[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

well, hara "made" her presence felt @ dsp event. (the videos didn't show hers.)

y5um.jpg

*i want to line my against hers..

i like the latest cf from hara, it has a lot of close-ups.

i can hear my heartbeats mixed in the music too. :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer

[Trans] Hara on Ceci April 2014 issue

tumblr_inline_n3lnt3SnFP1qj6b3n.png

The beautiful lips of Goo Hara attracts all attention that it can make people envy.

It makes you envy,

Goo Hara’s lips

Innocent peach, dollish pink, attractive red.

Goo Hara – the little girl that you knew, has changed to an attractive lady.

You just want to steal her lips, her color.

I thought that Goo Hara’s trademark are sparkling eyes, but you also look well-matched with the make-up that focuses on lips.

Really? My most favorite thing is lipstick though. If you see me on days when I don’t have schedule, I don’t use anything but lipstick on my bare face. Choosing the right lipstick color would already help you a lot to look lively. My most favorite color is lovely pink! I feel like I will love ENVY SHINE HARAPink eternally since Estee Lauder especially put my name along to make the official product’s name. I can look dollish and attractive without doing anything as well… It is feminine. 

Do you have the other favorite lip color beside pink? 

I will choose coral color when I want to look more stylish, or cherry color when I need confidence! If you have white skin, it would help you look cold and confident.

Is there any personal tip from Goo Hara to apply lipstick beautifully?

As usual, after applying lipstick on my lips, I use my finger to rub it across my lips. Do it freely. It shows the natural look, also careless and chic *smile*. When I do it like that, no matter what lip color is, it will look like the natural color of my lips. At times when I use vivid colored lipstick, I would use lip brush to draw the line of my lips clearly. It gives a perfect impression for that full make-up face.

I also wonder what kind of lipstick that you like.

No matter what it is, its color should be beautiful. It’s the most important thing. The next one is moisture. I don’t like lip products that make my lips dry and create dead skin cells. It also makes the face look drawn and haggard. The last important aspect is the smooth shining looking. Depend on the angle of the light, lips will look different and it makes women look even more attractive. Lately I choose to use Estee Lauder ENVY SHINE.

The good match between lips color and eyes make-up seems to be important, right?

If your lips are vivid, eyes make-up should definitely be minimized, it’s a rule. When you use abundant mascara for your eyes, your face’s cubic effect will be lifted and lips color looks much more vivid. Using the same color for your lips and your nails is also a sensible tip!

There is still one thing I always am curious about Goo Hara. Do you have any own beauty secret for having flexible long legs and hands, and also a white skin like yours?

Even on the day when I have a lot of schedules, I never miss my regular exercise. I exercise 30 minutes per day constantly. This is really important. And I also drink a lot of water. Doesn’t it sound like I read it from textbook? But these are my tips. Being able to keep doing the basic things is the most difficult and important part.

Source: Karaboard

• Like 3

There is still one thing I always am curious about Goo Hara. Do you have any own beauty secret for having flexible long legs and hands, and also a white skin like yours?
Even on the day when I have a lot of schedules, I never miss my regular exercise. I exercise 30 minutes per day constantly. This is really important. And I also drink a lot of water. Doesn’t it sound like I read it from textbook? But these are my tips. Being able to keep doing the basic things is the most difficult and important part.

Yess, that's the only secret: constancy, perseverance. It is the way to achieve your goals.

1346080969_W85bOu0R____2.JPG1346080969_KAgWXtHa____4.JPG

hahahaha

wink with pico............^.~

for everyone in miracle ~~~~ for you~

hello ~~ are you doing well and healthy? i seldom give my greetings right...haha hoho...i'm quite busy lately.. so please understand haha
hara is doing well! exercising and getting lessons too! feeling lots of things and studying~
i want to see my fans too you may have asked "why hara doesn't do anything?... but,.it's not i don't have anything to do ㅠ.ㅠhaha
however.. this kind of time when i can rest, it's very precious for me. even then i'm not really resting either ㅠㅠ ..
i've been working hard for 6 years and this time makes me able to take a look back at lots of things
also it's a time when i can to fill up my lackness so i'm always busy and spending my time earnestly..!
it's because i have lots of passion and big dream...haha

you must miss me, aren't you... i miss you too really really really..please wait a little bit more
since we will reorganize ourselves and make a great comeback ~ recharge your bullet right now and release it when that time comes hahaha..
please don't forget that ㅠㅠ
always take care of your health ~ always have a nice day together with hara!
i'm spending my days happily and meaningfully while always remembering everyone.
i love you~ good night ! 

crs: yuda source: Miracle

• Like 3

Rara, just when we worried about u & missed u and wondering where the hell u've been, here u go..

Kindly wrote us a letter full of thoughtful words that make us calm again..

That's my girl..

Thank's for sharing guys..

k94e.jpg

Big Bang’s Seungri talked about his close ties with Kara’s Goo Hara.

April 9’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment featured a ‘straightforward interview’ with the cast members of Angel Eyes, including Lee Sang Yoon, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Ji Suk, Gong Hyung Jin and Seungri.

Seungri was asked during the interview, “Which girl group member would come right away if you called them now?” and answered, “Kara’s Goo Hara, Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain and Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung.”

When Kim Ji Suk then insisted that Seungri choose just one, he answered, “Kara’s Goo Hara.”

When Lee Sang Yoon asked, “You see her as a girl?” and Seungri said, “No. Goo Hara is from the same hometown as me and we dreamed of becoming singers together.”

