[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

if hara makes it to running man again, she will only be behind suzy, in terms of most appearances/episodes for girl idol.

maybe, recording on sunday means overnight stay and continuing onto monday which means 2 episodes. of course, we can always dream..

vo6g.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

HaRa went for shopping??? In that COOL sunglasses, jacket, handbag and shoes??? Hey, just want to say, HaRa was just too perfect in these attire, so fashion and attractive.......... Also, I think those media were so bored, HaRa got her private time in shopping, but they came to disturb...........

IF she does get on running man again, YAY! I love running man.

But hope other members get to appear again, like the previous wedding race with Gyul and Ham, and the China race w Jing.

Should have a whole KARA couple race. KARA +  Jihyo and the 6 guys. LOL

how about recalling all ex-members? sung & joongki? :)

secret love from seoul day 1

Cool! I love running man. Hara is really good at that show. I hope she's not with really old people this time. Maybe it's just me but I hate when there is a show with tons of oldies because too much time is spent being "respectful" and such and it just slows everything down. They can't be as funny and stuff because they don't want to offend. My dream would be Hara and Hyori on the same episode. I'm sure Hyori has lots of stories about Hara. Remember when Hyori said she got Hara drunk and the CEO called her to chastise her LOL. 

• Like 1

@GooBurberrHara

from my observations, running man didn't have a lot of hara screen time, probably due to lack of interaction between her and the hosts. hara is excellent in entertaining but i thnk she restrained herself a little for her episodes. like what ELJunRa said earlier, i want to see some "tear name tags", rather than "find piggy banks", "shoot water guns" & "play marbles". i want so much to see "aggressive" hara than "respectful" hara. lol

ps

i'm keeping myself updated with tweets from exo, to see if hara really records for running man today. hope it's truth.

• Like 1

@red4summer

I think the first time she was on, she had decent screen-time, the other two visits I was not a fan. There was the episode where they had her with the old people and honestly, that was really boring. I know it's the culture but it's really annoying sitting through the show where the older person/people don't really do anything but crack jokes about "when I was your age" and the younger cast members just play maid. I really don't enjoy that style of episode. Hopefully Hara gets a good episode if she's on it.