[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

someone tell where i can get that book !!!!! I need it :P 

hmmmm

i dont think they performed Mr. during the showcase. and I 

don't remember them performing Mr. in damaged lady outfits. 

maybe they performed it for the press before the showcase starts?

since its jiyoung fancam, perhaps you can ask some jiyoung stans around

^

^

i'm quite sure it was from the showcase. the backstage, their outfits/accessories/hairstyles/mouthpiece mic positioning etc.

i think press conference is out because of the crazy fan cheering, the casual performance ending and it was taken really close from the stage.

probably they performed after the showcase, just for the fans, not the streaming. anyway, thanks!

Edited by red4summer

for a moment, (not knowing the language) i thought gary picked hara (to be his game partner or something like that for the next episode) but it turns out to be a HUGE disappointment..

post too dull? lets beautify with this.

cu4z.jpg

Edited by red4summer

keke this fan is cute & funny , hara soo cute

[c] Haradaily 하라데일리 @YT

Haradaily created a twitter & youtube accout :)

https://twitter.com/real_haradaily

http://www.youtube.com/user/haradaily

Go go follow ^^ http://haradaily.tumblr.com/post/78531767278/haradailys-official-twitter-account-youtube

tumblr_n1wfjh2ckU1qkccjgo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1wfjh2ckU1qkccjgo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_n2743m1AWm1r7c3sl.jpg

KARA's Hara is now the new face of ‘Estee Lauder’!

She has been chosen as the cosmetics brand's lipstick model. Her photos were released on the 10th, and she looks amazing in the pictures! Even though the photoshoot took a long time to finish, she never showed that she was tired and kept her bright smile until the end.

The brand said, “Hara’s face has a bright, healthy image and also has a sophisticated, modern beauty. She can express various images through her face.
Hara also said, “I’m so happy that I became the muse for a brand I’ve always enjoyed using.

So beautiful :wub:

• Like 1

another article

Kara’s Goo Hara Becomes the New Model for Estee Lauder

Becoming the new muse, Kara’s Goo Hara was appointed the new model of cosmetics brand, Estee Lauder.

Goo Hara recently participated in the photo shoot for the prestige beauty brand, Estee Lauder’s newest product, Pure Color Envy Shine Lipstick.

Through this new shoot, Goo Hara showed three different charms that came with the three kinds of lipstick. Full of confidence, Goo Hara attracted attention with her healthy beauty and sophisticated image. She also took all the love from staff members with her bright personality despite the long photo shoot.

“We believed that Goo Hara, with her bright and healthy image as well as sophisticated and modern beauty, had the face that will express the diverse images that the Estee Lauder Envy Shine Lipstick carries,” said Estee Lauder.

“I’m very happy to become the new muse of Estee Lauder, a brand that I’ve used for a very long time. It’s been fun showing different sides of me through the Envy Shine Lipstick,” said Goo Hara.

Meanwhile, Goo Hara’s pictorial will be released at the end of March.

source -  http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60587/kara-goohara-is-a-cosmetics-model

cant wait for end of march ~~!!! :gemhyper:

one more

Kara’s Goo Hara Is the New Beautiful Face of Estee Lauder Cosmetics

Kara’s Goo Hara looks lovely in her new advertisements for famous cosmetic brand “Estee Lauder.” The idol is a new model for the brand, and she looks great in her recent advertisements.

Goo Hara ties her hair up, but keeps some strands loose for a more wild look in the picture below. She is wearing a strapless dress with a unique design. The dress features intricate cut out patterns.

Goo Hara posted a picture on herself holding lipstick on her Instagram page on March 9 with the accompanying message “ESTEE LAUDER HARA PINK@ coming soon.” It seems that the Hara will have her very own line of pink lipstick! The actress is wearing the same outfit, but she is in front of a mirror in this picture.

goo-hara.jpeg

goo-hara11.jpg

goo hara very own lipstick ????

it isn't shocking anymore to learn that hara is endorsing for yet another prestige product or the fact that she is picked among all the many pretty idols in korea. she is that magnificent now. however i need her to get back on the performance stage and small screen soon.

• Like 1

KARA’s Koo Hara reveals behind-the-scene cuts of lipstick photo shoot

KARA member, Koo Hara, has updated her fans on Naver’s Starcast on the 13th of March.

She revealed that she had no official schedules as of now, and so she had been practicing a lot of singing and had also been studying the art of acting during this period.

Due to the fact that there had been no updates on her current status for a long time, she decided to update her fans herself and reveal some behind-the-scene cuts of her photo shoot for Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Envy Shine Lipstick.

The concept for the photo shoot was revealed to be “Lovely Lips that Spark Jealousy”, in which the make-up was heavy on the eyes and lips.

She also revealed some tips on how to use lipstick well, recommending coral colors or pinks for Spring, as they bring life to the face, even without much make-up.

As White Day approaches (14th of March), she suggested 2 tips to look especially pretty for this romantic day:

1. Use a lip brush for dark colors so that a clean, crisp line is achieved. This way, your lips will look fuller.

2. When using pink or coral colors, use your fingers to smudge them across your lips. This will give a more bare-faced, natural look.

She then concluded her Starcast by apologizing for her long absence, but promised that she will be returning soon with a completely new image.

• Like 1

despite what people said, the most important thing about us (hara + haraholic) is that we care about each other.

"you are in my thought", that matters the most. thanks for the update, hara!

actual translation for starcast but in chinese

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

honey hara left 3 messages on miracle !!!!!

Message 1

trans:

Text on the fan: Thank you (: all members of Miracle family. *chu* ♥

All members of Miracle family~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I got your presents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
So here is the certification v.. hehe
Are you doing well, ain’t you? I also am doing well ~~~
Though I got sick and felt pretty tired T T
Please don’t get sick. If you do, I even hurt more than you …….hix
I miss you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hic………………………………………………T.T
I and you are sharing the same feeling now, ain’t we?
We keep sobbing !.!

And……….I have something to say……. Please don’t give me present anymore!!,…………… I meant even when you don’t give me present, I am still happy and overwhelmed by your support and love from long distance!.! !!!!!!!! I really mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
And instead, I feel so sorry… “What will we give to Hara?”„ deciding after thinking a lot, then go to buy and packing and sending me… I’m so sorry T T I have nothing for you guys though..
Because of that,… It’s alright (if you don’t send me anything)!!!!!!!! Do you get it?.. And for these birthday presents, thank you so much, I really appreciate and feel so grateful getting them.. hehe Thank you! I love you ~

Do not take out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Because… I uploaded my bare face photo……………………………………………..)

Message 2

trans:

Text on the box: Hara ya. We miss you TT TT

I also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

source: Miracle
Trans by Haradaily @tumblr 

such an angel ! Don't feel sorrry hara , we are one  always supporting you, fighting & stay healthy ^^

yourbarefacearejustsoperfecttoo
  • Like 2