[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun Makes Kara’s Goo Hara Burst into Tears [i LOVE YOU GOO HARA]

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun’s sharp tongue on MBC’s Radio Star was bound to make someone cry. 

In a recent recording of Radio Star, Kara and Park Jin Young appeared as guests. 

With the MCs known for their ruthless and honest questions and comments, Kara was asked what they were most afraid of coming onto the show.

12878965.jpg

Goo Hara replied, “Getting questions about dating. Whenever I say something, the articles go out all weird.”

Yoon Jong Shin joked that if they don’t talk about dating, they don’t need to use half the script for Goo Hara. 

As they continued to talk, Kyuhyun threw his trademark sharp comments at Goo Hara, and at that moment, Goo Hara burst into tears. Starting a chain reaction, Kang Ji Young, who is known for not crying, also began to cry, surprising everyone on set, including the other Kara members. 

To find out what caused the ripple effect of crying, tune into Radio Star on September 4. 

Photo Credit: MBC

mwave

what did he say..?? ohhh seriously he talked bad about Rara and i'll voodoo him right away :wakeup:

Nevermind.. i'll voodoo him now... because how dare he to say something so mean like this???  

Hara bursts into tears after Kyuhyun teases her on 'Radio Star' KARA's Hara spilled tears on the most recent episode of 'Radio Star'.   MC Yoon Jong Shin asked Hara, "Which question are you the most scared of?". Hara answered, "You're still going to ask!", and Yoon Jong Shin said, "We'll take that question out." Hara then hesitantly answered, "I don't want to talk about dating.   Yoon Jong Shin then joked, "That's way too broad. We'll just take out one person," to which Hara exploded, "I don't have any! Why do you keep doing that to me?". Yoon Jong Shin answered, "It's because if we take out the 'dating' category when we talk to girl groups, then we can't talk about a bulk of things."  

SEE ALSO: DSP Media updates fans on the status of KARA's contract renewal   Kyuhyun then added, "She's the dating-dol." Hara glared at him and said, "What?", and Kyuhyun meekly replied, "Dating-dol...", to which Hara shoved her drink in his direction. MC Kim Kuk Jin then said, "So everything is okay as long as we don't talk about dating?", and she said, "Yes. It's because when I talk about it, articles get written about it."  

MC Kim Gu Ra said, "Once articles keep coming out, people will stop caring so much. But I was wondering, your relationship doesn't seem like it was that passionate?". Hara answered, "As I've said before, our Japanese promotions were very long. That's all I'll say."  

As the MCs kept joking, they got to a point where the MCs said, "To pull the cloth over Hara, either Jiyoung or Seungyeon has to date." Hara spoke up immediately and said, "Date! You're already doing it!". When the MCs caught onto her words, she confessed, "I'm just trying to cover myself up."  

The conversation continued toward the point where Kyuhyun said, "If I open my mouth, Hara will be over." Hara exploded, burst up and said, "What do you mean, I'll be over?! You can't be 100% confident, either!". Hara got so emotional that she started tearing up, and Kyuhyun said, "I was just joking!". Hara, however, started crying, and said, "I'm really angry."

Cre: Allkpop

I feeling realy angry right now...

Edited by Mrs.Ok
  • Like 1

man, i saw the video clip from radio star and i just feel so sad for her.

so all those people that are bashing her about it need to like quit.

i'm surprised she kept smiling the whole time.

i would've gave a snootie face right when they started. i do not play that way haha

but anyway, hara being asked about her personal life on tv is just too much for her right now.

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix

I think the way the article was translated somehow give a picture of a rude situation when in fact from what I watch it doesn't! I feel so bad for them :( being called names like those haters are any much batter. Seriously this is frustrating. Beside she had tried her best to controlled herself, it's not easy to laug and smile if you're mad to the point of tearing up. Also despite its her decision to become idol and expect for her life to be share with the public its just normal after long tiring year she finally burn out and snapped.

Yoon Jong Shin and Seungyeon apologies for 'Radio Star' incident  

Yoon Jong Shin (Radio Star’s MC) apologizing on what happened to Jiyoung, Seungyeon and Hara on Radio Star: 

"When you came to have fun but things didn’t go the way you had hoped for it’s natural to cry. Isn’t that how all people feel?While it is the style of RS, the guests’ feelings come first.^^ I think their tears were their truthful answers. But we just continued to joke around as usual. If theres anyone who should be getting hate shouldn’t it be us who ragged them on&on? Not everyone can smile & give witty answers. They had a hard time overcoming those issues. My fault for being too aggressive. Sorry^^” Trans - @coffeebeanie​

Seungyeon:

With a heavy heart, I have been struggling thinking about what to express for the whole day. Now I would like to say something. First, as guests to Radio Stars, we have made the viewers feel uneasy watching us, we would like to apologise for that. Under personal circumstances, we willl reflect on our attitude in which we were not able to show as professionals. During the filming and after the broadcast, we would like to apologise and thank to Radio Star MC sunbaenim and JYP sunbaenim who helped the lacking us. From now on, with our bright appearances, we Seungyeon, Hara and Jiyoung will work hard. Trans - @KamiliaVN 

TRANS | Kim Taehee (writer of MBC Radio Star)

The KARA that I saw, compared to other girl group, is an idol group that is exceptionally well-mannered, kind, does variety well that I fond of. During the filming of Radio Star, there were indeed times that they were emotional but they loosen up right away, laughing, and even doing their best pleasantly until the end! Don’t attack them! They are such a pretty and kind-hearted girls. Translation by @yooniqda_

Edited by Chongie

KARA's Hara feels at ease on variety shows now?

KARA-Hara_1378475478_af_org.jpg

Despite the flack KARA's receiving for their behavior on 'Radio Star', Hara revealed that she's more at ease now when it comes to variety shows.

On the September 6th episode of KBS 2TV's 'Full House', Hara shared, "If it was like before, I'd be extremely nervous during filming for variety shows. My hands and feet would shake and I'd worry about everyone's reaction, but these days, I'm comfortable."

Jo Woo Jong joked, "I think you feel so comfortable because I'm beside you accepting what you say." Lee Kyung Kyu then quickly responded, "If Jo Woo Jung wasn't an announcer, what kind of work would he be doing?"

@allkpop

Edited by edr49890