[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

She looks like a princess! Gladly to know Inkigayo today was pretty fine for the girls. But really, can't wait for IU to comeback and MC with HaNi again.

Same here! I can't wait for IU to comeback either! I can't stand that guy at all! He's just... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop: However, I heard a rumor that when IU is back, that guy will replace HaNi as the permanent MC! Really hope it's not true because that would be the worst decision to make! :thumbdown:

Edited by Chongie

hara sick?? what sick?? fever??

i watch kara went to USS, but hara was nowhere to be found~ wonder she go uss or not..myb if she sick, she resting at hotel

if she really sick, instead look sick, she still look beautiful!!

she still cheerful!! hope after the comeback, KARA got their rest~

Reading people's tweets about the autograph session at Causeway Point in Singapore on July 9 2012 and saw the following:

"GUYS WTF HARA IS INHUMAN HOW IS SHE THIS PRETTY IRL" via @_keyhae
"HARA IS A REAL LIFE DOLL" via @_keyhae
"Omg guys I know you think I'm beig biased but no Hara is srsly srsly REALLY pretty irl" via @_keyhae
"HARA THO HARAAAAA SHE IS SO PERFECT IN REAL LIFE PERFECT IM TELLING YOU" via @_keyhae
"I THOUGHT I KNEW WHAT PERFECT WAS WHEN I SAW SNSD IRL BUT NO HARA IRL IS ASFDHDKJKL" via @_keyhae
"Hara was ultimately pretty omg I could say she's prettier than SNSD omg really like a doll!!" via @YoonHyuniverse
"And this is the best part. When I meet Hara face to face. I feel an electric shock of how perfect she was. I couldn't move at all..." via @YoonHyuniverse
"Hara was the prettiest girl I've ever seen on earth and her body is just as perfect as her face I'm totally stunned......" via @YoonHyuniverse
"And when @_sweethara smiled at me it was like omg where I am I can't think of anything anymore idk how ppl around her can survive o__0" via @YoonHyuniverse

I have to say I totally agree with all of these!!! My ultimate bias - Hara!!! :eyelove::eyelove::eyelove:

Edited by Chongie

i wish i can go for mtv in sunway lagoon ~

but i cant, i have to go to work~

i feel like crying~ u guys so lucky to meet her~

hara is not just pretty face, she pretty attitude n heart tooo~

Got this on tumblr about Hara at the autograph session at Causeway Point in Singapore on July 9 2012: :eyelove::eyelove:

Hara on Singapore:

- Hara went back to the hotel, as she was not feeling well and was coughing. Only Nicole, Jiyoung and Gyuri went to Universal Studios in SG. (@KARAFacts)

- While KARA was holding their fansign today, I was on realtime search for “Hara” on twitter and I’m proud to say at least 98% of tweets were about how beautiful/gorgeous/doll-like Hara is in real life! Some “antis” even got impressed by her figure and charisma ;D

Edited by Chongie

Pics of Hara at K5J Singapore Launch Showcase on July 10 2012: :eyelove::eyelove: :eyelove:

1QcUu.jpg

FlSe4.jpg

"Hara waving to a lucky fan who got called up on stage to dance with her"

siezB.jpg

"Hara shows people how to dance"

NoWJq.jpg

"Hara Saranghae Before Leaving The Stage <3333"

Edited by Chongie