[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

allkpop: Hara says she can be a bad girl in 'Wild' MV.

Hara released her music video for "Wild".

As reported earlier this month, Hara is making her solo debut in Japan. The idol took a break from the soft, cutesy concept and went for a bold, bad girl look for the Japanese single. 

KARA member emphasizes, "I can be a bad girl" and "We can get wild tonight" in the MV with colorful scenes. Check out her charismatic "Wild" look above.

DlcKFt5U8AED1uh.jpg

DlcKIxcUUAA-bUE.jpg

DlcayDTUwAE8TBQ.jpg

DlcazA3U0AUaBXf.jpg

• Like 1

allkpop: Hara shares the secret to her baby soft skin in 'Cosmopolitan'.

allkpop: Hara shares the secret to her baby soft skin in 'Cosmopolitan'.

The idol star modeled various makeup as the Beauty Book Cover Girl for 'Cosmopolitan'. She pulled off a bold look with red lipstick, as well as a lovely look in shades of pink. 

In her interview, Hara shared the secret to her baby soft skin, and said, "I don't put on many skincare products. I just wear a moisturizing serum and a cream. I always wear sunscreen when going outdoors. Oh, and I use homecare sheet masks and packs for calming on days like today where I have to change makeup multiple times."

Hara.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

allkpop: Hara's label denies suicide attempt rumors.

Hara's label has denied the actress' rumored suicide attempt.

On September 5, Hara's reps clarified reports that the former KARA member attempted to take her own life by overdosing on sleeping pills. They stated, "She has a sleeping disorder, so she was treated at a hospital. What's being said in the tabloids and reports are not true," adding, "There's no issues with Hara's health. She's currently receiving treatment at a hospital."

Earlier today, media outlets reported rumors of Hara's mental state and condition, and it appears to have spread through mobile messenger apps. 

KARA-Hara.jpg

soompi: Goo Hara’s Agency Responds To Rumors About Her Hospitalization.

Goo Hara’s agency has denied rumors regarding her hospitalization.

On September 5, a post spread online with the rumor, “KARA’s Goo Hara took drugs and attempted suicide.”

In response, her agency Content Y commented, “The rumors are completely false.”

The agency explained, “Since awhile ago, Goo Hara has been receiving treatment for sleep disorder and indigestion. After taking her diagnosed medication, she went to the hospital [this morning] to receive an examination on her conditions.”

The statement continues, “Depending on the progress of the examination, it could continue until tomorrow.”

03a4cd39785f4d308f8e928b3efcf50f.jpeg?s=

allkpop: Hara tells fans she's doing okay after hospitalization.

Hara told fans she's doing okay after her recent hospitalization.

Hara's label reveals she has been discharged from the hospital today

Her label denied rumors Hara was hospitalized due to a suicide attempt, explaining she was being treated for a sleep disorder. On September 7, Hara let fans know she's doing okay, telling media outlets, "Thank you for worrying about me. I'm doing okay."

She also said she'd return with a healthy image, adding, "Thank you to my fans for worrying about me as well." 

Hara.jpg
  • Like 1