[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

• 2 weeks later...

Goo Hara Fills in as a Special DJ on “Sunny’s FM Date”

GN2Q3CD.jpg\

KARA‘s Goo Hara filled in as a special DJ on the August 12 episode of “Sunny’s FM Date.”

She took the place of her close friend Sunny of Girls’ Generation, who was away this week.

An official picture of Goo Hara  was released on MBC Radio’s official Instagram account, with the comments “She looks beautiful even without the makeup~ Goo Hara, the special DJ of ‘Sunny’s FM Date.’”

Meanwhile, Goo Hara made her solo debut last month with her single “Choco Chip Cookie.”

[2015.08.13] KARA's Hara reveals she's never confessed to a guy before

Looking at the beautiful Hara, it's no surprise that she's never confessed to a guy first!

On the August 12th airing of MBC FM4U 'Sunny's FM Date', Hara took over Sunny's spot for the day as the DJ. While giving some dating advice to a listener, Hara mentioned, "I've never confessed to a guy first before. It's not because I'm too shy, it's just that I've never confessed first."

She continued, "In the future, when I find someone I like, I think I'll confess first." Additionally, when a listener was talking about being in a 'some,' she cutely replied, "I wish I was in a 'some' as well."