[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

i staying all night to watch hara in IY2

wow~ its amazing~ i love her wink n she got herself a new uncle fan

where ji sub take her wink pic n record her dance..its so damn funny with haraXjiyoungXsunnyXshinyoung

here the link to watch full ep IY2 ep 29

if its remove, watch here IY2 ep 29

here the cut for hara n G6 smile click here!!

its so fun~

^

eh.. no. read the following..

On July 2, Lee Jong Suk posted on his me2Day, “I made a mistake during a live broadcasting show, so Goo Hara tried to help me out. But now she’s been getting some criticisms for that. I’m sorry Hara. Everyone! This stupid rookie MC is still making a lot of mistakes but I will get it together and do my best.”

His me2Day post was addressing Goo Hara’s stern facial expression during the most recent episode of SBS “Inkigayo.” In this episode, tongue-tied Lee Jong Suk made a mistake while hosting the show, which caused Goo Hara to get confused and do the same. Lee Jong Suk and Nicole quickly saved themselves from this mistake by saying “Music Start!” and moved on to the next performance. However, Goo Hara remained somewhat stiff for the rest of the show, causing controversy. Goo Hara also posted on twitter addressing this issue, but she seemed not to care much about it. She wrote, “Puhahahaha, it’s no big deal.”

Netizens commented on Goo Hara and Lee Jong Suk’s SNS posts, “All the controversies start out from netizens,” “Good job, Goo Hara. I’m always cheering for you and all your hard work,” and “Lee Jong Suk is a cool dude for admitting his mistakes and apologizing openly.”

[c] soompi

imo not everything starts from netizens.

think about it, how could hara possible know their reactions? the show was live.

it must be some inki staffs or ..

Edited by red4summer

bout the controversy~ if u read article that being post in allkpop, the article is misleading some ppl, that make the mistake look like hara fault

~actually, if u watch the mc cut, its time for jong suk to speak, but he didnt finish his speech, so at the same time, hani try to save him, but hara the one make a speech quickly, but she startled..so nicole n jong suk said music start,

but allkpop story make it look like its hara fault

if we count it, its a 2nd time hara being bash in inkigayo for something that is absolutely not her mistake~

its ok hara, we will always support n stand behind u!!

seriously, anyone who is genuinely watching every seconds of hara on inkigayo will know that she puts in every effort into mc-ing. and unbelievably, the first was due to some jealous people who didn't understand that hara was only doing a job.