[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Honestly, that was one fo the things I was afraid of when they announced her break-up. The moment she is spotted with a male celebrity outside of work, rumours will ensue. The defense will be up. I say let her do what she wants to do, she's old enough to make her own choices. I completely understand her now whenever she says that she would choose herself/friends over a relationship. True or not, I'm not mad at her for living her life. Nor should anyone else be. As fans, we don't own her or her life. The best we can do is show her support.

Side note, I hope it's not true because honestly, I personally think she's too good looking for him. He doesn't fit the standard that I would want for her... hahaha...

This coming for a JunHara supporter... hahaha...

I'm so bipolar... hahaha...

Honestly, that was one fo the things I was afraid of when they announced her break-up. The moment she is spotted with a male celebrity outside of work, rumours will ensue. The defense will be up. I say let her do what she wants to do, she's old enough to make her own choices. I completely understand her now whenever she says that she would choose herself/friends over a relationship. True or not, I'm not mad at her for living her life. Nor should anyone else be. As fans, we don't own her or her life. The best we can do is show her support.  

Side note, I hope it's not true because honestly, I personally think she's too good looking for him. He doesn't fit the standard that I would want for her... hahaha...  

^^ I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS. (except the part about her being too good-looking for him.. 'cause.. well, who are we to judge?)    

But other than that, I feel the same way. She's a grown woman who has feelings and needs of her own. She is entitled to be friends with whoever the hell she wants. Moreover, it's her life, so she is the one who knows what exactly she's doing and I feel as a fan, I should trust her on that.  

No matter, I'll still love and support her and I hope that people will get off her back. The girl deserves to be happy.

Edited by Rhil
  • Like 1

Follow Up: Newsen claims Hara and Lee Soo Hyuk ran away once they were noticed
201307310945173610_1.jpg

Article: [Exclusive Photo] Goo Hara and Lee Soo Hyuk's Tokyo meet up, if they're really "oppa dongseng relationship" why run away?

1. [+446, -31] So this must be what Lee Joon was talking about with Animal Kingdom

2. [+410, -96] Hara-ya, wake up. You're an idol. And one that was at the top of the trend at that. Until when are you going to be shackled down by your men problems? Tsk tsk, not even one or two times but three times already... I gave up as your fan a long time ago because of the stress but why pass the stress on to your remaining fans now? Look at reality... While all your rival idols are now in leading drama roles and doing well, your two year relationship did nothing but lose all of your fans. KARA's popularity isn't what it used to be as well... For someone who suffered to get to where you are now, why can't you manage yourself better? I really don't understand what you're thinking sometimes...

3. [+337, -34] This is so wrong

4. [+52, -14] Goo Hara is such a young kid, why is she so promiscuous? From pensions to Tokyo, what a variety

5. [+42, -4] Overall, they just don't match each other... Like trying to fit two pieces from different worlds together

6. [+38, -9] Why is Goo Hara acting so cheap? Of course it doesn't matter when a non-celebrity has a one night stand or dates around but she's a celebrity, she should know that this will only be a detriment to her image and popularity. Pension, Junhyung, and now Lee Soo Hyuk... There might be even more that we don't know about. She should know that the more she acts like this, the more people will treat her like a cheap lay. 

7. [+38, -3] I think Dispatch needs to let Newsen borrow their cameras ㅋㅋ How the hell are we supposed to make out who the people in that picture are? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+29, -7] So why run away? ㅋㅋㅋ Obviously something's up? ㅋ

And so.... the bashing continues....  :phew:  :phew:  :phew:

Dont understand why are they acting so sensitive. 

