[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Oh my Rara~ Oh my Rara~

Lemme die in peace naw... >////<

Thanks for sharing guys..

With my friends on rainy day in Spring☔️

The three of us after a long time. I use lipstick that Goo-ava gave me and Shin Jiyeon is showing off her bare face kkkkkkk It’s quite rare but it’s fun though

source

trans by Haradaily @tumblr

that's nice~

but.. did her friend or the translater mis-spell hara's name or that is another nickname for gooey? :lol:  (remember goo-vatar??? lol)

though you didn't appear on official duty, you're always in my thought.

thanks for letting us know that you were spending quality time with friends.

Edited by red4summer

I am wondering why did Hara not attend the DSP event when she seems to be free? In addition, she is the only one who retweet tweets that contain all 5 members. It makes me wonder if she is kind of upset with DSP with regards to the whole situation on Nicole and Jiyoung contracts as she did not attend any DSP events after the departure of Nicole and Jiyoung. Hara is the one who can definitely survive without being under DSP and she is the one who always ensure the fans that KARA will remain as 5 based on what she said in concerts and etc. Just voicing out. Or perhaps, I am thinking too much. :gemsorry: Hoping to see her more on screen though.  

Edited by Zhiyann

@Zhiyann i dont think that our  :harac5: is upset with her company because if she is,she would not stay with them :satisfied: but i guess she's just being a little mysterious trying to surprise us on her self change,but you know why i was a bit wondering why she unfollowed NICOLE on instagram its not that im gossiping around but i cant help wondering why when they were the first KARA members who had been on instagram first and i know that they were following its other??????but i guess if  :harac6: felt a little :gemsorry:  :( i could understand that she's just simply human and she knows how to be hurt :syc6:

@Zhiyann i dont think that our  :harac5: is upset with her company because if she is,she would not stay with them :satisfied: but i guess she's just being a little mysterious trying to surprise us on her self change,but you know why i was a bit wondering why she unfollowed NICOLE on instagram its not that im gossiping around but i cant help wondering why when they were the first KARA members who had been on instagram first and i know that they were following its other??????but i guess if  :harac6: felt a little :gemsorry:  :( i could understand that she's just simply human and she knows how to be hurt :syc6:

Maybe she believe Nicole will be allowed to stay thus she sign a new contract since she always emphases on kara = 5? Hence she may feel disappointed and hurt after it is finalised as kara = 3? And from concert, you can see that she want another karasia as kara 5 like what she said to the crowd, though she never particularly mention 5. I don't think she unfollow Nicole? Because she still follow Jiyoung even though she is leaving too. The following on instagram doesn't add up to her total following, so I think Nicole is on the list at the bottom where it doesn't display since the list has reached it limit?

I can conclude that we are seriously thinking too much! Haha!!

• Like 1

Wanting a magazine filled with Hara!! Seems like a great gift ahaha. 

Don't think too much about DSP event guys. I don't think Hara would go to something like that. She doesn't seem like that kind of person to go to a big company event like that. She's too laid back LOL.