• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,405 posts in this topic

She looks cute and gorgeous in everything that she wear~~~~

:gemheart:

she looks younger and sweeter these days, right? Great Hara Goo! :thumbup:

Just keep it up. Somehow when would she back with her black hair again? I miss it damn much.

Me too ^_^ For sure she looks more elegant and refine now but TBH, I missed her 'apple hair' style on her

I keep repeating Mister (MBC stage) & Rock U performances to look at it

Edited by Niya

thanks for sharing, Congie! ^^

Hara with her V-pose, aigoooo so pretty!

More fanpics of Hara from Yumi Katsura 2013 Collection in Tokyo on February 20 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

DXGVRk0.jpgykXxweK.jpgWtBZlkc.jpgAdRFdF0.jpg5nFvJVJ.jpgKWP5B4y.jpgFfmipUK.jpgokLmqQS.jpgdFL3qzT.jpgi7BKa7T.jpgLdDUyX4.jpg

Does DSP manager all of KARA's individual activities too? Specifically, did DSP get Hara the the Soju ad or does that come directly to her.

Pretty Hara with DSP staff , actually I thought it was Junhyung lol !

VsZcEdj.jpg

"it's my show time" - Hara

5e9b8cda62e099fcbcf8f276ca1eb0e1_VzolCjX

1 person likes this

More K-Swiss pics: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

jlrd7nY.pngIRocpXm.pngJMLRvvG.png

Edited by Chongie

From Kara Ring App Part 1: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

tumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o8_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o6_r1_400.jpgtumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o5_r1_400.jpgtumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o3_r1_400.jpgtumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o4_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o1_500.jpgtumblr_mitjfx9W1x1rpgsh9o2_1280.jpg

Edited by Chongie

^

this video is a gem srsly. Hara looks soo goorgeous

and her with the elephant...SO ADORABLE!! :gemhappy: new otp tbh. lol

Does DSP manager all of KARA's individual activities too? Specifically, did DSP get Hara the the Soju ad or does that come directly to her.

as far as i know, they get offers. like, if a company liked them or found them suitable for their brand or topic of endorsement, they offer them a contract, discuss it with DSP. i also think the girls have the freedom to choose. agree or disagree to sign. ~

*about hara's 'Chum-Churum' CF

KARA‘s Hara, 4minute‘s HyunA, and SISTAR‘s Hyorin have been chosen to follow the footsteps set by Lee Hyori as beautiful soju models for Lotte Liquor. -allkpop

other than that.. idk ^^~

Edited by phoenix.XD

KARA's picture for Kara Ring App is soo adorable

I like the teddy ear handbands ^_^

Captures from pancoat pictorial images video : JasRVeu.pngl6TUoq5.pngD2Bd4Gh.pngS98aphM.png3P9vo0A.png1ZcbkzX.pnggBWyEBL.png3avNPIM.pngbmf7khp.pngMkchE3h.png8nugT8q.pngwjRFuja.pngIXHgEqE.pngHtQCZCn.pngKvYNiH5.pngHjXZ9h9.pngxYnLnVd.pngUImQwU8.pngQA9maOI.pngc9Jr9BY.pngCMOhtPT.png

v78rWEh.pngdMl0rty.pngwjsPeK8.pngjU7XzkV.pngtanhr8j.pngzxJ8pOq.png7jAUsKg.pngJNvcjVN.pngryBHZen.pngwV5GIHU.png1Du4WAM.pngr74zlG1.png5MggJgl.pngzgV2KNg.png

d1f080d3e1aa427ebd4dcb6.png from

https://twitter.com/VickyOJ

it seems Hara will be on Elle April issue ... wow another magazine shoots ! Hara is so JJANG!!

IT'S MY SHOW TIME! KARA WITH K-SWISS: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

bslVIdk.jpg

Edited by Chongie

Covers for the 8th Japanese single - "Bye Bye Happy Days": :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Version A:

rYyKuz1.jpg

Version B:

GBG1TBB.jpg

Version C:

YX7uvZb.jpg

‎[News] Goo Hara, first time MC for variety show- MBC Pilot 'Your Angel'

KARA member Goo Hara will be a MC for a variety program for the first time since her debut.

According to a representative from MBC, Goo Hara selected as a MC for MBC Pilot variety program that will be broadcasted on the 11th titled "I Am Your Angel" (will be called Your Angel)

Previously Goo Hara was a regular cast in KBS 2TV 'Invincible Youth' however this is the first time she will be the main MC.

'Your Angel' is a healing talk show where entertainer becoming the 'Angel' while sharing stories together with the viewers. Together with Goo Hara, singer Yoon Dohyun, Tak Jaehoon, Eun Jiwon will become the MC for the show.

Source: star.mt.
Trasnlation: Karaholic.com

wow are honey will have her own show.. and she is the main mc.. hwaiting hara.!

Yes , I wish this shw has good ratings .. so MBC wont cancel it like their others shows ..

So excited just by thinking we're gonna get weekly dose of Honey hahaha !

Hara Angel GO GO !!

I'm so excited to see HONEY on variety program Your Angel..

KARA Japan Fanclub Calendar Wallpaper - March 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

7WKoS3A.jpg

Edited by Chongie

Airport pics of Hara at Incheon airport heading to Japan on March 1 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:g0LccyU.jpgCX3T5eJ.jpgRcEkxqp.jpgZrq3n7Z.jpgGJTaCmx.jpgezoF17g.jpg1EwTfzw.jpgiZ74SEn.jpgXOZ75Yo.jpgjiTVNrk.jpgRNtDdb2.jpgmKXJLWz.jpg

Edited by Chongie