• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,424 posts in this topic

Baby looking so flawlesss with her new hair color . LOVING IT !!

nyuDGU6.jpg

7hUhGLK.jpg

xCdTrTX.jpg

FYzT0mX.jpg

9KV6cfb.jpg

SkJdihe.jpg

kXofUSf.jpg

k5S60ho.jpg

credit as tagged

^

Damn MAN!!!!!! She's Freaking Beyond BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS 

There's no WORD for her BEAUTY 

Fanpics of Hara recording for KBS Vitamin on August 21 2013:  :eyelove:   :eyelove:   :eyelove:

tumblr_ms7324IkTm1rpgsh9o1_500.jpg

Ooohhh i love blonde Rara... :blush: :blush:

I always love her style, her infamous baggy style,

but lately her style was more like hip-hop and boyish and i love it to the core :gemcheer:

But Rara always look pretty no matter style she pulls.. This girl's seriously beyond gorgeous...

1 person likes this

One more fanpic of my beautiful Hara at Kio Yamato X Woo Ri Limited Edition Eyewear Launch Party on August 27 2013:  :eyelove:  :eyelove:  :eyelove: 

tumblr_ms774xpDuu1rpgsh9o1_1280.jpg

Love Hara's new hair color!!!  :eyelove:

Hara on KBS2 Vitamin (130828)

uuWr6Kc.png

ax9FRRj.png

ACQh8bw.png

KbHLSsq.png

7kisC7z.png

MR1QWEB.png

KARA Goo Hara and Han Seung Yeon Have Blood Vessel Problems??

Kara, Hara, Han Seung Yeon, Vitamin

Hr96Bk32.jpg

Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon Have Blood Vessel Problems??

Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon were diagnosed with having hardened arteries.

On a recent episode of KBS2 “Vitamin,” they had a special 500th episode titled “10 Year Younger! Tips to Live 10 Years Longer!” On the show, they examined urinary, cardiovascular, endocrine, dental, cancer, and bone health.

In this episode, the cast members as well as guests were measured for pulse speed, blood pressure, blood vessel “age,” and had carotid ultrasounds.

In the midst of all this, Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon were found to have a shocking blood vessel age. To this Hara said, “Because I have such a busy schedule I don’t have a lot of time, and so I don’t usually get to eat every meal. I think that’s the cause of my problem.”

Seung Yeon said, “I knew that my irregular living habits would lead to a bad result. From now I’m going to change my eating habits and lifestyle to overcome this and become healthier.”

Severance Hospital cardiology professor, who appeared on the show, said, “We wanted to determine the resilience of blood vessels in the arterial wave for Han Seung Yeon and Hara, and found that there is a slight hardening of the arteries. There is a good chance of improving their health by changing their lifestyles and focusing more on their health.”

@ohkpop

KARA's Seungyeon and Hara are surprised by the age of their what?

KARA-Hara-Seungyeon_1377634819_af_org.jp

KARA's Hara and Seungyeon are known for their baby faces, but they were in for a shocker when it came to another type of age.

On the latest 'Vitamin', the girls were tested on how healthy their blood vessels were. Though Hara and Seungyeon seem to be healthy women in their twenties, their blood vessels came out to be as healthy as those a decade older than them in their thirties! The result shocked the two members, who hadn't been expecting a bad result.

SEE ALSO: KARA are royalties in 2nd video teaser for 'Damaged Lady'

Hara admitted ,"I think the problem happened because I didn't eat well during my busy schedule." Seungyeon also said, "I thought it'd be somewhat bad because of my irregular lifestyle. From now on, I have to try harder by changing my eating and lifestyle habits."

The doctor told them, "When I was checking Seungyeon and Hara's arterial blood pressure, I saw that they had slight arteriosclerosis. Blood vessel age can always improve, so they have to try hard to improve their habits."

Tip: itsme
@allkpop

Kara - Damaged Lady (Teaser #2):  :eyelove:   :eyelove:   :eyelove:     

Edited by Chongie

HQ scan of FG Ver A poster 

73jO0pV.jpg

credit twitter

Your highness, lemme get on my knees and bow my head only for you..

Gaaahhh , dat eyes, dat lips, dat smile, man~ hands down she's beautiful no dout bout it... :dead:

1 person likes this

A Quick one

...hehe

tumblr_msar1gcaTg1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

Edited by edr49890

Another pic from Loen Music Facebook:  :eyelove:  :eyelove:  :eyelove:   tumblr_msaui2xo6b1rpgsh9o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Chongie

Bigger and more pics of Hara from KBS Hello:  :eyelove:  :eyelove:  :eyelove:

tumblr_msav46maGa1rpgsh9o1_1280.jpgtumblr_msav46maGa1rpgsh9o2_1280.jpgtumblr_msav46maGa1rpgsh9o3_1280.jpg

Hara looks so beautiful in this hair color!! 

Two total different feelings of Hara from "Full Bloom" preview:  :eyelove:  :eyelove:  :eyelove:

tumblr_msaw24pwjq1rpgsh9o2_1280.jpgtumblr_msaw24pwjq1rpgsh9o1_1280.jpg

more captures from Vitamin 

Lxqevh9h.jpg

QYgKheeh.jpg

y9lfkUWh.jpg

uCgtJnAh.jpg

c8rbIFlh.jpg

4t7RJz9h.jpg

1LcxqtXh.jpg

jyOd6d2h.jpg

DAqd5i3h.jpg

wN8BowEh.jpg

uP1HMFKh.jpg

Ian761ih.jpg

0URHHyIh.jpg

mirqNJDh.jpg

6cIl3fKh.jpg

eXiHLc4h.jpg

HED0btsh.jpg

b9LdasXh.jpg

Pcs0dTRh.jpg

mHFDjqjh.jpg

winVfi9h.jpg

cZoA1Ebh.jpg

KwGjTxJh.jpg

4odTGagh.jpg

NcQHoQPh.jpg

kpRWO0Gh.jpg

dPhsEswh.jpg

JgpJVHih.jpg

DKysM8jh.jpg

PoNI7Pth.jpg

J2SapOhh.jpg

I13cg5Eh.jpg

XpNQV4jh.jpg

7bTX1sch.jpg

X3pqXw7h.jpg

fEyMciGh.jpg

hpBGqJZh.jpg

WxApSwfh.jpg

FmkEarFh.jpg

m3PwJ9qh.jpg

BrUx7DMh.jpg

S8cHFnsh.jpg

h9YWg70.jpg

HOPhEf7.jpg

KSwdARBh.jpg

GQjcpb9h.jpg

nZ7tR0Ih.jpg

6nCxZDih.jpg

dozrPDyh.jpg

hkaOqYoh.jpg

Zrz0tsIh.jpg

pjuVwlQh.jpg

KQ8aYT7h.jpg

FROM KpopStarz

96896-goo-hara.jpg

96897-goo-hara.jpg

96898-goo-hara.jpg96899-goo-hara.jpg96900-goo-hara.jpg96901-goo-hara.jpg96902-goo-hara.jpg96903-goo-hara.jpg96904-goo-hara.jpg96905-goo-hara.jpg96906-goo-hara.jpg96907-goo-hara.jpg96908-goo-hara.jpg96909-goo-hara.jpg96910-goo-hara.jpg96911-goo-hara.jpg

I'm getting used to her new lighter hair color.  She looks good.  I'd still prefer dark but this is starting to grow on me.