• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,407 posts in this topic

doing one of her many jobs, shopping.

hmks.jpg

81iz.jpg

wait.. honey will be recording for runningman? YES!

(the tweets said recording will be on 1st dec. not usual mon?)

Edited by red4summer

that's kinda funny running man recording on a sunday... oh well i'll just wait for more official news about it lol 

running man again?! lol... :gemhappy: :gemhappy:  cant wait for it...

if hara makes it to running man again, she will only be behind suzy, in terms of most appearances/episodes for girl idol.

maybe, recording on sunday means overnight stay and continuing onto monday which means 2 episodes. of course, we can always dream..

vo6g.jpg

Edited by red4summer
1 person likes this

^ DAAAAYUM!!! 

hara on a variety show is always great kkkk. she was great in the three previous episodes she appeared on, so i hope this rumor is true.

so psyched rn!!!!!!!

IF she does get on running man again, YAY! I love running man.

But hope other members get to appear again, like the previous wedding race with Gyul and Ham, and the China race w Jing.

Should have a whole KARA couple race. KARA +  Jihyo and the 6 guys. LOL

If Hara really on the next running man , damn girl needs to tear some nametags ~ for the past three episodes she didnt get to.

BaOjbUqCAAA_M2N.jpg

credit as tagged

1 person likes this

I heard that she is recording with EXO in running man, not sure whether it is true, hearsay. 

OHHHH! Stylish Hara! loll man, I do like some of the store's stuff...i'm totally obsessed with small bags right now.

HaRa went for shopping??? In that COOL sunglasses, jacket, handbag and shoes??? Hey, just want to say, HaRa was just too perfect in these attire, so fashion and attractive.......... Also, I think those media were so bored, HaRa got her private time in shopping, but they came to disturb...........

IF she does get on running man again, YAY! I love running man.

But hope other members get to appear again, like the previous wedding race with Gyul and Ham, and the China race w Jing.

Should have a whole KARA couple race. KARA +  Jihyo and the 6 guys. LOL

how about recalling all ex-members? sung & joongki? :)

secret love from seoul day 1

Cool! I love running man. Hara is really good at that show. I hope she's not with really old people this time. Maybe it's just me but I hate when there is a show with tons of oldies because too much time is spent being "respectful" and such and it just slows everything down. They can't be as funny and stuff because they don't want to offend. My dream would be Hara and Hyori on the same episode. I'm sure Hyori has lots of stories about Hara. Remember when Hyori said she got Hara drunk and the CEO called her to chastise her LOL. 

1 person likes this

@GooBurberrHara

from my observations, running man didn't have a lot of hara screen time, probably due to lack of interaction between her and the hosts. hara is excellent in entertaining but i thnk she restrained herself a little for her episodes. like what ELJunRa said earlier, i want to see some "tear name tags", rather than "find piggy banks", "shoot water guns" & "play marbles". i want so much to see "aggressive" hara than "respectful" hara. lol

ps

i'm keeping myself updated with tweets from exo, to see if hara really records for running man today. hope it's truth.

1 person likes this

@red4summer

I think the first time she was on, she had decent screen-time, the other two visits I was not a fan. There was the episode where they had her with the old people and honestly, that was really boring. I know it's the culture but it's really annoying sitting through the show where the older person/people don't really do anything but crack jokes about "when I was your age" and the younger cast members just play maid. I really don't enjoy that style of episode. Hopefully Hara gets a good episode if she's on it. 

hara wonders why less people are online today... xD

6x9DjCe.jpg

3YjGffW.gif  ocqARmT.gif  

1 person likes this

HaRa, I'm here!!! I'm here!!! Look at here!!! Jing Hen at here!!! :wakeup:  :thankful: Let's take some chat at personal messenger, HaRa............^^

Edited by TOH JING HEN

preview

The trailer is great. Seems like a cool show. For those of you in the US, seems like something that would come on "Wealth TV" lol