[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

KARA’s Hara sends a rice wreath to support Gyuri’s new drama

20130426_Hara.jpg

KARA‘s Hara showed her support for fellow member Gyuri and her new drama ‘Nail Salon Paris‘ with a rice wreath.

Hara shared on her Twitter, “I tried sending a tribute rice wreath to Gyuri unni keke. I hope ‘Nail Salon Paris’ becomes daebak ♥”, and showed fans a snapshot of her rice wreath presented at the press conference for the drama held at the CGV Cinema in Yeouido, Seoul on April 26.

The ribbon on the wreath reads, “KARA’s Hara. If you see this, text me keke. You who transformed into a boy! Let’s receive an actor’s award! ‘Nail Salon Paris’ hwaiting daebak!”, and had fans giggling at her witty congratulation message.

Kamilias commented, “It’s nice to see the KARA members’ friendship”, “Gyuri must have felt encouraged by Hara”, and “This is Gyuri’s first lead role so I am looking forward to it.”

Image: TVReport

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

Credit AKP

Hara is such a darling :D

So happy and excited for Hara!!! Hara daebak!!! "Young Blood" daebak!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

tumblr_mm2kv352VI1rpgsh9o1_500.jpg

KARA’s Hara and Park Bo Young finalizing roles for new film ‘Young Blood’

Kara's Hara and actress Park Bo Young are finalizing their roles for the upcoming film "Young Blood".

According to a movie insider, Hara and Park Bo Young have been confirmed for the upcoming movie ‘Young Blood’ and are currently negotiating the fine print. ‘Young Blood’ touches upon the awkward teenage years and the roller coaster ride of laughter and emotions of students from the last school uniform generation of the early ’80s. Lee Yeon Woo, who directed the movies ‘2424‘ and ‘The Turtle is Running‘, will be directing the film.

This will be Hara’s first Korean film and a golden opportunity for her to show her acting chops once again since her past work in the SBS drama ‘City Hunter‘ and KARA’s Japanese drama ‘URAKARA‘. This will also be Park Bo Young’s next project following her mega successful film ‘Wolf Boy‘. Park Bo Young is currently reviewing and finalizing her role as a female bully in the movie. Hara has also agreed to the casting offer but will have to work out the conflicting schedules of her group and the film.

credit: allkpop

Edited by Chongie