[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Since the video of Hara's full version OST posted in the page got removed, here's another video of the OST!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Totally love the song!!! Out of the three Hara's OSTs, I have to say I love this one the most!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Edited by Chongie

Star Column - Hara's tears: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

tumblr_inline_mnof5sz5Jl1qz4rgp.jpg

◆ The First Day we Stepped into Japan

The thing that I worried about the most when we were about to start our activities in Japan was the language. “Will we be able to achieve a good result?” Even though all the members put in a lot of effort in studying Japanese… The result might be different from what we expected.

At first I couldn’t understand anything. Due to the distinctive nuances in the Japanese language, I couldn’t grasp the meanings well. However, with continued efforts, I managed to catch on after some time. Thanks to the numbers of experiences and know-hows, I can now go with the flow.

At first, we couldn’t do without an interpreter. During our debut, we went on a lot of variety programmes. We were unable to understand well but to show the audience that we made an effort in studying the language, we worked really hard in preparing our reactions.

By doing so, we were physically twice as exhausted. There were times where I wanted to step up to say something but I didn’t know what word to use and how to form the sentence structure. How do I know for sure that people understand what I’m trying to tell them? This was the most difficult part.

Usually we would be granted a day or two in advance to prepare for the actual broadcast of the variety programme. The questions directed to me and my answers were written down in Korean and were translated to Japanese, which I memorized months after months. That was how I studied.

◆ Hara’s Tears, and…

I got so frustrated that I cried so much because I couldn’t speak Japanese. It was simply too frustrating even when we carried out our activities… During our 2 week stay in Japan, after returning to the hotel after our schedule, I would feel a sense of emptiness when I’m resting alone.

“What have I done today?”, I felt like I worked really hard but I couldn’t remember anything… The day passed by without me knowing. “I need to wake up early tomorrow to prepare and head out again.. Time will continue to pass, I want to go back to Korea soon,” was what I thought to myself.

Thinking back, I feel that I’m able to cope now because of those times. It has become enjoyable now.

During broadcasts, my head is always filled with words that I want to say. In order to not forget them, I mutter them to myself. When I get called upon, I can say them out. I’m now able to understand all the nuances and form around two sentences. I have gained the ability to correspond. No matter what, I’m able to smile now.

◆The Emotional Tokyo Dome Concert

I was very grateful when I first saw our achievement in Japan. As we were not active in Korea, there was a possibility that KARA’s place had started to diminished. I feel that we were able to maintain our position because of our success and the growing KPOP culture market in Japan. To be able to hold activities overseas is something I’m very grateful for.

I thought it was awesome that we were able to perform in Tokyo Dome. It was emotional as we were the first female Korean idol group to perform in Tokyo Dome.

On the morning of the concert, I kept worrying during the rehearsal, “Will the venue be filled? Will it be filled entirely?” But, a surge of feelings rushed through me after I saw the hall filled with people. I was really thankful to the 45,000 people who know our songs and took time to attend the concert.

I cried a lot during the last address. I was thankful for the fans and members that we were able to perform in Tokyo Dome after just a short span of 3 years. I wanted to see the president. I wanted him to see us like this. I was overwhelmed with emotions.

Seungyeon unnie said since we wouldn’t know when would be the next time we could stand on the stage in Tokyo Dome, we should have a group hug. We hugged each other and cried out loud. At that time, I think the fans cried along with us too.

And so, to be able to perform in Tokyo Dome for the 2nd and 3rd time, I will work even harder. ^^

◆ Hara’s unfinished story

To be honest, I never had the time to really rest since debut. What I want the most now is some alone time to ease my mind. Even when I knew what I was lacking, I didn’t have the time to improve that shortcoming.

I was upset that I had no time to make up for what I lacked. To ease my mind, it’s good if I’m able to study for something I’m lacking in and even have some leisure time. To continue with acting lessons and regular exercise. I want to read a book too.

Thanks to the 5 years of strong support and not just with my own capabilities, I’m able to draw strength from them and persevere on. I think it’s time to kick start a new future. To fill up oneself. Of course, it doesn’t mean that I will achieve this soon but I will work hard for it with

a rookie mindset. For the sake of spending some leisure time alone, searching for something that I really like and catching hold of the chances that come by again, I will try my best!

Edited by Chongie