[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

KARA’s Goo Hara: “People Seem to View Me as a Child Forever”

Goo-Hara-the-celebrity.jpg    

In a recent photoshoot and interview, KARA’s Goo Hara conveyed a mature and elegant look despite her cute baby face.

On the January issue of lifestyle magazine, “The Celebrity,” the singer revealed quirks about herself, as well as her lifestyle routines. Partnering with famous photographer Jo Se Hyun, Goo Hara embraced a feminine and classy look that defined her beauty. The singer’s black dress contrasted with her fair skin, while the hint of light pink on the side of the dress complimented her pink cheeks and lip.

In the interview portion, Goo Hara revealed her daily routines and habits. In regards to her favorite food, the singer said, “It is rice. I also like Korean food such as jungol and jjigae (different types of Korean stews).” On the topic of fitness, she revealed, “I regularly exercise. Now, it’s like a habit to workout. Including exercise in your lifestyle is very important.” Lastly, Goo Hara expressed “Since I debuted at a young age, people seem to view me as a child forever. Instead of an abrupt change, I want to slowly show how I become a woman. “

Catch Goo Hara’s full photoshoot and interview on the January issue of “The Celebrity.”

• Like 1

Idk if this have been post here before..

I just want to share with u guys...

It's too much for my heart i end up crying TT____________TT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0f5t7TJVk

The long road our Rara has been through...

Respect...

• Like 1

She looks tired in the photo above..

I hope she have some rest... anyway i can't wait for daejun series...

I hope Kara will have special stage or collab with other artists..

• Like 1

I just want to say ...

Honey honey goo :)

Saw petorialist, but by far the show haven't shown her house just yet...or perhaps maybe Hara is not comfortable to show it

Either way, still glad she's on it and it would be more happening if she brought Pico along as well

Imagining Pico seeing all the doggies ...

• Like 1

Idk if this have been post here before..

I just want to share with u guys...

It's too much for my heart i end up crying TT____________TT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0f5t7TJVk  

The long road our Rara has been through...

Respect...

Yes, I know how you felt, it almost gave me a shocked when I knew it too........ Support HaRa, is what we can do.........^^