[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Ooohhh i love blonde Rara... :blush: :blush:

I always love her style, her infamous baggy style,

but lately her style was more like hip-hop and boyish and i love it to the core :gemcheer:

But Rara always look pretty no matter style she pulls.. This girl's seriously beyond gorgeous...

• Like 1

KARA Goo Hara and Han Seung Yeon Have Blood Vessel Problems??

Kara, Hara, Han Seung Yeon, Vitamin

Hr96Bk32.jpg

Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon Have Blood Vessel Problems??

Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon were diagnosed with having hardened arteries.

On a recent episode of KBS2 “Vitamin,” they had a special 500th episode titled “10 Year Younger! Tips to Live 10 Years Longer!” On the show, they examined urinary, cardiovascular, endocrine, dental, cancer, and bone health.

In this episode, the cast members as well as guests were measured for pulse speed, blood pressure, blood vessel “age,” and had carotid ultrasounds.

In the midst of all this, Kara’s Hara and Han Seung Yeon were found to have a shocking blood vessel age. To this Hara said, “Because I have such a busy schedule I don’t have a lot of time, and so I don’t usually get to eat every meal. I think that’s the cause of my problem.”

Seung Yeon said, “I knew that my irregular living habits would lead to a bad result. From now I’m going to change my eating habits and lifestyle to overcome this and become healthier.”

Severance Hospital cardiology professor, who appeared on the show, said, “We wanted to determine the resilience of blood vessels in the arterial wave for Han Seung Yeon and Hara, and found that there is a slight hardening of the arteries. There is a good chance of improving their health by changing their lifestyles and focusing more on their health.”

@ohkpop

KARA's Seungyeon and Hara are surprised by the age of their what?

KARA-Hara-Seungyeon_1377634819_af_org.jp

KARA's Hara and Seungyeon are known for their baby faces, but they were in for a shocker when it came to another type of age.

On the latest 'Vitamin', the girls were tested on how healthy their blood vessels were. Though Hara and Seungyeon seem to be healthy women in their twenties, their blood vessels came out to be as healthy as those a decade older than them in their thirties! The result shocked the two members, who hadn't been expecting a bad result.

SEE ALSO: KARA are royalties in 2nd video teaser for 'Damaged Lady'

Hara admitted ,"I think the problem happened because I didn't eat well during my busy schedule." Seungyeon also said, "I thought it'd be somewhat bad because of my irregular lifestyle. From now on, I have to try harder by changing my eating and lifestyle habits."

The doctor told them, "When I was checking Seungyeon and Hara's arterial blood pressure, I saw that they had slight arteriosclerosis. Blood vessel age can always improve, so they have to try hard to improve their habits."

Tip: itsme
@allkpop

Your highness, lemme get on my knees and bow my head only for you..

Gaaahhh , dat eyes, dat lips, dat smile, man~ hands down she's beautiful no dout bout it... :dead:

• Like 1