[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

[15.14.29] Hara Interview from bnt photoshoot cr yuda ( @yooniqda_) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1slvtdo  

- Hara is preparing to release a nail art book. it will be released on May. it will showcases various design which easy to follow by others. natural and street style. the concept is her pet. it is prepared like a photobook. will be on sale both in korea and japan

- Hara wants to try to act a cunning role. something like Chun Songyi on My Love From the Star. She also like Gazelle from the movie Kingsman. She wants to try a role that both have great action and sexiness

- Hara wants to act in family drama where she able to learn from senior actors/actresses.

- Hara wants to acts with Lee Jongsuk in a romantic comedy.

- Hara still focuses on musical activity and still have no plan in doing acting.

- Hara's role model is still Lee Hyori.

- Hara close with Jessica, Kang Minkyung, Im Seulong, Hyungsik, Tiffany

- About On & Off
After Invincible Youth, Hara didn't have much opportunity to show herself through various shows. There were lots of prejudice and misunderstanding. On & Off was the opportunity for her to prove everything. It was very real because she filmed everything by herself. from the start she stressed that she will only do the program if it's 100% reality. Even everything that was broadcasted was through Hara's opinion. It was very precious to her and she doesn't regret it at all.

- After KARA album on May, she is planning to release her solo album on July. The hint is it will be a trendy music.  

Hara is really beautiful, and she has become the visual face of Kara. That's really special, because all the Kara girls are beautiful. I think she is becoming for Kara what Jiyeon is for T-ara.

And Hara's life story is really compelling. At various times, anyone of the Kara girls has been my bias--including Nicole and Jiyoung. But increasingly I find myself looking especially at her during Kara performances. I also like that she seems to have befriended Youngji.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...