Seungri also talked about opening an academy in his hometown saying, “I wanted to help those who have the same dream as I did. I also bought a waffle license from Belgium recently and started a waffle business.

source

they're fortunate to have each other as friends. long may it continue.. Edited by red4summer

KARA's Hara and Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In meet up at 'Defaye Black' store launching

KARA's Hara and Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In met up at the launching of boutique store Defaye Black in Cheongdamdong, Seoul. 

Hara let fans know what she's been up to, tweeting on April 11, "It's been a while since I've met with up Ga In unni [clap clap]!" The photo she shared shows Hara and Ga In posing in the DJ booth. 

Fans commented, "Pretty as always," "Hara looks more mature," "When is KARA coming back," "We've only been seeing Seungyeon lately," "I want to see Hara on TV too," and more.

New message on Miracle.

1346080969_9GRaZXs7_BBE7C1F8_1.JPG

1346080969_ZJIPhAGe_BBE7C1F825203.JPG

기적 가족여러분 ㅎㅎㅎ 잘자요 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

그대에게 보내는 굿밤 사진* ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

사진크기....놀래지마용 부담스러워하지마...........요  ㅎㅎㅎ

내츄럴하다고...놀리지마용........ㅎ

she sends goodnight to all

^

I saved & used the rotate button :P

Translation for her message on miracle !

All members of Miracle family hahaha Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Here are goodnight photos for you guys* hahahaha 

About the size of photos…. Don’t be shocked, don’t feel uncomfortable hahaha

Don’t tease me…because it’s all natural……..ha

Don't worry hara,natural is good :D

something related is better than nothing so let me share this which was posted a few days ago.

it said "Goo Hara is very beautiful and attractive such that during pictorial shooting, her big eyes are deliberately drawn smaller." :)

source

3_zps5a8d7118.jpgdo you agree with me? lolol

*i miss you so much but glad to learn we have a date next month. :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Why Goo Hara is so precious & amazing...

Here's some answers

I was scared when i saw Jessica soooo skinny back then
but Goo Hara was just simply skinny when she was born.
I meant like her bone was small, her hands and legs were long, her face was small.., and there was no dislike feeling haha 
The first time when i saw Goo Hara, the first thing catched my eyes was the long straight hair of that attractive girl 
(It couldn’t show on the photo though;)
She was short but her face basically was really small so everything looked totally well-proportioned.
And also she looked absolutely perfect when she wore high heels.
Goo Hara worked hard when we took photo and also did well when we interviewed (I love you!)
People who made their debut when they were young often acted so arrogant and usually kept the thought that they were celebrity, but Hara was not like that. Because of that, she was more beautiful.

[Nylon editor Jung Soohyun - February 2010]

She brings out the feeling of both Namie Amuro and Lee Hyori.

[stylist Kim Woori - 2013]

If you look at Goo Hara in real life, she is beautiful like a fairy. When we take photoshoot, she looks kinda unreal because her eyes are so big. We have to make her eyes look smaller carefully.

[Stylist Han Hyeyeon - Special lecture at Seoul Art College / April 2014]

Talking about Goo Hara, she is an icon of opposition. She owned the attraction like an overambitious cat on stage when she was a cool Asia Hallyu idol; she did not mind wearing baggy clothes when appeared on variety shows and still was confident to make jokes with her immature gag; the more we watched her drama, the more we uttered nothing else but a praise “She is really beautiful, like a doll.”, she made people lose their mind by her appearance. Within one word, she could become sexy, and innocent; and it seemed like there was nothing impossible for her to do, even the funny girl who could make people laugh because of her gag. Now when we are looking back, we see that she was different in every field she does. 

[Cosmopolitan editor Lee Hyunjung - August 2013]

With her totally no make-up bare face, Goo Hara has arrived on set. And when we first saw her, she did not look like a girl but a kid. She made us smile that motherly smile unexpectedly. And the story kept going with proposals from our hair and make-up artists. “She is really beautiful! I definitely want to work with her,” they said. She made people feel sympathy with her just by her existence. 

[Elle editor Kang Okjin - April 2013]

The owner of those shining bright eyes without any tired complexion, she has overwhelmed the studio atmosphere by her cheerfulness and lively energy. She was wearing an over-sized long t-shirt along with her denim shorts, her hand was holding a canvas bag that was as huge as her height, and when she appeared, I could not help but felt that she resembled a main character in comic books because of her little figure. Despite the tiring dance practice last night, she still smiled sweetly all the time, it was indeed her own charm. But above all, what made me most impressed about this girl from the day she debuted until now is that her innocence and passion were still the same as the first day. 

[Elle editor Baek Jiyeon- September 2012 ]

Isn't she so lovely  :gemheart:

Thanks to haradaily for translating :) 

cr- http://haradaily.tumblr.com/post/83164055562/trans-how-korean-showbiz-insiders-think-of-hara-part

• Like 2

Another goodie from haradaily ;)

Hara's message to DC Hara & 하라구.com

SP89m2b.jpg

Goo Hara Gallery♡.♡
You are being my silent readers many times, ain’t you haha However worry NO NO NO!! Just trust me kk Why do you worry~ Relax♡ 
Thank you for always taking care of me~ Let walk forward together again without any worry!!
Have a warm Spring~♡

FTL26LE.jpg

하라구.com !_!
Hi nice to meet you nice to see you ♡
Thank you for not forgetting me but always taking care of me TT_TT I’m sorry…for always only receiving from you guys TT TT huhu~ It’s alright if you don’t give me this!! I can just receive your love. Thank you, everyone, all the time ♡.♡ 
See you later with good news! 

SourceDC HARA & 하라구.com
Thanks xixiLi3 for the tip.

so what's the good news  ? fanmeeting perhaps?

5 more days till hara estee lauder event, we'll see you hara..... 

• Like 2