[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

My favorite member is Hara. Her voice is so cute in their song. I love all Kara's song. I like to sing their song everyday~!!

welcome to karaholic and hara spazz thread.

i still remember the first time when i was welcomed by the senority in this thread.

i came forward (or a major step) to participate and had a really good time here.

i hope you do too. (hope to see you in other places too.)

2 more days, hara will come back as regular mc again. (though it's only for few weeks.)

i want so much to peek into her house after learning that she did some filming in her house.

i guess that i miss those days when they were doing self-cam in their dorm.

2 more days, hara will come back as regular mc again. (though it's only for few weeks.)

i want so much to peek into her house after learning that she did some filming in her house.

U've spoken what I have on my mind :)

The last time I've got to see it was during STEP where Hara self cam with Pangie on her room

(Still remember the 'click...click..click')

welcome to karaholic and hara spazz thread.

i still remember the first time when i was welcomed by the senority in this thread.

i came forward (or a major step) to participate and had a really good time here.

i hope you do too. (hope to see you in other places too.)

Thanks you for your kind reply.   :gemshout: I'll remember your kindness. 

thanks for the info @keke78.

thanks for the uploads @ELJunRa. (arrgh.. if i know you're going to make a hara cut, i won't waste time downloading the whole show.)

another "ambassador" activity

a9he.jpg

zx1z.jpg

41vg.jpg

l4go.jpg

xob5.jpg

s9jv.jpg

4zde.jpg

c7xu.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

i just love the show even though I can't understand what they're talking about,i was smiling the whole time im watching the video and yes I was just so JEALOUS of PANGIE but then I can't help to admire how cute he is :thumbup:.......AND THE MC'S I guess they're look good together,hoping for an English trans though :harac6:

• Like 1