People can be so rude towards these idols. It really irritates me how harsh these so-called 'fans' can be towards them. These damn possessive, obsessive, selfish 'fans' need to let them have a personal life to enjoy once in awhile, after they are spending all their working life trying so hard to make everyone else happy.

smh, for a person who did nothing wrong to get judged this much. and all the FALSE information! people just want to hate, really. non of our business who she (or he) befriends, whether they are suitable for each other should be left for them to decide. they enjoy each other's company, so our opinions doesn't really matter.

and really, she only had one public relationship. i don't quite understand their point of view. ^^;

tough being hara tbh

Edited by phoenix.XD
  • Like 1

Same here!!! Can't agree more!!! To be honest, I still have faith in JunHara!!! JunHara forever!!! 

same here,the moment i heard about this dating rumor i was like NO!NO!well i dont like the guy really and i think its still to early for my angel to have a new ralationship,let her heart take a rest first and beside im still really hoping for JUNHARA to patch things up,i still believe in them.Although theres nothing i can do if this is HARA's decision i would still support her whole heartedly.But these haters thats find their ways to bash HARA in everything she does,even before when she's with chansung at pattaya its been a hot topic and when they saw her with yonghwa another hot issue,WAE!cant they have their own life,HARA's an IDoL with a human heart who's being honest to the the things she wants and the things that makes her happy eventhough those hypocrite critics would let her feel that she have done a big mistake when actually it was them who had a big problem.I was just so glad that MY HARASSI was a true person not like those ROBOT IDOLS who act the way those netizens wants them to be,LEAVE HARA ALONE LOSER's:)))

"2. [+410, -96] Hara-ya, wake up. You're an idol. And one that was at the top of the trend at that. Until when are you going to be shackled down by your men problems? Tsk tsk, not even one or two times but three times already... I gave up as your fan a long time ago because of the stress but why pass the stress on to your remaining fans now? Look at reality... While all your rival idols are now in leading drama roles and doing well, your two year relationship did nothing but lose all of your fans. KARA's popularity isn't what it used to be as well... For someone who suffered to get to where you are now, why can't you manage yourself better? I really don't understand what you're thinking sometimes..."

Excuse me???!!! Who are you to "lecture" on someone's life when you should be worrying about your own! And the fact that you seem to have let her life, someone you don't personally know, affect your's then it means you have some serious personal issues you need to deal with first. People these days.

• Like 2

I'm amazed at how these people's minds works, seriously these kids need to get a life and stop poking their nose on others' life , this is soo frustrating 

And its her life ... she can go out/ date whoever and whenever she wants .. she doesnt need your approval ~ 

===============================================================================================================

Kim Young Kwang Says His Mother was Interested in His Kiss with Kara′s Goo Hara

Of course fans would be curious about Kim Young Kwang and his kiss scenes, but there′s another person that cares a lot about Kim Young Kwang′s costars: his mother.

In a recent shoot for KBS2′s Happy Together 3, Kim Young Kwang said, "After I left modeling to start acting, my mother′s started to brag about me more."

He said, "My mother even slips a picture of me in her bag whenever she goes to church. She′s especially interested in my costars. She always asks things like, ′Was she kind? What does he do?′"

He then added, "I shot a kiss scene with Goo Hara recently, and she came across it and started asking, ′Did you really do it? Did your lips really meet? How was it?′

• Like 1

Who wants COMEDY?

[NEWSEN] [NB] [LOL] Goo Hara's ultimate plan to date GD
201308010839163610_1.jpg

Article: 'Tokyo meeting with Lee Soo Hyuk', Why was Goo Hara in Tokyo alone?

Source: Newsen via Nate

Newsen questioned why Hara was still in Japan without the other KARA members and an associate explained that she was there for personal reasons. 

1. [+698, -107] First she dated fake GD and now she's dating GD's best friend? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She might just be a huge GD fan ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+579, -94] Don't touch Lee Soo Hyuk

3. [+498, -59] Really, she's messing herself up with all these men...

-

201308011541773620_51fa03559cf9c.jpg

Article: G-Dragon's perfect chemistry with model Lee Ho Jung

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+142, -31] Is it true that Goo Hara's ultimate plan is to date GD in the end by starting with fake G-Dragon Junhyung, then moving on to his friend Lee Soo Hyuk, and finally Kwon Ji Yong?

