[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara with Tiffany and Kim Woori: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:tumblr_mpf6v0Tecr1rpgsh9o1_1280.png

when was this picture taken ?.. and this is for what ?.. why goo hara is with tiffany ? is it for a shoot for a magazine ?. please tell me .. i am happy to see hara to interact with a soshi member.

when was this picture taken ?.. and this is for what ?.. why goo hara is with tiffany ? is it for  a shoot for a magazine ?.  please tell me ..  i am happy to see hara to interact with a soshi member.

i don't know a lot about this picture, but I've seen some sones saying the guy is a stylist/photographer something like that :P(he was the one who posted the picture). and I've seen pictures of him with Jessica too ^__^. about the time, i think it is recent judging by hara's hair lol.

and yes this is so essiteng \(^_^)/

KARA's Hara has selca time while she's bored

KARA-Hara_1373452585_af_org.jpg

KARA's Hara is apparently bored, but fans are saying that her selcas are definitely not boring.

Hara tweeted, "I'm bored," and soon after, "This it me," as well as, "Bbooing bbooing."

Though the KARA member looks like she'd rather be occupied, her followers on Twitter were glad to see her updates. They commented, "Hara the goddess," "Your beauty shines," "I'm jealous," and more.

SEE ALSO: KARA announce their second Japanese arena tour

Hara_1373452837_20130710_hara_boredselca

Hara_1373452840_20130710_hara_boredselca

KARA's Hara is a 'black swan' for 'Cosmopolitan'

KARA-Hara_1374028337_af_org.jpg     

• KARA's Hara showed that she can play the part of both an angel and a vixen in a stunning pictorial for 'Cosmopolitan'.

Hara put fans in a trance with a photoshoot themed after the movie 'Black Swan'. Like the movie, Hara takes on a dark look as well as a pure look in her open-back, black dress as well as a simple, white cover-up.

Which look do you prefer on Hara?

SEE ALSO: KARA's Gyuri drops a mysterious tweet

KARA Goo Hara Reveals Matured Look Through Self-Camera  

86418-goo-hara-self-camera-instagram.jpg

86419-goo-hara-self-camera-instagram.jpg

KARA's member Goo Hara showed off a matured look.

Today, Goo Hara posted on her Instagram a picture of herself. In the picture, Goo Hara has her long hair down, looking at the camera in a straight face.

In another picture, Goo Hara is covering her face with a cat she's holding with her hands.

English Article

http://www.kpopstarz...a-instagram.htm

Korean Article

http://m.news.naver....://m.naver.com/