[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^

sorry to disappoint you but i've no idea about its actual content as i've yet to learn about this coming month issue.

probably some hara stans are able to advise.

edit:

saitama 2nd day

71d6.jpg

2vhm.jpg

Edited by red4summer

^

sorry to disappoint you but i've no idea about its actual content as i've yet to learn about this coming month issue.

probably some hara stans are able to advise

it's ok c: already got my answer kk. thanks anyway ^_^

all of Kara participated in ELLE's "letter from angel"  (and i don't think its their first time) so precious ;~;

BZhsxwACcAA4vCT.jpg

this is soo goo hara xDDD

OMG!! i agree lolololol she must have had lots of fun i need bts for this please?!? kk

• Like 1

She's seriously going to set a record in Korea for most covers/editorials in one year LOL. Especially for First Look. I feel like every other volume/issue from that magazine is either Hara editorial or Hara cover. I guess she really is the "girl of the year" it's weird because it's not like she's been THAT active in Korea. She's just really, really popular there for being Hara I guess, which is OK for me. I'm glad to see the girls getting more recognition. 

• Like 2

Hara, JeA, and Hong Jong Hyun get cuddly with their dogs as the cast of 'Petorialist'

BZlPHERCYAAuLpJ.jpg

TEXT

KARA's Hara and Brown Eyed Girls' JeA, and Hong Jong Hyun demonstrated that dogs are a man or a woman's best friend with a heartwarming pictorial ahead of their upcoming pet and lifestyle program.

The pictorial for '1st Look' gave a glimpse at the cast of OnStyle's new pilot program 'Petorialist' (also 'Fashionable Pet Life'), through which Hara, JeA, and Hong Jong Hyun will take viewers behind the scenes into their lives as well as their pets. The three dog lovers cuddled up with their adorable furballs, showing their bond.

When asked during an interview with the magazine, "Were there times when you ever felt that if you only have your dog, you don't need a boyfriend after all?", Hara shared, "Whenever I sleep. When I sleep while hugging my dog, I feels so good because of the warmth."

'Petorialist' will premiere this December, so make sure to look out for more updates that should be coming about as the end of this month approaches!

[ Allkpop ]

• 좋은 사진들~2] 우선 눈에 띄는 공감 나누고싶은 사진중  KARA의 하라가 아기천사에게 편지를 쓰다가 진지한 눈빛으로 바라보는 저 표정~ 무슨 생각을 하는지 몹시 궁금타^^  

BZ1cngjCEAAU7av.jpg

source twitter..    

hehe i don't know that...ELjunra please explain

[Event] 131124KARASIA 2nd JAPAN Tour @ KOBE Day-2

Hara's Army

2qwQHmP.jpg

FPCMw69.jpg

Edited by edr49890