2. [+73, -16] I saw the pictorial and they really matched each other well, you could barely tell the age difference..

3. [+61, -7] Hul, '97???? Daebak... Such a young model for BSX. Time flies fast.

Who wants COMEDY?

[NEWSEN] [NB] [LOL] Goo Hara's ultimate plan to date GD
201308010839163610_1.jpg

Article: 'Tokyo meeting with Lee Soo Hyuk', Why was Goo Hara in Tokyo alone?

Source: Newsen via Nate

Newsen questioned why Hara was still in Japan without the other KARA members and an associate explained that she was there for personal reasons. 

1. [+698, -107] First she dated fake GD and now she's dating GD's best friend? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She might just be a huge GD fan ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+579, -94] Don't touch Lee Soo Hyuk

3. [+498, -59] Really, she's messing herself up with all these men...

-

201308011541773620_51fa03559cf9c.jpg

Article: G-Dragon's perfect chemistry with model Lee Ho Jung

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+142, -31] Is it true that Goo Hara's ultimate plan is to date GD in the end by starting with fake G-Dragon Junhyung, then moving on to his friend Lee Soo Hyuk, and finally Kwon Ji Yong?

2. [+73, -16] I saw the pictorial and they really matched each other well, you could barely tell the age difference..

3. [+61, -7] Hul, '97???? Daebak... Such a young model for BSX. Time flies fast.

cant stop laughing xDDD maybe i'll ship them LOL ~ 

• Like 1

2. [+410, -96] Hara-ya, wake up. You're an idol. And one that was at the top of the trend at that. Until when are you going to be shackled down by your men problems? Tsk tsk, not even one or two times but three times already... I gave up as your fan a long time ago because of the stress but why pass the stress on to your remaining fans now? Look at reality... While all your rival idols are now in leading drama roles and doing well, your two year relationship did nothing but lose all of your fans. KARA's popularity isn't what it used to be as well... For someone who suffered to get to where you are now, why can't you manage yourself better? I really don't understand what you're thinking sometimes..."

i'v been hara's fan for about 4 year now, but apparently  i'm so misinformed lol

but yeah, newsen is trying WAY too hard, that last article is lol worthy   

i just want to say, gooey is such a strong person ;;

not because she's my bias or anything, but really she has my respect. she always held up her own against all the hate and even during hard times, we always saw her with a smile. she keeps her emotions to her self and never really complains about the criticism or hate. and i love that she never lets them control her and still does what she wants  :D

Goo gooey \o/♥

• Like 1

all i can say is.......  well its simple..

she's taking lots of medicine ..since recently she has health issue right?..when she get hospitalize so..

she posted that..oops why i am  taking this much medicine ... i think that's how she describe it 

BQqni9VCMAAYIxK.jpg

hara_xoxo 자 하라야 이만큼은 먹어야겠지?

"So Hara, this is how much you take right?""

Many Kamilia worried about HARA right now but she deleted it right away 

BQqni9VCMAAYIxK.jpg

hara_xoxo 자 하라야 이만큼은 먹어야겠지?   "So Hara, this is how much you take right?""      

Many Kamilia worried about HARA right now but she deleted it right away 

I hope she was just joking... That was scary. Not her fault that so many people who don't know her might look in to that too much and misunderstand, but some of us are going to be worried now until we hear from her again that everything is fine.

• Like 1

I have to believe the other girls would be there so fast if there was any hint she was serious though...

even if the other girls are in korea, she still has other people with her. her manager and maybe the staff. at least hopefully.

she could be sick or stressed out, i strongly hope every thing gets better for her ;(

• Like 1

I have to believe the other girls would be there so fast if there was any hint she was serious though...

of course .DSP/and KARA girls are always with HARA every time