• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,401 posts in this topic

Now that they've done Tokyo Dome, there should be a special 3 in 1 dvd release. The Karasia Japan, Karasia Seoul, and Karasia Tokyo Dome New Year. Saves me the trouble of buying all 3 lol.

True.

I bet that would get lots of sales.

Edited by JJkul

Fancams from Tokyo Dome concert on January 6 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

[Fancam] 130106 KARA Opening, Pandora @ Karasia Tokyo Dome

[Fancam] 130106 KARA Step @ Karasia Tokyo Dome

[Fancam] 130106 KARA - Hara Solo (I Love Rock N Roll) @ Tokyo Dome

[Fancam] 130106 KARA Kiss Me Tonight, Pretty Girl @ Karasia Tokyo Dome

[Fancam] 130106 KARA Girls Be Ambitious, SOS @ Karasia Tokyo Dome

Wow!!! The shape of the floor plan at Tokyo Dome concert is the same as the Kara's light stick logo in Japan: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

DzW8k.jpgFpjol.jpgwLtQT.gif

Such a meaningful stage!!! :crying: :crying: :crying::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Chongie

Wow!!! The shape of the floor plan at Tokyo Dome concert is the same as the Kara's light stick logo in Japan: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

DzW8k.jpgwLtQT.gif

Such a meaningful stage!!! :crying: :crying: :crying::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I didn't even notice that, is that a coincidence or on purpose? I'd assume it's on purpose lol.

Glad they tried something that doesn't focus completely on Hara's singing. Hope they're making a dvd for this, all the performances look awesome!

A preview from Miracle of Hara during pecial Stage with Kim Wan Sun at SBS Gayo Daejun 2012 on December 29 2012: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

0MhAY.jpg

Gimpo airport pics of Hara back to Korea on January 9 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

CaIRu.jpg

DQjud.jpg
qB6nl.jpg

Edited by Chongie

HQ KARASIA Tokyo Dome concert photos of Hara by Karagrapher (wolfskins): :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

oCW4Z.jpgbFQSs.jpgzPQaV.jpgZ3gur.jpgF7TXt.jpgHABxA.jpgEVfT4.jpguvFQt.jpgqMoPZ.jpg

Edited by Chongie

More Gimpo airport pics of Hara back to Korea on January 9 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

R7OdL.jpg

s8Qki.jpg

Pt3oJ.jpg

Why are the stars always holding so many different bags when they're at the airport? Are those fan gifts?

Fanpics of Hara by ameblo from "KARASIA 2013 Happy New Year in Tokyo Dome" Press Conference on January 6 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

EkgRd.jpg

soV1k.jpg

8WNoc.jpg

xWaxt.jpg

Edited by Chongie

Why are the stars always holding so many different bags when they're at the airport? Are those fan gifts?

Gifts from fans in Tokyo Dome? Haha, Hara has Korilakkuma and Nicole has Rilakkuma, cute :wub:

HQ KARASIA Tokyo Dome concert photos of Hara from everkara: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

rxcTt.jpg

N4vka.jpgOLERV.jpgtc0j2.jpgohWnJ.jpg08MAG.jpg

Edited by Chongie

I know there's a couple more hours till Hara's birthday...but just in case I'm not awake HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARA GOO!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Hara with her dad at Toyko Dome concert backstage: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

U0ixB.jpg

Now we've seen Hara's dad and brother, I want to see Hara's mom... :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Edited by Chongie

yeahh.. hara really resembles her dad.. hara goo jjang!! ^^

Because it is our doll's birthday soon... KST, at least. ;) Let us spazz! <3 tumblr_mgimozguPi1r82yx8o1_500.jpg

One of my fave pics of our Ggool. tumblr_mgimozguPi1r82yx8o1_500.jpg

KARA Karasia Seoul Making: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

KARA Karasia Seoul Making 1/3

KARA Karasia Seoul Making 2/3

KARA Karasia Seoul Making 3/3

An interview after Tokyo Dome concert on January 12 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

130112 카라 도쿄돔 콘서트 연예가중계

Edited by Chongie

Caps of Hara from an interview after Tokyo Dome concert on January 12 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

ar6pn.jpgHpZiF.jpgJmnzf.jpgeaFcl.jpg

Sponsor pic: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

5tfA1.jpg

Hara looks so good in this pic!! I wonder what Hara's filming in this outfit!!

Edited by Chongie

#HappyBirthdayHara is trending in Japan: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

p164g.png

Edited by Chongie