pictures each time she take a selca of herself then she pick one of it to upload.
  • Hara will always celebrate her birthday twice a year. One Jan 3rd, Kara members will always celebrate her birthday while on Jan 13th, Kamilias will celebrate it with her.
  • Hara and Shinyoung talked about Seungri on Shinyoung's radio show too. Shinyoung asked if Seungri has been famous since he was young. Hara mentioned about how Seungri has been very powerful and how his dancing has always been good since young.
  • Hara also mentioned that Nicole is the representative of speaking English while Seungyeon is the representative of speaking Japanese.
  • Audience: I heard that Hara's manager said Hara can eat something very well. Hara: Ah, I really love eating rice, when I eat my meals, I must definitely eat it with rice. Rice and vegetables is sufficient for me.
  • Shinyoung: When is Kara having a comeback? Hara: Although I really wish to comeback, but I'm still not sure if we're able to have a comeback, we're now working hard to prepare and we miss you all, our Kamilias.
  • Hara is very close to Shinyoung. Shinyoung also said that there are a lot of unglam pictures in her phone of Hara.

Hara is the special guest for an event (처음처럼 토크콘서트) by First Soju on 23/5 1930 kst AHHHH!!!

xdfcR1m.png

source : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473662256054801&set=a.239029569518072.60604.235455509875478&type=1&theater'>First Soju FB & http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=856604&sca=&sfl=&stx=&spt=0&page=1'>Karaboard

wondering what's hara doing over there ? :gemhappy: