[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Goo Hara Secretly Went to a Night Club When She Turned 20

On KBS’s “Celebrity News” that was aired on February 16, Kara members were interviewed at the set of their commercial shoot.

On this day, Goo Hara was asked to reveal her most scandalous past behavior. Hara answered, “When I turned 20, I visited a night club with my friends without telling our manager.”

Goo Hara continued, “But I ended up getting caught. Our manager called me when I was at the club. I went outside to answer my phone, and he said, ‘You are at a club, aren’t you?’ I was busted.”

Hara explained that a friend of her manager saw her at the club and told the manager.

Hara added, “In the end, our manager just told me that I could go whenever I want as long as I tell him.”

cr : http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/18/goo-hara-secretly-went-to-a-night-club-when-she-turned-20/'>

soompi

HARA let's club together secretly someday hahahaha ! :gemhoho:

Goo Hara has partnered with Pink Wings to help teens in need.

Goo Hara joined the Pink Wings campaign with Vogue Girl and several cosmetic partners, including Yves Saint Laurent, Dior and Burberry.

In photos released by Vogue Girl, Goo Hara became a chameleon, transforming from a modern chic girl to a mature woman.

The Pink Wings campaign is in its fourth year, and has collaborated with celebrities and fashion brands to raise funds for teens in need.

In the past, actresses and singers, including Yun Eun Hye, Park Min Young, Go Joon Hee, Yoon Seungah, Park Shin Hye, Seo Hyo Rim, Suzy, Sulli and SISTAR, jave helped Pink Wings to raise approximately 120 million won (~111,000.00 USD).

Per usual, the funds raised through the campaign will be donated to the Republic of Korea National Red Cross, to help teens living with their grandparents without parents.

Goo Haras collaboration photos with Pink Wings will be published in the March issue of Vogue Girl.

cr : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=29376

OMG! Hara did charity for this shoots .. I'm proud OF GOOL~ :gemheart: