[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara and JeA to show how they raise their pets on upcoming program 'Fashionable Pet Life'

KARA's Hara and Brown Eyed Girls' JeA will take viewers behind the scenes into their lives as well as their pets in upcoming pilot program, OnStyle's 'Fashionable Pet Life' ('Petorialist')!

A CJ E&M rep stated on the 16th, "Hara and JeA will feature on OnStyle's new variety show, 'Fashionable Pet Life'."

"'Fashionable Pet Life' is an observation program themed around pets and will show stars personally raising their pets... The OnStyle channel will brings its characteristic focus on fashion and beauty with pets as its focus."

"Rather than simply observing the raising of pets, this program will show the animals' abilities as well as the relationship between people and animals... It will not simply be a variety show about fashion and beauty, but will be a program that brings healing to viewers who live in the tough world these days."

"'Fashionable Pet Life' is a pilot program with a regular season in mind... We anticipate good results for the program which will air this December."

"Hara, JeA, and Hong Jong Hyun will feature on the program which will observe their everyday lives with the pets... We anticipate that they will show a side of them never-seen-before on broadcast."

'Fashionable Pet Life' will premiere this December, so make sure to look out for more updates that should be coming about as the end of this month approaches!

source : AKP
  • Like 2

^  

kyaaa wanna see pico-kun tooooo !!! Yes pico should have his own fanclub !!! 

ibsJKTOSqdVuDb.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soompi version :

Kara’s Goo Hara and Brown Eyed Girl’s Jea Will Participate in Pet Variety Show “Petorialist”

Officials at CJ E&M revealed on November 16 that singer Goo Hara (Kara) and Jea (Brown Eyed Girls) will be participating in the pet variety show “Petorialist.”

“Petorialist” is a new variety program by OnStyle, and is a show where stars film their own pets.

The official stated that “Rather than just a show about having pets, it [“Petorialist”] is a show about a pet’s functions, and capturing the exchange of emotions between a person and his/her pet. It’s not a simple fashion or beauty program, but one where viewers can find relief from the demands of life.”

OnStyle has a full season in mind for the show, and the pilot program will air mid-December.

The pilot episode will feature Goo Hara, Jea, and Hong Jong Hyun. The official explained that “They’ll be filming their lives with their pets, and viewers will be able to see a new side of them never-before-seen on variety shows.”
  • Like 1

:gemhoho: Of course, that's why Hara love Pico so much.. Hahhaha

I love Pico too... :gemheart: 

Isn't Pico grew bigger now? REALLY big now.. xD :geminluv:

check my thread @ 1H hehe

PICO loves

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/12828-before-after-goo-haras-pet-pico/

• Like 1

^ ^

Waaa PICO so lazy to exercise haha and lazy to play balls and jumping around hahaha now Pico getting chubby hehehe

HARA really good taking care Pico ..hahaha

PICO please have some Jumping around 

Jumping%20Cat.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

^

LOL~  Pico should jump more !!!!!

i6VfWGoBTVFoe.gif

has this thread become pico spazz thread HAHAAHAH!!

it's ok, I LOVE IT kekekeke

those gifs of pico are the ultimate cute omg;;;;

also, one question. is hara a permanent cast member of the show? if yes, i wish for a guest appearance by the other members ><

Edited by phoenix.XD

it's ok, I LOVE IT kekekeke

those gifs of pico are the ultimate cute omg;;;;  

also, one question. is hara a permanent cast member of the show? if yes, i wish for a guest appearance by the other members ><

Its still a pilot program as of now .... so not too sure.. 

I wish Hara will be heh ~ it'll be awesome to have all their pets hanging out together HAHA!!! 

• Like 1

http://i.minus.com/i6VfWGoBTVFoe.gif    

LOLZ poor PICO.. can't jump higher than that huhuhu..  

• Sleeping
  • Drinking Milk
  • Lolling around 
  • Sweet time with HARA
  • sleep time with Hara..
  • Morning Selca with HARA

Such a life you have there PICO <3 

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

^

WOW!! hmhm another HARA Hotness again hehe i wonder what will be her concept this time?

:harac6: the prettiest thing I've laid my eyes on :gemcheer: sorry just being bais here,can't help it :blush:

NO worries ..actually seeing your name i know ..HARA is the ONLY one for you hehe