[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara turns into a white swan in the 'Cosmopolitan' B-cuts

KARA-Hara_1374168144_af_org.jpg

•  Hara had turned into a black swan for 'Cosmopolitan', but now she's turned into a white swan for the b-cuts.

She revealed two photos onto her Instagram. With the above picture, she wrote, "COSMO behind B cut". 

She looks gorgeous dressed in a pure white outfit next to a worn-down ballet bar.

Hara_1374168353_20130718_hara_bcut2.jpg

047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_RhggQzS

In the second picture, she wrote, "COSMO White Swan". She looks melancholy dressed in ballet flats and hanging from a rope swing, with her hair tousled.

How do you like this look on her?

Korea Article

English Article

Kara′s Goo Hara Becomes Sexy and Innocent at the Same Time

Goo Hara because a sexy and innocent girl in the same spread.

The singer decorated the cover of Cosmopolitan′s beauty book Cosmo Beauty, and posed in a photo spread that aimed to make her the ballerina of the film Black Swan.

51312020.jpg

In the interview attached to the spread, Goo Hara said when asked which was easier between innocent and sexy, "I felt more comfortable in heavy makeup because I often wear it onstage."

To a question asking her what kind of woman she wants to be, she said, "I want to be a woman who is loved no matter where she goes."

The spread can be found in the August issue of Cosmopolitan.

Photo credit: Cosmopolitan

source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/41005

Goo Hara Has White Hair?

TJ67vg81.jpg

Recently on her Instagram on July 20, Kara’s Goo Hara uploaded a photo of herself along with a message, “I am tired. I want to go back to the hotel.”

In the released picture is Goo Hara gazing at the camera as she pulls her hair down over her face. Part of her hair has been dyed white, creating an exotic look. With a large white flower adorning her hair, Goo Hara looks gorgeous in this photo.

Netizens that saw this selca commented, “Goo Hara is a white haired beauty,” “She looks strangely mysterious,” “Why did she get her hair dyed white?” and “It doesn’t matter what she does, she always looks so pretty like a doll.”

Meanwhile, Goo Hara showed off her sexy side recently on this Cosmopolitan pictorial.

gF85aH26.jpg

English Article

Korean Related Article

Edited by edr49890