[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Girl Group KARA member Goo Hara showed unique fan service.

Recently on one community board, a couple of pictures with title "Goo Hara, Fan Service that even moved international fans" uploaded.

The person said "International fans came to see her face but the bus' curtain was closed so they can't see the inside of the bus. However Goo Hara push aside the curtain and showed lots of adorable fan service".

The picture is from when Goo Hara went to Thailand for the "3rd MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok 2013". Goo Hara posed cutely to the fans and showed an unusual fan service. She made heart shape with her hands or waving to the fans and moved the fans.

Netizens who saw this commented "Goo Hara's fan service is the best", "She is really nice", "The fans must be touched", "How can we not love her?", "I want to receive a heart too", "Hara Goo never changes", "Fresh face too she is still pretty", "Goo Hara's fan service is really great", "I like here even more now".

Source: http://www.tvreport....view&idx=322401

taken from newsbox http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14222

& translated by curbow

• Like 1

BCwDYIO.jpg

gummy smileee~ soo precious *^*

tumblr_mjt44c9LpY1rpgsh9o1_500.jpg

this is pretty awesome !!!! cr: shakushimaru

also, i found this on twitter ^_____^

•@KPopandKdrama:

• Idol Who Could've Been a Fighter in His Previous Life 1. Super Junior's Siwon 2. Hara's Goo Hara 3. SNSD's Seohyun 4. TVXQ's Changmin

lol Hara is such a fangirl ♥♥♥

tumblr_mjt40fKam51rpgsh9o1_500.png

130316 @crucialll *none translated that, she’s saying she’s his fan*

130317 Kim Yuna is really beautiful! I’m so proud haha!

cr: justhara.tumblr.com

• Like 1

[FANCAM] 130316 Korean Music Wave BKK - Kara (Mister): :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

[Fancam] 130316 Kara - Pandora @ MBC Music Wave In Bangkok 2013: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

[FANCAM] Mister - KARA @ 2013 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Edited by Chongie
  • Like 1