[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

543931_450155171767871_175803869_n.jpg

Where are the all KAMILIA coming from? How do all KAMILIA born? All the most important reason is because of you, KARA, with GyuRi, SeungYeon, HaRa, Nicole, JiYoung and SungHee, KAMILIA become fortune just because of you, we get a same name with a same heart just because of you...... ^_^ So don't worry, we all will follow you forever, yes, at least you are the best one in my heart, that's enough, our LOVE cannot be erased or covered by anything.......... HaRa, we will stay strong all together, FIGHTING!!! ^_^

• Like 2

Go Ara, Suzy, and Krystal got voted for Most Desired Facial Features by female high school seniors

Note: i pick this Image for article image because its PERFECT !!!

tumblr_mtvc00upGK1qkccjgo1_1280.jpg

In October, The Line Plastic Surgery surveyed 286 female high school seniors on which facial features of which celebrities they would most like to have.

According to the results, they most wanted to have features like Go AraSuzy (Miss A), and Krystal (f(x)).

113 students chose Go Ara for the most desired eyes. 110 chose Suzy for her nose, and 101 chose Krystal for the shape of her face.

An official of The Line Plastic Surgery stated that “If we look at the celebrities who were voted for, we can get an idea of what kind of features today’s youth prefer.”

The official further analyzed the celebrity features that were picked. The width of Go Ara’s eyes and the space in between them are at a ratio of 1:1:1, and the thickness of her double eyelid is consistent. For Suzy, the length of her nose is about three-fifths the length of her face. There is a smooth curve from her eyebrows through the bridge of her nose, and the line of her nose is straight. Krystal has smooth ‘v-line’ jaw. She has no double chin, and she has just the right amount of cheek that gives her a young look.

During this survey, A-Pink’s Son Na Eun (48 votes) and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon (34 votes) got second and third respectively for the most desired eyes. For the most desired nose, second was Kara’s Jiyoung (78 votes), and third was former After School memberKahi (44 votes). The second and third most desired face shape was Hwang Jung Eum (79 votes) and Kara’s Goo Hara (43 votes).

Other celebrities that received votes were Kim Min JungHan Ye SeulNine Muse’sKyung Ri (for their eyes), Song Hye Gyo and Han Ga In (for their nose), and Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain and Kim Tae Hee for their face shape.

[ soompi ]

Edited by edr49890

One short letter for HaRa after so long time stay at Karaholic, experience with many things...... (this thread said spazz, right? actually, I don't really know what it's for, so if I done anything wrong, please let me know...) First, I got attracted by your big watery shiny cute eyes first time I meet you, just like a bomb, powerful than a real nuclear bomb, you got inside of me so quickly without warning, not only with your appearance, actually after I knew about your tough past and childhood time, your personality attracted me another time again, this time, it came like an arrow, shot on my heart, felt so pain, felt so touched, and the third time, when I saw your show in City Hunter, although that little naughty girl just a small character in the drama, but she stole my mind again so ruthless, almost cannot protect myself, I fell into your magic charms...... (like a silly idiot, right?)^^ And at last, I knew your name is Goo HaRa, how a special name! The journey to get more things about you started, I digged more deep and deep, so blind, so infatuated, this cause me realized a thing, you are not beautiful from the outside only, you are also so wonderful inside of you...... I heard that someone (some people love to make noise) outside said about your plastic surgery issue, but I'm still loving you without any changes, because I know, how will you be, I will still loving you without any hesitation, and I believe, you are a totally nature beauty, either from outside or inside, you get 100% from me, and I'm truly honest to say, you are just too PERFECT although you don't want to admit it, this shows another beautifulness from you, your humble manner.......^^ And again, I heard someone criticise about your singing skill again, and without any reason, I'm still loving you, more deeply, from my opinion, you had really sang very well, you trained so hard and hard since you was young, you improved yourself again and again, even a little mistake from the performance, you will just keep on blaming for yourself although we knew you had done your best, this made me pain-hearted, yes, I believe not everyone born with perfectly skill at all, but I just want to know, to prove that, you had really done very well, done beyond our expectation to you....... I know you all can say I'm exaggerate and weird, but I still want to express my feeling towards our mermaid princess, Goo HaRa, she is a girl born in a deadly hell, but lives with a pair of heavenly fairy wing, she did it all!!! She got it all!!! Thank you, HaRa, as you come into my life, showing me the pathway, teaching me how to be the best, thanks for your love too!!!^^ Please, HaRa, take good care on yourself more sometimes, don't really make it too hard on your little body, it will make us sad too...... Goo HaRa, FIGHTING!!!^^

[Event] 131109 KARASIA 2nd JAPAN Tour @ FUKUI Day-1

BYnXypiCUAAWJoc.jpg820580482.jpg?1383985203

[Event] 131110 KARASIA 2nd JAPAN Tour @ FUKUI Day-2

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

• Like 1

So Hara will be in this new show - Fashionable Pet Life ~ to air in December.

https://www.facebook.com/petorialist

YAY !! can't wait to watch Hara Mc-ing

@akp kara thread/aje

So Hara is said to be a regular cast member on new program called Fashionable Pet Life that will broadcast in December

(currently only 4 episodes planned). I think the On Style filming is part of that program. BY7x0iXCYAAjE0w.jpg
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1