[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

misc

4td2.jpg

ceci translation in Chinese

lelm.jpg

s0gm.jpg

1hzr.jpg

nohl.jpg

b90u.jpg

h9e5.jpg

xzb7.jpg

looks like she's going (or planning) for a europe tour.

sorry, it should be "a europe tour will be the first if she has time".

some other interesting facts:

- running errands (words to describe herself)

- when with members, more of assisting the leader to lead and manage the progress

Edited by red4summer

if you have not seen them, here're the translations for

1st look nov 2013,

dazed & confused sep 2013,

dream paper vol.2 2013,

jelly jan 2012,

vogue girl feb 2011,

spur pink 2011 &

vogue japan 2011.

73ww.jpg

It is Hara’s turn now.

As my members said, today is the last day of 2nd KARASIA tour.

Both you & my members, everyone worked hard.

It has been 2 months already, really scary, very fast but it was my precious time.

Lately, when people asked me what was my happiness, I answered that it was when I had tour in Japan and was able to see you guys.

KARASIA has been that eternally happy memories to me.

Thank you so much, for always come to make this time become the time that I would never have the second time, that I could never forget.

And from the bottom of my heart, I also want to thank all staffs of KARASIA who were working hard during lastest 2 months.

We could be KARA of this day because of our staffs. Is that right?

Please keep supporting us so that we can work hard to have KARASIA concert in next year.

others Edited by red4summer

Thank you...

U can feel her interesting and funny charm with the way she answered all the questions...

The most i love must to be with Seulong..

They sound so close and playful..

i beleive she dropped out. because the news of her comfirmation were out and even the details of her charecter as well c:  

but it's really weird how she was set to do a movie and a drama and in the end she dropped out of both

yes, that was unexpected, I think that she is still waiting for a important role in a film. I wanna see a film with Hara; maybe in the future.

This year will be so interesting for kara's members.

- when with members, more of assisting the leader to lead and manage the progress

what ... europe tour ? 

she's such a interesting girl .. you just wants to know about her more and more heh .... 

Portrait works for 「The Celebrity」 'FACE' 

1451333_691738630849266_688039984_n.jpg

source

misc

4td2.jpg

ceci translation in Chinese

lelm.jpg

s0gm.jpg

1hzr.jpg

nohl.jpg

b90u.jpg

h9e5.jpg

xzb7.jpg

I thought I don't remember her sayint it so I re-read the interview (in Korean).  

Umm., no she is not going on an Europe tour (if you mean work). She said, since she hasn't had the chance to travel a lot, she wants to travel in Europe first this time.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 1

Hara left messages, one each, for the Miracle and Haragoo.com sites today. She is doing well and is being a couch potatoe until this week. Then, she is back to work and training.  

Haha. Kamilias are going bat nut from her visit.    

http://하라구.com/ha/149663    

http://koohara.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=fromhara&wr_id=886

By the way, she said she visits the sites 카라게시판 카라갤러리 구하라갤러리 에버카라 카라마을. (Karaboard, Kara Gallery, Goohara Gallery, EverKara and Kara village) often.    

If fact, it's known among the Kamilias that all Kara members visit the sites.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 7

how sites did she visit today? lol

0meg.jpg

(summarizing from another translation)

she has been resting at home for the last 10 days or so. it was boring but interesting at the same time. the days were usually spent reading (books), listening to music and watching tv. (she recommended some dramas and varitey shows.) vitamins (or nutrients), rice and fruit juices are a must in the morning. however she will start work next monday to channel all her energy in exercising and training.

• Like 2

^

you got me there. lol (i hope i didn't get it wrong again.)

i took it from a c-kamilia (a regular poster, not someone new).

she mentioned that hara shared her daily routine in one of her portals but she didn't say where. heehee.

oops, an empty post again.

That's good for Hara if it is. But she could also just be getting interviewed? I look forward to seeing if she does get a new MC job. She should take advantage of her place in the fashion world in Korea. She's been on almost every magazine cover and she's really popular for her beauty and fashion. I think she'll use it as a sort of catapult for her acting career. Since lots of times, you don't need to be a good actress to get good roles. You just need to be really popular. 

• Like 1

i wonder why does hara look like in a hanbok running around in a palace. hahah (it reminds me about iy1 & iy2.)

and here's a dubbing (hilarious) exchange between hara and jing.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

^
Nope... that's just from Ceci photo shoot.

This show has been shooted when Hara was taking photoshoot for Céci Magazine. The stylist for that photoshoot is the member of fashionKilla show, his name is Goo Donghyun.

Mission for episode 5 is wedding and he asks Hara if she wants to take part in this wedding photoshoot. Hara answers that she is confident to do but she wants to wear wedding dress on her real wedding. He looks disappointed and says “So you want to save it”. Then Hara suggests that the main theme should be white because it is the color for wedding, but Donghyun wants something new, something totally different. So Hara asks him how about putting flowers on and Donghyun thinks that it is a good idea.