[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

even if the other girls are in korea, she still has other people with her. her manager and maybe the staff. at least hopefully.  

she could be sick or stressed out, i strongly hope every thing gets better for her ;(

Yeah, I hope so too.

Hara, please tell me you are okay!!!  :crying:  :crying:  :crying: It really worries me!!!  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

Yeah, I hope so too.

Some  info that i got from akp kamilia

five-white-tablets.jpg

It's Sodium bicarbonate or usually known as Antacid, used for indigestion and heart burn. Didn't Hara say she has stomach problems?

so thats why i didnt saw it on instragram coz just now i ppen my account,god hope she's just find,now i really hated these bashers of her they're getting into my nerves!really these people needs to some life!!!!!making a lot of issue on dating rumor,WAE!HARA is pretty and does have a good heart so a lot of man are attracted to her,and i know JUNHYUNG knows it also.damn these netizen critics for acting so innocent and rightful.HARA HONEY be strong dont let them take you down,KAMILIA and MIRACLES and your TRUE FRIENDS will always support and love you,FIGHTING!!!!!!

so thats why i didnt saw it on instragram coz just now i ppen my account,god hope she's just find,now i really hated these bashers of her they're getting into my nerves!really these people needs to some life!!!!!making a lot of issue on dating rumor,WAE!HARA is pretty and does have a good heart so a lot of man are attracted to her,and i know JUNHYUNG knows it also.damn these netizen critics for acting so innocent and rightful.HARA HONEY be strong dont let them take you down,KAMILIA and MIRACLES and your TRUE FRIENDS will always support and love you,FIGHTING!!!!!!

I had to laugh when you gave that guy an earful on instagram for criticizing her photo. :claps:  He just had no clue who he was talking about and it was bad timing given all the other stupid criticism Hara has received, but I doubt he will criticize another random person like that again.

oh earlier on .. saw some k-kamilias tweeted that its aspirin ..   

And anyway I hope Hara's doing fine. We all know Hara is a strong girl :D   

KARA is attending World Peace Concert in japan later on ... cant wait lolz

Yes, the more I think about it, the more I can't believe she would do something like hurt herself over some internet drama. She's been so strong and positive through much more difficult times already for herself and Kara. I'm still a little worried, but I think she will wake up soon probably not realizing she made people worry so much, and put on a great show with Kara at the World Peace Concert. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Edited by ZenChai

I had to laugh when you gave that guy an earful on instagram for criticizing her photo. :claps:  He just had no clue who he was talking about and it was bad timing given all the other stupid criticism Hara has received, but I doubt he will criticize another random person like that again.

------you want to share that to us? thank you hehehe

Yes, the more I think about it, the more I can't believe she would do something like hurt herself over some internet drama. She's been so strong and positive through much more difficult times already for herself and Kara. I'm still a little worried, but I think she will wake up soon probably not realizing she made people worry so much, and put on a great show with Kara at the World Peace Concert. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Yes KARA is now performing at WORLD peace..lets have some POSITIVE AURA today heheh

Something REALITY but haters can't ACCEPT 

Plastic surgeons pick the 'best girl group beauties'

#1 Goo HARA
01.jpga

03.jpg

04.jpg

htm_20130804201124782_59_20130805060208.

Article: Plastic surgeons pick the 'best girl group beauty'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. Face shape: Hara (22), Dara (18), Sulli (12)

2. Eyes: Davichi's Minkyung (19), Yoona (14), Suzy (11)

3. Nose: Davichi's Minkyung (15), Yuri (12), Hyuna (11)

4. Lips: Hara (25), Sulli (18), Hyuna (14)

---------

1. [+497, -7] No matter how much you ask to look like Goo Hara or Kang Minkyung, you'll end up looking like a Gangnam unni...

2. [+426, -17] I never thought that Kang Minkyung's nose was all that pretty so I'm a bit surprised

3. [+403, -34] Put in Han Gain and she'll all kill the list

4. [+310, -30] I bet these faces are the easiest to 'create' for these plastic surgeons so they're just pushing it in the media like this to promtoe plastic surgery. 

