[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

I enjoyed Hara's episode so much that I watched it a few times. It was funny and Hara's adorable dorky side was absolutely entertaining. 

I can't wait for their comeback for this year. Hara has improved so much and I am so proud as a Kamilia. ^^

• Like 1

I enjoyed Hara's episode so much that I watched it a few times. It was funny and Hara's adorable dorky side was absolutely entertaining.   

I can't wait for their comeback for this year. Hara has improved so much and I am so proud as a Kamilia. ^^

I'm watching it for the third time right now despite Nicole's episode being available.  :sweatdrop:  Hara is hard to resist when I get to the episode selection page. 

• Like 1

how can i post a picture on here? i want to post a photo  of hara but i dont know . can someone help me ?. :((

you need to upload the picture to a image upload site first, 

example like, imgur,photobucket,minus .... 

then just click the image icon,  paste the image link, and you're done. hope it helps.

i can't resist hara too, so i'm watching her dramacube secret love episode now lol

• Like 2

you need to upload the picture to a image upload site first, 

example like, imgur,photobucket,minus .... 

then just click the image icon,  paste the image link, and you're done. hope it helps.

i can't resist hara too, so i'm watching her dramacube secret love episode now lol

ok thank you ..  i got it now . :)

Hara goo started following "thechancellors" chance on instagram and he follows back

credit cr:peanutbutterwithjelly & OH kara thread

tumblr_n7tnrqyFRu1qllx3xo1_500.png
  • Like 1