[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

KARA Goo Hara, Mirror Self-Camera

pM46qV75.jpg

kara goo hara self-camera photo

Group KARA’s member Goo Hara revealed a self-camera photo.

Today, Goo Hara posted on her Twitter, “The pretty pink camera that Yoon Jung gave me. It takes such great pictures and self-camera thank you” along with  a picture.

In the picture, Goo Hara has her long brown hair down and is holding the camera in her hand. She wore white skinny jeans and a black shirt that revealed her shoulders.

Photo Credit: Goo Hara Twitter
@ohkpop Edited by edr49890

"i can control my long hair from hitting me (during performances) but not the hair extension which is not mine." (honey's quotes from pandora special dvd)

it makes sense and at the same time, it doesn't. lolol, i miss 2009-10, those iy days.

4m9q.jpg

k1gi.jpg

Edited by red4summer

"i can control my long hair from hitting me (during performances) but not the hair extension which is not mine." (honey's quotes from pandora special dvd)

it makes sense and at the same time, it doesn't. lolol, i miss 2009-10, those iy days.

i miss those times too.. crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

HARA mentioned again

Celebrities like KARA's Hara revealed to own impressive buildings

It was also revealed that KARA's Hara possesses a five-story building in Seoul's Cheongdam-dong.  Various celebrities like Rainbow and f(x)'s Sulli regularly go to a nail shop located in this building.

source ALLKPOP

KARA's Hara takes you into her purple 'fantasy' for 'Allure'

KARA-Hara_1382489335_af_org.jpg

KARA's Hara looked like a purple goddess for 'Allure's November issue!

Hara went all out in purple galore with her hair color, makeup, and ornate dresses. She drew fans into 'the fantasy' concept of the pictorial with her beauty that outshines the bold wigs and dresses.

She's currently on her Japanese arena tour with KARA. Take a look at her fantasy-inspired looks below!

Hara_1382489355_20131022_Hara_2.jpg

Hara_1382489446_20131022_Hara_3.jpg

@allkpop

KARA's Hara revealed to have fainted during Japanese concert tour

KARA's Hara is reported to have fainted due to exhaustion during a concert for  KARA 2nd Japan Tour 2013 KARASIA'. 

KAMILIA always here for you please take care

BXRZQJlCMAA-1p2.jpg

BXPqecGCYAAJ1_x.jpgBXPpHiaCMAAL1Kz.jpgBWCtBjLCEAECX_t.jpg
The girl group was performing at Osaka's Osaka-Jo Hall on October 23 when Hara suddenly fainted on stage, shocking the audience. Staff members then carried her away to receive treatment by on-site medical personnel.

DSP Media stated, "Hara fainted suddenly during a Japanese concert due to overexertion. Thankfully, it was just a case of light dizziness. After receiving emergency treatment and having a rest, she went back on stage to greet fans." Hara also finished up the concert with the rest of KARA.

As for the tour, the agency has assured that Hara won't be missing the next concert as her condition isn't serious and she's gradually improving. As a precaution, she's receiving continual medical care in Japan.

'KARA 2nd Japan Tour 2013 KARASIA' is scheduled to run until November 24 KST.

Get well soon, Hara!

@allkpop

Edited by edr49890

KARA's Hara shows off her V-line in pretty, doll-like selca

KARA-Hara_1382469759_af_org.jpg

KARA's Hara recently updated her Instagram with a lovely selca along with the caption, "Have another nice day today."

The picture looks soft with doll-like Hara's pale skin, blonde hair, light blush, and soft pink lips. However, the subtle, softer features give greater emphasis to her large, darkly lined eyes and V-line chin and jaw line.  

Netizens said, "I am so jealous of Hara's V-line," "Hara's prettiness is the best," "There is no blemish on her skin and I'm so envious."

@allkpop

KARA’s Goo Hara assures fans she’s okay after collapsing

HR78la61.jpg
KARA’s Goo Hara updated her fans about her health after collapsing in the middle of a concert in Japan.

On October 25th, Hara posted on her Twitter, “Kamilia ~ I’m sorry for making you worry. Today we ended the performance without any hitches! I’ll take care of my health better so I won’t get sick again! Good night everyone -!”, assuring her fans she’s okay.

Goo Hara is reported to have fainted on stage due to exhaustion during KARA’s concert at the Osaka’s Osaka-Jo Hall on October 23. After hearing the news, a lot of fans have been worried for Goo Hara’s well-being.

@ohkpop

Edited by edr49890