[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

She's really happy to see her fans during the fanmeeting, it's so clear, you can see from her expressions & her laughters.

Honey, we'll always be there for you. 

ibfcB60gPY8q97.gif

ibrwkkQ9SgwnIw.gif

she loooks so cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!

ibmyIWZpEIHRSa.gif

iLvUyewNq3TKV.gif

ipcQvgP6XUSFw.gif

i03SUslBSrKqn.gif

i12SaMP9jaTQ8.gif

iboiQRIYgylfF9.gif

Hara's magic of love is so  :gemheart:

damn gurl improved so much, it's totally her style. So proud of baby goo ! 

• Like 3

it has been a long time since i come here... Such a nice feeling. hehe

I miss hara so much and listen to her voice in fan meeting really make me tear up and proud! She has improving!! 

Very very proud of her!!  :gemnoway:  I'll support you always, hara. As long as hara happy, im happy! Wanna see her moreeee! 

• Like 1

2014060313462367911_1.jpg    

photo of JYP finalist back in 2007 is exclusively obtained by StarNews on June 3, revealing popular idols nowadays.

The photo was taken during the JYP Audition in 2007 showing the finalists' 1st appearances. In the photo, we could see the young Goo Hara (16) who is now a member of popular girl group KARA. In addition to that, Yoon Doo Joon (19) was also included, who is now a member of BEAST, one of the hottest boy groups.

Aside from Goo Hara (yellow) and Yoon Doo Joon (blue), other idols who are now known from their respective groups were there, like EvoL's Hayana (red), Berry Good's Nayeon (green), F-ve Dolls' Seo Eun Gyo (white), and 15&'s Baek YeLin (violet).

It's nice to see these young people have become successful now.

Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/06/photo-of-young-goo-hara-and-yoon-doo.html

• Like 1

Secret Love Drama - Hara preview

Goo Hara’s “The thirteenth Bucket List” - Chu, N dere(*) “Junmoon”

(*)Chu, N dere is the word to describe someone who is cold and rude on the outside but shy and warm-hearted on the inside. 

Innocent ★★★★★
Wealth ★★★★★
Rudeness ☆

How they met?
After knowing that she only has 3 months to live, Hyunjung (Goo Hara) made a bucket list and traveling to Jeju island alone is one of the items on her list. She met and sat together with Junmoon, who was sitting alone in a famous restaurant in Jeju. They traveled together and developed a bickering relationship. 

How was their relationship?
From the beginning, they were not compatible. However, after a while, they started to have feelings for each other as if their meeting was destiny!

Advantage
The male character is the heir of a rich family who owns a luxury resort.
He was about to end his life by drowning himself at the sea on the day that the girl he loved got married to another man.
He looks cold on the outside, but deep down, he is very caring for others. He also has a strong driving force in getting what he wants.

Weakness
He is a soldier.

Friday, June 27 at 10PM, Goo Hara♡Kim Youngkwang lovely travel romance “The thirteenth bucket list” will be aired on Drama Cube. 

credit haradaily tumblr

I'm eggcited. feels like crying lol  :gemcry:

what is the name of  hara's building?.

Do u mean her Nail Shop & Cafe??

The name is Trend N..

YES it is.   is she really  the owner of the building ?.

She IS the owner of the building. But i'm not sure if she's the owner of the brand...