5. [+253, -17] Sad that we live in a society that grades a person's face like this

our Love HARA are natural Beauty she only have minor improvement ...

original.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

Which female idols have the best facial features, as ranked by plastic surgeons?2NE1-Dara-4minute-HyunA-Davichi-Kang-Min

There are plenty of examples of plastic surgeons grading idols' faces as a whole - but what about if you had to pick out the idols who had the best in only one particular area?

Nine of Korea's most famous plastic surgeons came together to rank female idols based on four particular facial features: 1. Face shape, 2. Eyes, 3. Nose, and 4. Mouth.

1. Face Shape

YoonA_1375729534_20130805_sulliharadara.

KARA's Hara ranked at a proud #1 with her face shape. Plastic surgeons pointed out that she had the perfect egg shape - round on top that narrowed down to a perfect point on the bottom. 2NE1's Dara ranked second, and f(x)'s Sulli was third.

2. Eyes

YoonA_1375729758_20130805_minkyungyoonas

Davichi's Kang Min Kyung was ranked #1 by the plastic surgeons for her eyes, with large eyes that were the perfect shape and emphasized her femininity, sexiness, cuteness, and gorgeousness all at once. Girls' Generation'sYoonA ranked second with her famous deer-eyes, and miss A's Suzy took third place.

3. Nose

YoonA_1375730198_20130805_minkyungyurihy

Kang Min Kyung was ranked #1 also for her nose! The surgeons ranked her #1 because her nose bridge was straight and high, but the end of her nose was rounded out cutely, so her nose looked very natural. Girl's Generation's Yuri got #2, and 4minute's HyunA came up #3.

4. Lips  

YoonA_1375730799_20130805_harasullihyuna

Hara was crowned #1 again for her perfect lips because her mouth was shaped such that when she smiled, all of her teeth showed evenly. Sulli and HyunA followed up at #2 and #3 respectively.

Do you agree with the rankings?

Source: Ilgan Sports via Daum   

-Allkpop

Edited by edr49890

hara, ur doing fine..fighting!! :gemcheer:  haters juz hate, they can hate u all the way loooonggg...u got nothing to lose, they simply jealous, let them keep whining while u make a lot..lots of money n one thing dow, Be Happy  :gemheart: , dun let haters in-to ur head :satisfied:

• Like 1

hara, ur doing fine..fighting!! :gemcheer:  haters juz hate, they can hate u all the way loooonggg...u got nothing to lose, they simply jealous, let them keep whining while u make a lot..lots of money n one thing dow, Be Happy  :gemheart: , dun let haters in-to ur head :satisfied:

and get married with someone like me<3

tumblr_inline_mr77atq3JY1qz4rgp.jpg

The place where you have to go to when you’re in Japan is “Opening Ceremony”.

I’m trying on a see-through shirt for the first time today!
Pants or flared skirts are often worn to match with shirts. It was so much fun to try on different kinds of outfits during the magazine photoshoot.
I really like Majesty’s fashion taste!
In Japan, I often shop in Shibuya, Omotesando and the back of Harajuku, I will definitely go to “Opening Ceremony” in Omotesando.
If we’re talking about brands, I like Chanel the best.
And I want to challenge myself to dress up femininely in autumn! I’ll pay attention to chiffon materials and nude brown colors.
"Thank You Summer Love" and "HANABI" are songs that bring out the personalities of KARA.
Please listen to these songs and experience a new summer.

+++

Photo credits: Kogoro@karaboard

Translations: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

https://twitter.com/_sweethara/status/365782321762299904/photo/1

BROFFWpCcAA-gAL.jpg

BROFMPdCUAAKfkt.jpg

Per delicious Oreo Yorker now Rummy pic.twitter.com/h4e3XLj14n

BROFTTgCUAAiNYz.jpg

Hara advertising for the restaurant at her mini shopping mall